SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:35 pm

:swinginglove tyvm @siena...you are the bestest...

i dig that park so much...so beautiful. is that cherry tree?...I just knew Winnipeg has sakura too...giggling

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:10 pm

I posted this in sm thread but I think it could also go here since the guys in the podcast think and have always thought from night 1 that mike is f1 and has it in the bag Hugesmile just to keep reminding us not to give up on jasmike just yet!

Reel 2 Reel Network ‏@reel2reelpod
NEW EPISODE! We recap @BacheloretteCA ep 7, where things get rocky and two guys go home! #BacheloretteCA
https://soundcloud.com/reel2reelpodcast/r2r-bc-7 …

Jasmine retweeted this podcast as well giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:30 pm

siena wrote:Yes I am thinking they might first meet on the bridge or it's just the second location... and then walk to a park (which looks so beautiful).

blowkiss
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 Qrf729
Source: My gif

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 309ms79
Source: My screencap

cheerstoyou
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 2mwhsht
Source: My gif

And just for fun... look at these two dancing cuties! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 3806527698  Smiley

Source

Source

:dancing peg:

Thanks again @siena yes great gifs u r the master! :yes: and can I just mention that I can't believe how similar Jasmine and mike are....I mean seriously they r ridiculous I love it! Fun and goofy yet deep and meaningful we just need to see more making out and it's over there's your f1  jmo ofcourse Hugesmile mannnnn how many more days till htd and we know if he is f3 or f1 it's killing me! I hope mike opens up to her when she asks him how he feels......I want to feel all the feels Praying

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:43 pm

Aw thanks again @Joy15! Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 74 1377737533 It does look like cherry blossoms... so picturesque!

Thanks @LeapofFaith! I think there will be some deeper conversations during the park date. I thought it was a positive that Jasmine wants to know how Mike feels about her, reciprocating when he'd asked her the same question in Morocco.

IMO they have a lot of different sides to their relationship, and it just keeps building. Jasmine said she wanted someone who she could laugh and enjoy life with, who was fun to be around, who was a friend first, who was stable, who could balance her. IMO those aspects already exist within her dynamic with Mike and will develop. I do think they need more alone time, and IMO things will progress quickly once they get to Cuba. We shall see.

When I watched the last episode I actually thought Jasmine needed further progress to happen with each of the remaining guys. I think the HTDs will offer that opportunity. IMO since long-term compatibility is what Jasmine keeps talking about I think the HTDs are going to be very important in her decision going forward. Wish it was Tuesday already! Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:03 pm

What's up JasMike peeps, I see y'all have been having fun again...catching up on all y'all wonderful posts now Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:26 pm

Hi @mercieme!! handwave I'm working on some more gifs but just not sure when it's best to post them?

I was also comparing some of the quotes from the last episode that IMO point to Mike as F1.

Jasmine: "I'm realising especially throughout this whole journey for me honestly because I've learned so much about myself, that I do need to choose a person that maybe isn't so similar to me or who does have their feet on the ground."

Kevin P about Jasmine: "She's looking for stability. I'm not."

Jasmine: "I think the truth is I need something more stable."

Jasmine to Mike: "I really really like how stable you are. Like you just seem to have everything together and I really admire that."

Jasmine about Mike: "I'm really someone who likes to fly by the seat of my pants and I think he's more of a stable homebody kind of guy, but I'm interested to see if we could find a balance."

Again, the director has chosen to highlight certain conversations to build a narrative. IMO that narrative points to Mike as F1. Well shall see I guess.  yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, everyone! wow, this thead is hopping thumbsup  Loving all the GIFs @siena, you certainly have been a big part in sustaining the positivity in this thread, so thank you!  Has anyone heard from @reason? I had to leave just after reading her post earlier where she said she believes Mike is leaving in the HTD episode. I haven't had a chance to scan the threads but someone needs to talk her off the ledge console

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 pm

@siena, you are just amazeballs bestbud! You are so on the money, the key word for the season IMO is "stability". If Jasmine was looking for someone to complement her wanderlust tendency, we all know that person is Kevin P. And the fact that she came to the realization that she needs balance in her life and said it directly to Mike is just very telling. This girl IMO has realized past mistakes in relationships and for realz came on this journey to find a soul match, not just some hot fling that will burn out in time, others may disagree but that's my humble opinion. By the way drop the gifs anytime, it's what keeps this place hopping until the next episode, what the heck are we going to do after Nov 22nd laugh out loud

@Baseball Mom fear not my dear, we are all in this together Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:17 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Hello, everyone! wow, this thead is hopping thumbsup  Loving all the GIFs @siena, you certainly have been a big part in sustaining the positivity in this thread, so thank you!  Has anyone heard from @reason? I had to leave just after reading her post earlier where she said she believes Mike is leaving in the HTD episode. I haven't had a chance to scan the threads but someone needs to talk her off the ledge console

laugh out loud,Lol, @baseball mom I am here still reading. I can't stay away.  I saw that Lee got 2  SD in the AU series, while Mike only got 1.  Kevin got 2 so I am thinking he might be going home because you all say Mikhel is in Cuba and they have not shown whom else will be there, and I start thinking that Kevin might be the one in Cuba him.  I was gonna stay away but I had to come back.

In the collage above I love how Mike little picnic in the park has pillows under that beautiful blossom tree, very romantic if I do say so myself. hmmm

Last edited by reason on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:26 pm

Thank you @Baseball Mom for your positivity and thoughtful posts! Smiley yes Still working on some more gifs that I hope everyone will enjoy.

@mercieme You are amazeballs! bestbud! Yes IMO the most telling aspect about Mike as F1 is what Jasmine has said to Mike and what she's said specifically about Mike. Let's remember this important piece of dialogue: "I genuinely can see a future with you and although you may be a little more regimented than me I think it's not necessarily a bad thing because sometimes personalities can use a little bit of balance from their partner. And I could see that being the case with us." :yes:

Jasmine has also mentioned in interviews about being in a toxic relationship in the past and learning from her mistakes. I think she genuinely learned so much about herself throughout this process. In her words, what she thought she wanted ended up being different to what she actually needed. She then talks again about finding someone who balanced her and had stability. IMO these aren't coincidences. I agree too, IMO everything Jasmine has said on and off the show supports the idea that what she wanted was a soul connection. And IMO that's what she ended up finding with Mike, but of course we shall see.

@reason But if you look at Lee you'll also see similarities with his edit and Mike's IMO. Also Kevin W had the [ETA: earliest date out of the remaining men]. They'd just had an argument. It didn't surprise me that he got a second date. I believe Caila in Ben's season also had the first date, and a second date, and ended up leaving as F3. Of course this is Bach CA so perhaps it's hard to compare but IMO it's not the best indicator of who F1 is.  yes

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 pm

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. This is a sleuthing thread, not a fan thread. Smiley Thanks @reason for your speculation and why you changed your mind. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:36 pm

@siena I honestly did not watch Ben season I find him very boring. I did not know that Calia got 2 SD now that is interesting. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose