SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:47 am

If anything the SM clues tell us they are are still solid as a rock giggling

I have shifted to hoping these two can make it in RL since IMO the the 6 months in hiding is way too long but IMO if any couple can beat the odds, I believe it's them....time will tell though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:50 am

reason wrote:He went back on facebook may 31 and KW june 1, so its not looking good for Mike. Wow just wow.
FWIW, one day difference between the two guys really isn't enough to say that it is, especially when filming ended on May 27.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:51 am

@LeapofFaith...definitely...i really dont think Jasmike would do obvious things like Kait-Shawn   or Josh-Andi..:shocked!:....but they are actually generous with subtle crumbs, if we are diligent enough to seek for and gather those crumbs :lookout

@mercieme.. :yes: .it warms my heart to see how Mikey defending his love lady publicly. As you said..the 8packdrama was really a blessing in disguise for us to get an idea on how solid they are thumbsup
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:He went back on facebook may 31 and KW june 1, so its not looking good for Mike. Wow just wow.
FWIW, one day difference between the two guys really isn't enough to say that it is, especially when filming ended on May 27.

Also I believe Mikhel wasn't back on till June 3 question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:57 am

siena wrote:@Baseball Mom That's exactly how I feel. I will be really disappointed if it ends up that Mike isn't chosen, but at the same time from what I've seen, then IMO Mike is in Jasmine's life still. And I would be hopeful that they are friends. If it isn't Mike then I have to say he and his Father have behaved so admirably, and really revealed their true character. What gentlemen.

But as you say, it ain't over 'til it's over. The SM clues and post-show interviews have been so clearly about Mike IMHO that I will be shocked if they don't end up meaning what I thought they meant.

@reason I'm not sure where the Facebook info has come from and why a difference of one day would be conclusive?

There have been SM clues for Mike, Mikhel, and Kevin W that have left me confused. But when it comes to the narrative on the show it just seems so clear. We shall see. Smiley
When I was sleuthing out the season, I posted this:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Guy_s_11

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:59 am

Yes we got a great little insight into how they'd be as a couple... Love how supportive Mike has been, always having Jasmine's back. I think supporting Jasmine was more important than any potential "spoiling" about the season, and that in itself says a lot. Even when Mike received the rose on the 2-1 he knew that Jasmine was having a difficult time and he matched her mood and comforted her about Thomas.  :claphands Very good qualities to have in a partner for life IMO.

@Aunties_Love Great job! And very interesting to read. Thank you. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:11 am

thanks @Aunties_Love for the chart. which reminds me of something....Smiley

Let's take a moment to appreciate this when Mikey get back on IG on June 3rd :

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 13329207_1017924561625480_674801719_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGOAAjxoxbt/?taken-by=ogilmike

ogilmike Ahhh Charley, my cute cuddle bud. #puppylove #worldslargestrat #smoochesfrompooches #whitelab

not sure for anyone else...but to me...this hashtag game is on point : #smoochesfrompooches  interesting to say the least  giggling

also...would be great  if anyone can back me up... IIRC Josh have had the same 'SM pattern' after filming. He was sleuthed to reactivated FB first..then IG 2-3 days later. After the fact, we know it must have something to do with contacting Momma Murray about him being the F1, since MM was active on FB.

Frankly, i see this as the same case happening with Mikey. Pop Bob Ogilvie only been active on Facebook, as far as the SM platform goes. So its not too far fetched to think Mikey would contact Bob on FB sometime before/after FRC ...then spending 2-3 days with his lady, before get back to his meaningful life helping people Smiley. All JMO. as always, TWT. Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:03 am

He sure does not look like a heartbroken F2 or F3. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:57 am

^^ Yes, not heartbroken at all IMO. I have made a longer post in the social media thread that compares the first IG posts of the frontrunners.

What was interesting to me was that the pic above of Mike is from 19 weeks ago. Jasmine's first IG post back was from 19 weeks ago and she was at a lake near Kenora. If her geotag was correct then she was back in that area after filming ended (and IMO was therefore close to Mike too... and her family). Again, nothing conclusive but thought I'd mention it. yes

A couple of my favourites. by @jasmine.lorimer

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:12 am

@siena please respond to my doggie question in this thread, thank you bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Just thought I'd add this here. This is from the cancelled group date next episode. It looks like there'll be more time together, just in a different setting.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 2yno3g1
Source: My gif

Last episode I also noticed the hugs between Mike and Jasmine. I think I'd describe them as heartfelt. IMO the chemistry between Mike and Jasmine has been built on something far more solid than just physical chemistry. I think that's there too, but it's just a little different and a lot more subtle. There's an intimacy between them. It's why IMO both Jasmine and Mike have continually commented on how comfortable they are together. It's also why Jasmine said their chemistry was off the charts. :yes: The chemistry IMO has a tenderness to it, and it's continuing to develop as they open up to each other. Mike said that he was excited to get the rose because he just wants to keep getting to know Jasmine and build that deeper connection. That's what I see happening. To really KNOW someone can take time, and that progression IMO is beautiful. Mike also seems like someone IMO who will be able to fully express certain sides once he gets time off-camera with Jasmine. We shall see. All JMO.

:sprinklehearts
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 71mus3
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 15x1gsx
Source: My gifs

@mercieme Unfortunately not the same cute dog. Imagine if it had been! Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Thank you @siena! Loving the gifs....looks like the top one may have happened right after another sweet kiss. I noticed she was holding Mike's face just before she went in for that hug whipped she does this quite a bit with him Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1f496

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose