SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:50 pm

@reason I'm glad it turned out to be an episode you had taped Smiley I'm curious re. your thoughts ... let us know in the corresponding thread if you want Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:55 pm

siena wrote:I just had a search and I think I may have sleuthed the exact locations for Mike's date in Winnipeg.

It looks to me like Mike and Jasmine will meet at the Assiniboine Park foot bridge.

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Qrf729
Source: My gif

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 01e350e42bbde819d8596f36fe7c5b64
Source

And then continue to the gardens in Assiniboine Park. They apparently do have Cherry Trees there. Very pretty setting IMO.

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 2mwhsht
Source: My gif

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Cherry+blossom+tree+(1+of+1)+(Large)
Source

Meant to add that I think the later part of the date will be at his Father's home in Headingley. We didn't get any exterior shots, but that's my guess. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:48 pm

Jina wrote:charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 M10
Mike's comment under the pic.
Hahahaha Mike.charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 3806527698 thumbsup High clap  He's really unique beatingheart ILOVEU

@jina..you are on a roll!  clapping! Pls keep  :lookout as i think Jasmike's rendesvouz is almost over Smiley.

JFTR i thought i would leave it here , jesshaisinger is the make up artist who handle Jasmine all season. She is very close with Jas, alongside Bella, Jasmine's personal handler. So..there's that. Nice to see her posting about Mike's HTD. yes

see2love wrote:Although I live in London I visited Winnipeg last Sept and loved it!! I would move there in a heartbeat for love, nice idyllic place, chilled and friendly people, good food. Whats not to like about Winnipeg? The cold? More reason to stay warm with a good guy!! giggling

@see2love...cough2...Jasmine...do you hear this?... :dancingdoggy:  charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 1710264613

@Aunties_Love : thanks for Brad's season insight, much appreciated.  I have been searching the B/B HTD..as i am very fond of past seasons comparison, but no luck from a regular site. The link is either deleted or broken. Do you have that in your YT channel or somewhere? . TIA   Praying

@siena  thumbsup on the HTD sleuthing and re: the candid desert scene. yes.....it also makes me wondering of what Mike said in his chat on last episode. something about train on that 2on1?. i  scratch of any train near that desert?... i know its not important in the scheme of everything. but when it comes to Jasmike...my inquisitive mind uncontrollably wants to know!!! haha laugh out loud . (btw will reply to ur analysis with separate post Smiley )
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:05 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Jina wrote:charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 M10
Mike's comment under the pic.
Hahahaha Mike.charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 3806527698 thumbsup High clap  He's really unique beatingheart ILOVEU

@jina..you are on a roll!  clapping! Pls keep  :lookout as i think Jasmike's rendesvouz is almost over Smiley.

JFTR i thought i would leave it here , jesshaisinger is the make up artist who handle Jasmine all season. She is very close with Jas, alongside Bella, Jasmine's personal handler. So..there's that. Nice to see her posting about Mike's HTD.  yes

see2love wrote:Although I live in London I visited Winnipeg last Sept and loved it!! I would move there in a heartbeat for love, nice idyllic place, chilled and friendly people, good food. Whats not to like about Winnipeg? The cold? More reason to stay warm with a good guy!! giggling

@see2love...cough2...Jasmine...do you hear this?... :dancingdoggy:  charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 1710264613

@Aunties_Love : thanks for Brad's season insight, much appreciated.  I have been searching the B/B HTD..as i am very fond of past seasons comparison, but no luck from a regular site. The link is either deleted or broken. Do you have that in your YT channel or somewhere? . TIA   Praying

@siena  thumbsup on the HTD sleuthing and re: the candid desert scene. yes.....it also makes me wondering of what Mike said in his chat on last episode. something about train on that 2on1?. i  scratch of any train near that desert?... i know its not important in the scheme of everything. but when it comes to Jasmike...my inquisitive mind uncontrollably wants to know!!! haha laugh out loud . (btw will reply to ur analysis with separate post Smiley )
No I don't but have it on disk....will try to get some onto the channel if wanted?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 pm

@Aunties_Love wow! great that you still have that precious season.....would love to..but only if you are available and wont get you any troublesome  yes Praying
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:06 pm

Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love wow! great that you still have that precious season.....would love to..but only if you are available and wont get you any troublesome  yes Praying
I'll take a look around and see what I can do.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:58 pm

@Joy15 Do we want the whole season or just parts od Bianka and Brad only?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:30 am

Aunties_Love wrote:@Joy15 Do we want the whole season or just parts od Bianka and Brad only?

IMO only B/B part will do as we need to compare F1 edit and.season's play out regarding F1. ,TIA. much appreciated Smiley
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:35 am

charity - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 3806527698 That's what I always thought. It's Canada. Not much difference between Winnipeg, Ottawa or Toronto when it comes to winter weather and it gives you the perfect excuse to cuddle.

@see2love...are you referring to London ON or London England?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:50 am

London Engalnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuefr73 Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:36 am

Hi to you all and congratulations on the outstanding job!! I've been reading your posts for quite a long time but I am French and my English being as it is, I did not dare writing to you. I give it a go today because I am worried by Brooks Forrester ' s presence on the After Show next week. Would he be here to discuss about a potential change of heart? I hope it's not Mike ' s !!!! I am 300% supporting him. What do you experts think? To be honest I did not watch the episode nor the preview.And I attended the University of Manitoba in Winnipeg 15 years ago. I absolutely loved the city and my one-year exchange there ( I live in a ski resort in the French Alps and did not find Winnipeg too cold.). And to finish, I can 100% confirm that the bridge is located in Assiniboine Park!!!

Manuefr73

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:58 am

Welcomeparty! @manuefr73 glad you could join us.  Your english is just fine dear, continue posting.  Your thought about Brooks is rather intriguing.  We will see how it plays out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose