SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello, Ladies! It's been a long time since I've posted here....that was Des' season because I was a die hard Chris Siegfried fan. That season wrecked havoc on my RL that I promised myself I would never allow myself to get drawn in again. However, this is Bachelorette Canada and being Canadian, I coudn't help myself. I just had to jump right in!  I have been keeping close watch since the season started and I have to congratulate everyone on all the sleuthing that's been going on. Way to go, ladies!

I, too, am a big Mike fan. Right off his limo exit, I knew he was going to be someone special. His sense of humor, his reference to the book Art of War, his conversation with Jasmine and just the way he carried himself was very refreshing. He has a very playful personality, whether he's around Jasmine or not (we've seen this in the BTS videos) so we know it comes naturally to him. Lke all of you, I enjoyed his one-on-one  very much and am a little confused why he would be asked to go on this 2-on-1 date. Anyway, I am holding on to the SC we have of his HTD so we know he's not going anywhere just yet and hopefully,  ends up being F1.

Last edited by Baseball Mom on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:17 pm

@Joy15  bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1377737533  Yes I can see one possible scenario after this 2-1 is that Jasmine's feelings for Mike start to get clearer... Jasmine just tweeted that things get emotional from this point onwards. And in interviews she talked about her crying a lot. It seems IMO like this time in Morocco was particularly conflicting for her, and things start to get jumbled up and emotionally draining.

Welcome @Baseball Mom!  Smiley  I actually said this earlier but I was recently rewatching the proposal between Des and Chris (such a beautiful moment) and IMO I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this season at the FRC Jasmine says something like "I can't believe I couldn't see what was right in front on me all along" to Mike, just like Des did to Chris.

Whatever does happen, the twitter interactions and other SM clues tell me that either Mike is F1, or he and Jasmine are still on really good terms (and IMO likely in contact and in each other's lives in some capacity) and that makes me happy. thumbsup I think these two are both special and I am hoping they both found that crazy love. All JMHO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm

I thought I read some where that there is an engagement. Was I mistaken?

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Thank you, Joy15! You sound very familiar to me. I may have known you in a past life handwave

And yes, I will hold on to  the many clues that you guys have shared along the way that points to Mike being F1.

Maybe I sould ask this in the episode thread, but do we have any proof that Benoit actually went on a SD and that Thomas was sent home after the 2-on-1?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:There were much better options to put on that 2-1. I'm hoping this was just an opportunity to give Mike more solo time before HTDs.

I Praying ur right! Interesting thought, maybe she needed to see that deeper side/connection with mike before htd and putting him in this situation would I guess bring that out of him question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Hello, Ladies! It's been a long time since I've posted here....that was Des' season because I was a die hard Chris Siegfried fan. That season wrecked havoc on my RL that I promised myself I would never allow myself to get drawn in again. However, this is Bachelorette Canada and being Canadian, I coudn't help myself. I just had to jump right in!  I have been keeping close watch since the season started and I have to congratulate everyone on all the sleuthing that's been going on. Way to go, ladies!

I, too, am a big Mike fan. Right off his limo exit, I knew he was going to be someone special. His sense of humor, his reference to the book Art of War, his conversation with Jasmine and just the way he carried himself was very refreshing. He has a very playful personality, whether he's around Jasmine or not (we've seen this in the BTS videos) so we know it comes naturally to him. Lke all of you, I enjoyed his one-on-one  very much and am a little confused why he would be asked to go on this 2-on-1 date. Anyway, I am holding on to the SC we have of his HTD so we know he's not going anywhere just yet and hopefully,  ends up being F1.

Welcomeparty! to MagicMikeXXL land @Baseball Mom !! giggling

IA this has been an endearing season to watch partly bc there is Mikey in it bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 1710264613 . to your other Q about Thomas..we have seen him that appears as crying in the preview...so folks speculated that he was sent home. As for Benoit..just speculation that he gets the SD..no SC to back it up so far. SCMIIW

PS: i  love the guy in your avatar too  :gotcha: ..btw do you know Mikey is a poet too ?...we're kinda hoping he would pull a poem along the way... Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:OMG so I wake up to find out that mike is on the 2 on 1 date in Morocco!! bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2292733854 that's doing my head in :headbanging I don't know anyone from a 2 on 1 becoming the f1?!?!? Now I'm thinking its mikhel and Kev w in the f2 and mike f3?! affraid

why? Tessa of Andy Baldwin season was in a 2on1 date with Peyton and she eventually be the F1 anyway.... Dont think that hold much significance. IMO

I hope so @Joy15 just keep my heart warm with yours and everyone else's nuggets plssss Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:41 pm

If you watch from 4:56 this is what I could see Jasmine saying to Mike at the FRC. We know that Jasmine did fall in love with two people, but IMO one possible scenario will be her seeing how Mike never gave up on them (especially after that 2-1) and was always there supporting her (just like he is still doing now on twitter).

"You've been by my side from the very beginning. You never lost sight of what we could be." :sprinklehearts

@Baseball Mom I think you might've been replying to me (if not my mistake)!  Smiley  But yes there is actually a shot of Jasmine and Benoit together in Morocco on what looks like a SD or extra time on a GD. And there's a shot of Thomas on that 2-1 seemingly crying. Since we know Mike gets a HTD, I've always assumed this is when Thomas doesn't receive a rose and goes home.

@reason I don't think it's been confirmed that there's an engagement. IMO though the way Jasmine has spoken after filming makes me think there is one.

@LeapofFaith @Joy15 Hope is definitely not lost! beatingheart

Last edited by siena on Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:44 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:OMG so I wake up to find out that mike is on the 2 on 1 date in Morocco!! bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 2292733854 that's doing my head in :headbanging I don't know anyone from a 2 on 1 becoming the f1?!?!? Now I'm thinking its mikhel and Kev w in the f2 and mike f3?! affraid

why? Tessa of Andy Baldwin season was in a 2on1 date with Peyton and she eventually be the F1 anyway.... Dont think that hold much significance. IMO

I hope so @Joy15 just keep my heart warm with yours and everyone else's nuggets plssss Hugesmile

You bet i will!!...haha!! Just a gentle reminder that the 2in1 was done about 6 months ago laugh out loud. To me, she only tweeted the pic with Mikey on twitter today is very telling..IMO.

just want to bring up my girl Sharleen thoughtful words again. She has said this line in her blog AllPrettyPandas over Ben-Lo and Jojo-Jordan finale. I love it..and believe wholeheartedly that this applied to Jasmike this season beatingheart  :

Nothing will keep the best suited, most compatible pair from making it to the end
:sprinklehearts

@siena..yes i can see the Chres resemblance with the storyline :yes: ...I am just a sucker of a good love story with a stand up, well-rounded guy as the last man standing beatingheart (doesnt hurt if he is hot too... bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 pm

@siena, thank you for that blast from the past video of Chris and Des.....seeing it brings back all the memories. The reason I'm asking about Benoit and Thomas is that while we see Benoit in what looks like alone time with Jasmine, this could just be a conversation before the RC and not necessarily one-on-one. As for Thomas, we see him wiping his eyes and seemingly crying but we never really see him being sent home. I maybe grasping at straws here but would it be possible that she keeps both Thomas and Mike and sends Drew and Benoit home ? I just can't wrap my head around Jasmine keeping Benoit over Thomas scratch

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:@siena, thank you for that blast from the past video of Chris and Des.....seeing it brings back all the memories. The reason I'm asking about Benoit and Thomas is that while we see Benoit in what looks like alone time with Jasmine, this could just be a conversation before the RC and not necessarily one-on-one. As for Thomas,  we see him wiping his eyes and seemingly crying but we never really see him being sent home. I maybe grasping at straws here but would it be possible that she keeps both Thomas and Mike and sends Drew and Benoit home ? I just can't wrap my head around Jasmine keeping Benoit over Thomas scratch

i think one possibility is so we have a French-ish HTD..JMO giggling . We know Producers still has a say up to HTD (from a little ive known of the US franchie)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:08 pm

sorry for back to back post.Switching gear for a moment.  Just want to drop this nugget before i called it a day on Mikey land.

IDK if anyone else notice..but the production has been very supportive of Mike . This is the second/third time they are tweeting random fans on how great Mike is.  yes .

https://twitter.com/GoodHumanProds/status/787834172094099460

gracey ‏@graceystemkoski  Oct 16
That one time I ran into mike from the #bachelorettecanada and received a "rose"
bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Cu6x0D5VMAEuSz4

GoodHumanProductions ‏@GoodHumanProds  21h21 hours ago
@graceystemkoski @ogilvie_mike is a true gentleman! ❤️

Gee...its like everyone couldn't wait to announce Jas's final gentleman ...borrowing Jas, "Really really" wonder WHO that is? bachelorettecanada - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose