SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 37 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 24, 2016 2:09 pm

I loved how JoJo was speaking about having conversations that felt right and feeling the instant connection and then it just showed a quick glimpse of her and Chase talking. The way her eyes stared at him was quite different from the rest of the guys. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 37 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Poster Blu made a point in Robby's thread (that is if spoliers are correct) that his ex being part of the story line negates him as the next TB. That completely makes sense to me.

I had given Chase only a slim chance as next TB but it seems it's a 50:50 chance between him & Luke  (again if spoliers are correct). I am not on SM but counting on y'all #Chasetime supporters to push this guy through as the next TB.....keeping fingers crossed producers don't hide him in the edits & he seriously wows the audience this season....'mo Chase time please......jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 24, 2016 2:20 pm

julychild wrote:Aside from Des, who wouldn't have picked Drew if Chris had left too, don't all of the Bachelorette's display strong chemistry and connection with the F2 (F3) even to the end?  

This is a job, and they have to perform.  SOMEBODY has to be led on. They get over it, because they are in on the whole thing, plus it's tv. It's the nature of the show.

I've said it before, Chase reminds me of Drew, not the looks, but the "role'' they are assigned to. Nice guy but the lead just not that into him. Drama free so we don't see much of him. I hope I am wrong and we will see lots of him.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue May 24, 2016 2:39 pm

I just said this in Luke's thread but I think Chase could just pull off the Bach role as he just has a broader appeal IMO.... he looks so much more fresh faced next to Luke... Whatever the producers were seeing offscreen with Luke is not translating on my screen... Now as for Chase.... I will admit to a few sinful thoughts already!!! Please Chase do not disappoint!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I loved how JoJo was speaking about having conversations that felt right and feeling the instant connection and then it just showed a quick glimpse of her and Chase talking. The way her eyes stared at him was quite different from the rest of the guys. JMO
I agree. Her eyes got all big. Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 4:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
poohbear wrote:What is his twitter and IG? Can't find him sad

@cbmcnary

I try to post the SM accounts on the first page of their threads so if anyone is looking, you can look there first. He had a different twitter name, then created this new one.

He's been my favourite right off the bat. He's such a darling, all around, great guy from what I can tell.

I also keep my page updated: http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2016/05/08/bachelorette-2016-jojos-guys-and-their-social-media-info/

GA, feel free to take anything from there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 4:29 pm

I really like Chase! unassuming at the cocktail party, confident but no cocky, my top pick.

I like Luke a lot too, but I feel he is there for his music career. Not saying it's a big negative, but a little cloud...

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 5:05 pm

I have been reading the no spolier commentary on last nite's episode & it's amazing how a lot of them are picking Chase as their favorite contestant this season. At this point #Chasetime better be the next TB giggling ....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue May 24, 2016 5:28 pm

On the Bachelorette FB comments its all about Luke. I hope we get more Chase air time next week to get his Bachelor gig rolling.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 24, 2016 5:56 pm

sophienette wrote:I really like Chase! unassuming at the cocktail party, confident but no cocky, my top pick.

I like Luke a lot too, but I feel he is there for his music career. Not saying it's a big negative, but a little cloud...

Wow, after seeing that video on your page, Chase might become my favorite this season. He looks and sounds more natural than Luke on screen. Hope he has a chance for next Bachelor, although they are pushing Luke it seems.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 6:26 pm

This is such a cute tweet from Chase.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cbmcnary/status/735223265086476288

Chase Brody McNary –  ‏@cbmcnary

Really the mustache was my favorite nephews idea #TheBachelorette #teamchasebrody #thebacheloretteabc
2:37 PM - 24 May 2016
13 LIKES

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 24, 2016 6:42 pm

mercieme wrote:This is such a cute tweet from Chase.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cbmcnary/status/735223265086476288

Chase Brody McNary –  ‏@cbmcnary

Really the mustache was my favorite nephews idea #TheBachelorette #teamchasebrody #thebacheloretteabc
2:37 PM - 24 May 2016
13 LIKES

Awwwwwww, how cute is that!!!!

teamchasebrody - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 37 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05