SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 am

I think another thing that was misleading was that most thought that there was only one episode in Morocco and now we know there are two....so more eliminations than was originally thought.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:11 am

Sprite wrote:I think another thing that was misleading was that most thought that there was only one episode in Morocco and now we know there are two....so more eliminations than was originally thought.

@Sprite
since you were watching, can you confirmed...did at the After Show the host clearly say there would be only 3 HTDs?. If so..then highly likely we will have only 2 guys going to FDs (Cuba ?)..but then its still odd since that means there would be no 3 to 2 RC after the FD...scratch . while we know going by past seasons..the F3RC is one of the most 'dramatic' ever where the F3s usually getting into melt down after getting dumped...pumping the good backstory for the next lead narrative. Again.i am..scratch to no end giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:18 am

Joy15 wrote:
Sprite wrote:I think another thing that was misleading was that most thought that there was only one episode in Morocco and now we know there are two....so more eliminations than was originally thought.

@Sprite
since you were watching, can you confirmed...did at the After Show the host clearly say there would be only 3 HTDs?. If so..then highly likely we will have only 2 guys going to FDs (Cuba ?)..but then its still odd since that means there would be no 3 to 2 RC after the FD...scratch . while we know going by past seasons..the F3RC is one of the most 'dramatic' ever where the F3s usually getting into melt down after getting dumped...pumping the good backstory for the next lead narrative. Again.i am..scratch to no end  giggling

Yes, she said 3 HTDs. Maybe she was mistaken? Maybe we will end up with the traditional 4 HTDs and both the original chart and the host was wrong. Or maybe she won't eliminate anyone after the HTDs because she will still be so confused. Maybe she will and only two guys will to the FD. I guess anything could happen. That is the beauty of no spoilers. I am rather enjoying that for a change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:27 am

Sprite wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

@Sprite
since you were watching, can you confirmed...did at the After Show the host clearly say there would be only 3 HTDs?. If so..then highly likely we will have only 2 guys going to FDs (Cuba ?)..but then its still odd since that means there would be no 3 to 2 RC after the FD...scratch . while we know going by past seasons..the F3RC is one of the most 'dramatic' ever where the F3s usually getting into melt down after getting dumped...pumping the good backstory for the next lead narrative. Again.i am..scratch to no end  giggling

Yes, she said 3 HTDs. Maybe she was mistaken? Maybe we will end up with the traditional 4 HTDs and both the original chart and the host was wrong. Or maybe she won't eliminate anyone after the HTDs because she will still be so confused. Maybe she will and only two guys will to the FD. I guess anything could happen. That is the beauty of no spoilers. I am rather enjoying that for a change.

TY for your response. I have thought the 4HTDs as well as no elimination after HTD :yes: . But then apparently the chart has been spot on so far...(i guess since it tied in with the quiz and prize for general viewers). I am just bummed that apparently KP my fav wont make it to HTD laugh out loud. IA...with enjoying watching and sleuthing immensely with no spoiler around. Its like we get mini surprise every week. giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:13 am

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/788612601089490945

OMG he is soo funny!! balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/788610849757888514

this one is hilarious! cantstopl

https://twitter.com/ogilvie_mike/status/788606242600128514

hahaha!! thats why i love me some Mikey laugh out loud. He doesnt take himself too seriously. This is refer to KW comment over the 2on1: he said its the face (Thomas) vs the body (Mike) . Mike even liked the Kyle tweet.

Also, he liked this  balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 2498057887
https://twitter.com/kevin_c_wendt/status/788561506224963584

apparently all these guys get along well post-show no matter the outcome. yes
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:12 am

One positive note is that Jesshaisinger the makeup artist for Bachelorette Canada posted on her instagram of Mike and Jasmine date stating "they are cute" only couple posted on her page. Also on Jasmine picture on instagram literally and figurately blown away in the dessert could it be by her time with Mike as the message to be told.Mike is a total package :yes:
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:28 am

Yes @fabgirl, I agree. Here's the post btw. Smiley

These two!! So cute! #bacheloretteca  balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f339  balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f339  balance - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1f339 by @jesshaisinger

I feel like perhaps more than anyone else Mike has bared a bit of his soul with Jasmine. IMO his story about his mother was clearly painful for him to retell, but he pushed through that because he wanted Jasmine to know who he is (and importantly communicate why he is that way). His concerns in life aren't about petty squabbles or his ego IMO. He was put on a 2-1 and could've been going home and not once did he get angry with her. I'm sure he was frustrated, but instead of responding with passive aggression he said that he understood she was in a difficult position and focused on how she was feeling. So much respect for how he chooses to deal with obstacles. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:07 am

did manage to watch only the Mikey part. As expected, him telling his childhood story was so touching. I found this comment from twitter represent my feeling exactly hearthumbsup

https://twitter.com/TheBachBabe/status/788577888471748608
Bachelor Babe ‏@TheBachBabe  11h
Anyone else crying listening to @ogilvie_mike?! Because gosh darn he is pulling on all of my heart strings. I love this guy. #BacheloretteCA

at a glimpse many suspicious edit nuggets during that the 2on1 date. i'll see if i can dig more on the weekend Smiley

on a brighter note, she did lean for a kiss from Mikey, despite the hot desert...and it was quite cute that Mikey seems was not expecting it. Me thinks she was running out of her 'ecstasy' cantstopl
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Why does jesshaisinger post 3 roses.  Why not a rose and heart.  Ummm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 pm

There is a ton of love for Mike! Add to that the show is promoting him a lot. He is in a number of their SM posts. He has the makings for a strong lead & I think that's why he is being show cased as much as he is. My guess is he's very much on their radar for next Bach. JMO

From what I've seen up to the end of last night's epi, my prediction is he will be the heartbroken F3.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 pm

I just posted this in the episode thread but since it pertains to Mike I thought I'd post it here too. Smiley

If Mike isn't F1 then I truly have no explanation for how many things line up on the show and post-show (along with SM clues). I have pretty much read/seen every interview that Jasmine did for her promo tour and I kept looking for any signs about who she picked. IMO all of them have pointed to Mike.

Here is another example to go with what I posted earlier in the thread:

Jasmine post-show interview: "I figured out I needed someone a little more grounded than me, because I can be scatterbrained and free spirited. I figured out what I needed for a strong, sustainable relationship." x

Jasmine to Mike: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us."

And here's another example:

Jasmine post-show interview: "The biggest thing I learned is realizing what I need out of a relationship, rather than what I want. I realized that these are the patterns I’ve been following and I can try to break out of it. Also, realizing what has kept me from having a relationship that is really long-lasting, or why have I been running away from that. I think just being able to analyze myself enough and being able to accept that I have maybe made choices that weren’t in my own best interests in the past was a big lesson to myself."

Jasmine talking about Mike: "Those same qualities that would make him such a great husband and great father are the things that I've always tried to stay away from. That kind of scares me because I've never had that security in my life, but it's what I want at the same time too."

IMO these match up to the point that I believe in her post-show interviews, Jasmine was talking about her relationship with Mike. yes :yes: I guess we will see, but as soon as I heard that Jasmine talked about stability in regards to Mike these quotes fell into place for me. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:11 pm

He went back on facebook may 31 and KW june 1, so its not looking good for Mike. Wow just wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose