SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:50 pm

reason wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:OMG i just have watched latest episode and now i'm even more sure mikey boy is Jasmine's final pick Smiley i have seen some posts earlier in this thread that she strokes his arm and shoulder and today i have seen the difference in her behavior with him more than ever it is so obvious she really cares about him. they are so cute i can't even!

@najpoziomka yes I notice that too.  She is always touching Mike, with Kevin yesterday I did not see the constant stroking as with Mike.  All this is just my opinion though.

completely bias here..but i see a smitten girl whenever they are together giggling . Her smile and feeling bad tells all when Mike asked her if she likes this 'person'... giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:50 pm

BTW she was also stroking Thomas's arm as well. I think she is a very touchy person.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:58 pm

OK...so now onto sleuthing

i wonder if one of his mate on the band (Diablero) will be there too at HTD?

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Mike_s10
(my SC from episode 7 - HTD preview)

note: the long curly hair guy in the back

I also wonder if this is the same person as the far right guy in this twitter profile pic

https://twitter.com/Diableros

I guess the woman next to Bob is perhaps his auntie...and the one hand shaking Jas is Dan, Mike's Bro.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:59 pm

iamreal2u wrote:BTW she was also stroking Thomas's arm as well.  I think she is a very touchy person.

well, but he's gone now, and i didnt see it with any other remaining guy so that's what i'm basing my opinion on
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:00 pm

Yes, Jasmine is a touchy feely type person but I just noticed how much she wanted to touch Mike compared to Kevin and Mikhel. IMO, what's happened is that she had an instant and major connection to Mikhel and Kevin but when things started fading there and in turn, things started speeding up with Mike, IMO, that's where the differnce will come on.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:18 pm

I don't know. I didn't see yesterday's show but I see Jasmine really liking Mike but not so sure about the chemistry. Right now I see him getting a f3 edit but will wait and see through the HTDs.

I don't see Winnipeg as a made up obstacle. I'd have to think long and hard about moving there because of the weather. If she's fallen for Mike then it won't be a problem for her but if not then it will be an excuse imo.

Winnipeg, Manitoba has the coldest winter weather of any major Canadian city. It ranks first for the lowest average temperatures. Winnipeg also is Canada's city that most often drops to -30 degrees Celsius (-22 degrees Fahrenheit) or below and it is least likely to have a day above freezing during winter.
source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Just compiling some quotes that I think are important from the episode. There were some specific things said that I think match in with Mike as F1. I'll make a longer post soon.

I am pretty sure that Mike's close friend (and bandmate) is the one meeting Jasmine at the HTD.  yes

Yes I think the faux obstacle about Winnipeg is a great indication of Mike being F1. IMO this problem was largely resolved on the first SD because Jasmine said she would be willing to move there, just not for forever. Which Mike agreed with. Jasmine also again reiterated that she has thought about moving to Winnipeg many times before because she would be closer to her family. We'll see how it goes, but IMO Jasmine is wanting to begin a stable homelife and start her own family in the future. Being closer to her Mother would probably be seen as an asset in the long-term (and IMO the long-term is exactly what Jasmine is basing her decisions on). This alongside seeing Mike as "stable" are the only things raised by Jasmine as an obstacle. As we already now know, Jasmine told Kevin P that  "I think the truth is I need something more stable." And what does she tell Mike during their talk... "I really really like how stable you are. Like you just seem to have everything together and I really admire that."

IMO it seems like the obstacles being raised aren't really as big as they're being made out to be. And that tells me something in itself. yes Hugesmile

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:37 pm

IMO someone who moves West, would have to really love the guy to move to Winnipeg. I've never been, and am not dissing Winnipeg but there's no comparison to BC. I'm not sure that it's a fabricated obstacle. Not only the weather, but the area itself.

As far as the touchy feeley, she has been that way with pretty much all of them. However, the kisses, the hugs and the smiles towards Kevin and Mikhel IMO are no comparison to the hesitant demeanour I see with Mike. When Kevin got his rose, that was one long hug.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:51 pm

I suppose though it seems like regardless of who Jasmine picks it will require her moving away from BC. Winnipeg may indeed be colder, but Jasmine has said there was something appealing about being closer to her family. IMO if Jasmine has so far let two guys go because they weren't wanting to settle down then that tells me something. Jasmine was also just talking about wanting a cabin by the lake in her future. IMO it's very possible she would want to end up in Winnipeg/LOTW area to raise her own family.

Jasmine is definitely a touchy feeley person naturally, and I see her that way with pretty much everyone. Although IMO I haven't seen any look that's quite matched the one Mike and her shared in the helicopter ride after that first big kiss. But that is completely just my personal opinion. Smiley

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 Fjoq5c
Source: My gif

Last edited by siena on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Winnipeg just won the vote to host the MTA !!! giggling
I didn't watch the episode yet but i found what Jas said to Kevin P really funny. She needs someone more stable but stability was Mike's problem last week cantstopl Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 3806527698
It's time to decide sweet Jas.
I'm looking to the HTD as they are usually the biggest clue about the F1.
Speaking for myself, i really see chemistry btween JasMike but the show is not highlighting the physical part in their relationship. It's the total opposite to Mikhel and Jas relationship. It's all about the physical connection and the sparks. I can't remember a very serious conversation between them.

Last edited by Jina on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:05 pm

siena wrote:
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2vryibp

Great news @Jina!! I think I know two people who will also be happy. Hugesmile

I agree as well. I personally do see the chemistry between Jasmine and Mike, but IMO the show is not highlighting that physical connection. But IMO it's definitely there. Did you see Jasmine checking out Mike when they were at the pool?! giggling IMO Jasmine and Mike will ignite in Cuba, and hopefully the show will show us more of it. Mike said in his first meeting with Jasmine that he hasn't dated much. I think even a kiss meant a lot to him, and he has been building up to that physical connection. After the HTD and the reassurance of going to Cuba I think things will then really intensify. We'll see. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 pm

siena wrote:
siena wrote:
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 67 2vryibp

Great news @Jina!! I think I know two people who will also be happy. Hugesmile

I agree as well. I personally do see the chemistry between Jasmine and Mike, but IMO the show is not highlighting that physical connection. But IMO it's definitely there. Did you see Jasmine checking out Mike when they were at the pool?! giggling IMO Jasmine and Mike will ignite in Cuba, and hopefully the show will show us more of it. Mike said in his first meeting with Jasmine that he hasn't dated much. I think even a kiss meant a lot to him, and he has been building up to that physical connection. After the HTD and the reassurance of going to Cuba I think things will then really intensify. We'll see. All JMO.

Girl, I love your posts! and love you're on the Mike train with me :3 gotta love JasMike!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose