SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:13 pm

welcomeback @Baseball Mom I'm glad you joined us. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:51 pm

Thanks, GA! It's been a while but so glad to be here with all of you. Can't stay away...I love how Jasmine has been sorting through her guys yes

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:42 pm

She's doing a great job IMO.

OT I love your avi of one of my fav's guys! :Chris:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Thanks, GA. I made that avi from one of my favorite moments during that proposal. I held on 'til the very end and kept faith in Des and Chris and look where they are now. Chris will always be my favorite. However, I am drawn to Mikey a lot and I have the same hopes for him and Jasmine as I had for Chris and Des.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Not to go off topic but that was the best proposal ever! I too held on till the very end, it was a priceless moment!

Mike is such a cutie. They make a great looking couple. I'm looking forward to the next epi so we can critique more of them together. I think their date appeared to me like a normal first date in real life. They were relaxed and very comfortable.

I'm going to keep an eye on Jasmine and her body language. If we have been short changed up until now when it comes to these two, which I think we have been, I would imagine from here on out, we should start seeing more of a relationship developing.

I have not seen Jasmine chasing anyone. I'm looking for that chase. If Mike is the F1, I'm thinking after their one on one date, the light bulb is going off in her head and we might start seeing that chase.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:45 pm

i know...I remember we've always been told to watch who the lead is chasing and you're right, Jasmine hasn't been shown to be really chasing anyone so far. The editing from TPTB only serves to add to our confusion so we need to be really observant about what we are shown. Her reaction to Mike has been very encouraging so far. She responds to him physically (all that kissing giggling as well as to his fun personality. I am very hopeful!

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:13 pm

Ryan Sutter will be the guest on the coming episode. I wonder if he will take side on fellow firefighters Mikey and KW...? cheerleader

I am quite bummed actually that none of the guests on last week episode 5 After Show mentioned anything about Jasmike date and/or Mikey as the F1. Very2 suspicious... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:35 pm

I know @joy15... I was so bummed when no one mentioned Mike's one-on-one date. Although she mentions every episode that "Canada loves Mike" , it's pretty obvious Jenn Valentyne(the host) is a Mikhel fan. Their comedian guest didn't help matters either. Actually, that last after show episode was one of the worst ones they've had so far, IMO. Hopefully, Ryan and Trista would provide a fresh take and I fully expect Ryan to root for one of his brothers in the profession.

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Yes @GuardianAngel @Baseball Mom I am looking forward to seeing how things develop. The relationship between Jasmine and Mike strikes me as something that's growing at its own pace, and they are building a firm foundation IMO.

On Mike's SD I also noticed that after Mike kisses her, Jasmine leans in again and initiates another kiss with him. I thought that was encouraging body language and could show more of what's to come. I mean Jasmine also said to Mike "kissing you is the best". giggling

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Znu1vr
Source: My gif

@Joy15 Yes very little talk about Mike's one-on-one date on the Aftershow. And then we had the host say that she would vote for Mikhel to be the next Bachelor (an unprompted statement). Interesting. Hugesmile

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:44 pm

At dessert she seems to can't keep her hands off him. She keeps touching him and I saw he notice that too.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:45 pm

So just to clarify when they do a 2-1 date, they usually put 2 opposites guys/gals against each other right? Just one of the top of my head was jojos season with Chad and Alex who hated each other..so I guess putting Tom and mike together is Jasmine working out what she needs more of in a relationship? I'm thinking they are totally different guys...one is deep and one is more playful/fun..so what kind of relationship is she after? But I think she finds that mike will get deep on this 2-1 and will open her eyes that mike is a good mix of both dizzy Apologies if I'm making no sense..I'm just trying to find a logical explanation to put mike on this date....hoping deep down its because she wanted more 1-1 time Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:I know @joy15... I was so bummed when no one mentioned  Mike's one-on-one date. Although she mentions every episode that "Canada loves Mike" , it's pretty obvious Jenn Valentyne(the host) is a Mikhel fan. Their comedian guest didn't help matters either.  Actually,  that last after show episode was one of the worst ones they've had so far, IMO. Hopefully, Ryan and Trista would provide a fresh take and I fully expect Ryan to root for one of his brothers in the profession.

me two! Praying . and IA that was the worst one ..i didnt find the whole segment funny nor insightful laugh out loud . I love T-R...but im wishing hard that she wont pull her baby talk...it drives me cray2... charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698

siena wrote:

@Joy15 Yes very little talk about Mike's one-on-one date on the Aftershow. And then we had the host say that she would vote for Mikhel to be the next Bachelor (an unprompted statement). Interesting. Hugesmile

yeah..i was like.".Okay..we get it now...Next BachCan it is"... giggling .

@siena i really think you can be a kissing expert after this season :detective thumbsup Pls keep the kiss "observation" coming for our Jasmiking pleasures Praying cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose