SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:49 am

@Joy15 balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 3806527698 Agreed. There really is just SO much that lines up with Mike being F1 that something very very confusing has to have gone on IMO for him not to be.

Right now I'm 99.9% sure that Mike is the one proposing at the end of this (and I think @mercieme is staying at 99% laugh out loud).

Can't wait to finally watch this episode so I can make some proper comparisons to what I have in my stash.

I just really hope these two have found happiness. And hopefully it's together and they have fallen into crazy love. Praying

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:57 am

@siena... balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 1377737533

im willing to try to ask if someone can check Art season for me...memory escaped me rn. Did he not have 3 HTDs as well?..i would think so...but need to do some serious checking there. Ive got more REAL research to do..but Bachelor-ish research is far more interesting laugh out loud ( while i dont have all the time in the world ... hmmm )

TIA. Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:05 am

@Joy15, Art had 4 HTDs, Alyssa (the F3 girl that used to be married); Poppy the British girl that was into yoga (F4), Dani the (F2) & Matilda (F1).

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:13 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15, Art had 4 HTDs, Alyssa (the F3  girl that used to be married); Poppy the British girl that was into yoga (F4), Dani the (F2) & Matilda (F1).

thanks @mercieme..bestbud!

so if its indeed 3 HTDs for this season..then it must be the first, i guess?. Channeling conspiracy theory for moment...is there any possibility that Jas wont eliminate anyone after HTD? thought?..

We can place Mikhel in the Cuba...and there is a speculation of KW must have get the MTP hence the foll/unfoll Jas sister.Hmm....now watch them hiding Mikey SCs from Cuba....i just can imagine it... :uptonogood

Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:18 am

@Joy15 I asked poster Dee about how they knew that F3 to F2 cut happens, not sure is preview alluded to that or just speculation.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:19 am

mercieme wrote:@Joy15 I asked poster Dee about how they knew that F3 to F2 cut happens, not sure is preview alluded to that or just speculation.

I think it's going by the charts guys. I don't remember where to find it.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:22 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
mercieme wrote:@Joy15 I asked poster Dee about how they knew that F3 to F2 cut happens, not sure is preview alluded to that or just speculation.

I think it's going by the charts guys. I don't remember where to find it.

The charts are mis leading, we thought 5 were going on HTDs & 3 on F3 FS to Cuba. But it was announced on the after show that there will only be 3 HTDs. Still very possible that only two guys went to Cuba though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 am

Because I think Mikhel is F2, I will say the things Jasmine has been saying post show on what she is looking for fit Mike a helluva lot more than it fits Kevin.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:28 am

Sorry, I should have said it was under my assumption that she will eliminate someone after HTDs... Seems pointless if she doesn't. I guess if they want to drive up the drama, she could keep all the guys and have all 3 in Cuba. But I don't see that happening

We know there's only 3 HTDs as confirmed by the host of the after show.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:38 am

Yes for me I am looking at how things fit together and what connections I can make between what Jasmine has actually said post-show when she knows the result, and what happens on the show.

I will post more, but this is just one example IMO that points very clearly to Mike being F1.  Smiley

Jasmine post-show interview: "I really figured out, aside from what I want out of a relationship, what I really need out of a relationship in order to have something that’s going to last in the long-term and, hopefully, forever." x

And then we have this tonight from the official twitter.  yes

Although it's not what Jasmine thought she initially wanted, Mike's stability is more of what her future needs. @BachelorettCA

IMO the narrative being told is very clear. That Jasmine was still figuring out what she wanted out of a relationship (hence her feelings for Kevin W and Mikhel), but that she does figure out that someone like Mike is actually what she needs. awwww  thumbsup All JMO

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:40 am

BlackHalo wrote:Because I think Mikhel is F2, I will say the things Jasmine has been saying post show on what she is looking for fit Mike a helluva lot more than it fits Kevin.

:yes: I agree . Thinking out of the box for a moment..on this CA show there is no spoiler around (unlike the ongoing AU) so i dont see the point for Jas misleading us by her media round. Plus its a newborn season... i really think TPTB CA would be keen to give us a good story to tell for the viewers to get invested, then reflected  in the rating. Which in turn will increase the chance for this maiden show to get renewed for another season. JMO

@siena Thanks!!..:yes: .that was one example of what i meant by :they are giving us a clear-cut storyline that matched with media info yes (jinx! balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 3806527698 )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 am

this post comes with the warning : Rated : R balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 3806527698 (blame it on EtteCA who RT-ed it laugh out loud)  

Bachelorette Canada Retweeted
Matchmaker for Hire ‏@matchmaker4hire  2h2 hours ago
Firefighter, country girl, it just happened! @BacheloretteCA #BacheloretteCA @ogilvie_mike #teammike@jazlor1 #balance #matchmakerknows

balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 46 CvGskQBWgAAJHt6

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose