SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 38 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Tue May 24, 2016 9:24 pm

He's for sure my fave for The Bachelor! Luke just doesn't do it for me... And I liked the last Colorado guy, so....

I think he's going to be assigned the "Ben" role. The nice/good guy JoJo knows she should pick, but just can't cause her heart isn't there. Just a prediction. If he's really F3 and not F4, he has a decent shot at the next lead. I wouldn't say Ben was incredibly highlited on Kaitlyn's season, it was allllllll Nick vs. Shawn to the point Ben became an afterthought. But he stayed classy and likable, and by the end was the natural choice for the next lead. I'm hoping for a similar trajectory for Chase.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 38 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Tue May 24, 2016 9:30 pm

babs wrote:I said last season and again this pre season.  JoJo is too touchy feeling and maybe sending the wrong message to some guys.  Maybe I'm wrong but when I see her touching so many of the men I start wondering what the message is.

I am hot and horny. :uptonogood

babs wrote:According to RS, whatever that's worth, the next Bachelor is going to be either Luke or Chase.  He said that Robby's ex gf issues will take him out of the running.

He also said that so far, he has not heard anything negative about either Luke or Chase, so two good guys. I need to see more of both, but just based on the physical, Chase is more my type. Also, the music career for Luke is just a bit of a negative for me...particularly if I see him singing during the season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 9:33 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I loved how JoJo was speaking about having conversations that felt right and feeling the instant connection and then it just showed a quick glimpse of her and Chase talking. The way her eyes stared at him was quite different from the rest of the guys. JMO
I agree. Her eyes got all big. Lol

I noticed too. I thought they had a nice ease and she was def interested, I didn't see her have that look with anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 24, 2016 9:39 pm

If Chase is wholesome, a great guy, hot and good looking, Christian etc and JoJo saying she wants Gin you Wine giggling then pick spoil F1 she is IMO attracted to a type or she actually chugging from the bottle when stating what she wants in a man

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 24, 2016 10:14 pm

I can't get over how cute Chase was in the premiere. I re watched it, he was so sweet and animated in his facial expressions/body language. The stab in the heart move was so adorable, and when JoJo says "one hell of a ride" in her speech..his eyes get a bit bigger and he looks a little awestruck, the catalog comment because of the guys having a lot of hair gel was silly, even the cheesy mustache intro was endearing. I also love that his voice is so faint and calming. He's just a cutie pie. Hopefully he gets enough screen time this season. I mean, he should, considering he has 3 solo dates and a 2 on 1, but we shall see. Smiley

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 pm

relaxing wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:I loved how JoJo was speaking about having conversations that felt right and feeling the instant connection and then it just showed a quick glimpse of her and Chase talking. The way her eyes stared at him was quite different from the rest of the guys. JMO
I agree. Her eyes got all big. Lol

I noticed too.  I thought they had a nice ease and she was def interested, I didn't see her have that look with anyone else.

Plus in the promo where she is in that White dress with the jacket on, she seemed to be pulling him along somewhere with those come hither eyes!! giggling (if indeed it is chase in the video)

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 25, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm excited to see JoJo and Chase's story unfold...I feel like she trusted him the most out of the other guys since I don't think she had to worry about any gf drama or if his intentions were real coming into the show. I'm interested to see what their convos were as the show kept narrowing down the men and how she let him go. The SC of them on the boat and beach seemed like a very happy & relaxed JoJo. I'm actually more baffled that JoJo kept two bad boys over at least 1 bad and 1 good as her two final choices. (thats if it really happened)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Maybe it's wishful thinking but, I think there is something off with having Jordan front and center so soon. JoJo even saying it was like they were already bf and gf the first night. It's just odd that they would allow her to say that.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed May 25, 2016 2:53 pm

babs wrote:Maybe it's wishful thinking but, I think there is something off with having Jordan front and center so soon.  JoJo even saying it was like they were already bf and gf the first night.  It's just odd that they would allow her to say that.
Yes, I have just thought the same, I know that happened before that F1 is thrown in your face so much, but to me it seems a little too much, so I am not yet completely sold to this Jojo/Jordan thing. But, on the other hand I prefer Chase to be the bachelor, I don't usually watch the show (I watch only the bette and some international bach), but I would certainly make an exception in this case :yes:

Last edited by lettore on Wed May 25, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 25, 2016 2:56 pm

lettore wrote:
babs wrote:Maybe it's wishful thinking but, I think there is something off with having Jordan front and center so soon.  JoJo even saying it was like they were already bf and gf the first night.  It's just odd that they would allow her to say that.
Yes, I have just thought the same, I know that happened before that F1 is thrown in your face so much, but to me it seems a little too much, so I am not yet completely sold to this Jojo/Jordan thing. But, on the other hand I prefer Chase to be the bachelor, I don't usually watch the show (I watch only the bette), but I would certainly make an exception in this case :yes:

I would rather him be the bachelor too. I can't wait to get to know more about him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 25, 2016 2:58 pm

I think in the extended preview Jordon and Robby both made some sort of declaration of love but not Chase, CMIIW. Was Chase on GP in epi 2?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed May 25, 2016 3:02 pm

sdmom wrote:I think in the extended preview Jordon and Robby both made some sort of declaration of love but not Chase, CMIIW. Was Chase on GP in epi 2?
I don't know about the fireman gd, but he wasn't on a second gd (broadcasting).
He is so much under the radar in previews, yet he goes far.

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05