SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 1:00 pm

I'll be very cautious this time with SM activity and signs.
Both with Becca and Jojo, during their respective seasons as F2, they seemed to send so many F1 clues...

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 21 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by limoncello Sun May 15, 2016 1:02 pm

My theory is Chase is F1 and is currently being overshadowed by Jordan hype, something that TPTB is ultimately doing on purpose
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 15, 2016 1:12 pm

limoncello wrote:My theory is Chase is F1 and is currently being overshadowed by Jordan hype, something that TPTB is ultimately doing on purpose

It seems like he was home before Robby though.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 15, 2016 1:16 pm

julychild wrote:Still have Chase as F3, because I believe that he is back in the US, and most likely got back 2 days ago. Would like to be proved wrong though.

May I ask why you think so? Based on his sm?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 1:22 pm

sdmom wrote:
julychild wrote:Still have Chase as F3, because I believe that he is back in the US, and most likely got back 2 days ago. Would like to be proved wrong though.

Yes, sm, and as Grace said above, he was home before Robby. At least, I think it's safe to conclude that Robby has been on the road since yesterday morning, based on his silence so far. Nothing at all on Jordan.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 15, 2016 1:26 pm

julychild wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Yes, sm, and as Grace said above, he was home before Robby. At least, I think it's safe to conclude that Robby has been on the road since yesterday morning, based on his silence so far. Nothing at all on Jordan.

All of this, plus Grace mentioned that he liked a picture of someone with a Kardashian size butt on IG. Either he's not F1 or he doesn't have issues with liking pictures of a woman's butt even though he's newly engaged laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 15, 2016 1:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
julychild wrote:
sdmom wrote:

All of this, plus Grace mentioned that he liked a picture of someone with a Kardashian size butt on IG. Either he's not F1 or he doesn't have issues with liking pictures of a woman's butt even though he's newly engaged laugh out loud

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 21 3806527698 To be fair, he didn't like a butt, but one picture from a mostly butt account. laugh out loud  The girl seems to have deleted the one he liked but it was of her face. https://www.instagram.com/sommerray/

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 15, 2016 1:31 pm

The photo Chase liked of the woman could be a friend. We don't for certain the reason it caught his attention JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 1:41 pm

What is his twitter? Seems the one we had on the first page was deactivated, or it wasn't his. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 15, 2016 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What is his twitter? Seems the one we had on the first page was deactivated, or it wasn't his. TYIA
I can't find a twitter account for Chase

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 1:55 pm

jen689 wrote:The photo Chase liked of the woman could be a friend. We don't for certain the reason it caught his attention JMO
Lol, that IG will get attention. One of several with nubile young women showing off their sculpted bodies. IMO he probably followed before the show who knows

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Hmm... is that the only picture he's liked on Instagram or one of many? Looks like her handle says she's 19...Lots of suggestive butt selfies for sure (she follows playboy and the Kardashians so there you go!)... there's also a Bible verse and fitness references, maybe that's their connection? I'm keeping an open mind...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05