SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Sprite Sun May 29, 2016 7:36 am

sallyny wrote:Chase is fun and husband material. Luke is husband materials based on his credentials alone. Hope to see the fun side of him. Jordan is fun, but imo not a husband material. My impression about Jojo is gradually changing. If she knew Jordan was coming on the show, and from what I'm seeing in promos released so far, then she is very shrewd.  She seems to be flirting a lot with the guys, and making it appear like she's giving them an equal chance.  I don't blame her though. ABC is to be blamed.  

In an interview I read JoJo admitted that she knew that Jordan was coming on the show since his name got leaked about a week before the show started filming. She says that she knew he was the brother of Aaron Rodgers a famous football player, but that is all she knew since she doesn't follow football. I don't buy that for a second. Anyone would be curious and at least google him, if only to see what he looked like. I have always gotten the vibe that JoJo is a smart woman. Her whole family and all the reality show experience they have had...not to mention being friends with Jake...all reek of a plan to me. She may be nicer about it, but to me, she was as calculating as Andi about what she was going to get out of Ben's season....and that was not Ben! She had bigger plans and then Jordan drops into her lap. No way was she unaware of him and what goes with him. Yes, she may have enjoyed her time with some of the other guys, but I suspect Jordan was part of her plan all along. The fact that RS says they were in contact just confirms that IMO. Now, some may disregard RS and his blow hard attitude, but just because he has an attitude and is not the best liked, doesn't mean he is wrong. He is just another piece of the puzzle for me and the puzzle seems to be shaping along, pretty much as I thought it would.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 49 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Sun May 29, 2016 8:05 am

I'm betting Chase's sister prob nominated him. I do think JoJo went for the "bad boys " (Jordan/Robby IMO), and I'm thinking Chase is a "good guy" along with Luke so they didn't have a chance. I just hope JoJO doesn't come out with a break up book in 2 years. It is interesting that the guys that seem more similar in type to Ben (good, nice guys) are not the ones she went for allegedly.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 am

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 49 Cjd9tHpVAAUg2Bl
The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC
Yeah, Chase is pretty chill. ❄️ #TheBachelorette http://bitly.com/27UHjR7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 29, 2016 8:18 am

I'm loving the implication that jo needed to keep the authenticity of the show intact and she failed in her duties by possibly talking to her BBJ preseason laugh out loud otherwise the spirit of the show would remain pure and untouched by unnatural forces, if only Jo could respect the process.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun May 29, 2016 8:22 am

Because she knew Jordan was going on the show, she's as
calculating as Andi? I do not see the correlation. I don't 
see the slightest similarity. Andi is Norma Desmond.
From what has been shown of JoJo and her family she's
a far cry from Andi.  hmmm

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 9:06 am

Sprite wrote:
sallyny wrote:Chase is fun and husband material. Luke is husband materials based on his credentials alone. Hope to see the fun side of him. Jordan is fun, but imo not a husband material. My impression about Jojo is gradually changing. If she knew Jordan was coming on the show, and from what I'm seeing in promos released so far, then she is very shrewd.  She seems to be flirting a lot with the guys, and making it appear like she's giving them an equal chance.  I don't blame her though. ABC is to be blamed.  

In an interview I read JoJo admitted that she knew that Jordan was coming on the show since his name got leaked about a week before the show started filming. She says that she knew he was the brother of Aaron Rodgers a famous football player, but that is all she knew since she doesn't follow football. I don't buy that for a second. Anyone would be curious and at least google him, if only to see what he looked like. I have always gotten the vibe that JoJo is a smart woman. Her whole family and all the reality show experience they have had...not to mention being friends with Jake...all reek of a plan to me. She may be nicer about it, but to me, she was as calculating as Andi about what she was going to get out of Ben's season....and that was not Ben! She had bigger plans and then Jordan drops into her lap. No way was she unaware of him and what goes with him. Yes, she may have enjoyed her time with some of the other guys, but I suspect Jordan was part of her plan all along. The fact that RS says they were in contact just confirms that IMO. Now, some may disregard RS and his blow hard attitude, but just because he has an attitude and is not the best liked, doesn't mean he is wrong. He is just another piece of the puzzle for me and the puzzle seems to be shaping along, pretty much as I thought it would.

Totally disagree with this .
Jojo is no different from all the other contestants and leads coming on this show.
Certainly a mix of need of adventure, travel, exposure and maybe, if lucky a chance at love.
I don't see any evil plan in her intentions. Everybody, including other contestants, crew, journalists, who met her said she's very sweet,nice and genuine.
I bet if there was the slightest negative about her, they would have run with it.
I find Jojo to be one of the best bachelorette we can have, and I am very glad she had her own season.
Good for her !
And if Jordan is her F1 after falling for her, even better !

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 9:09 am

Yeah, I don't see how JoJo acted like Andi at all. Andi put on a show humiliating JPG and continued to do so.

Ben told JoJo he loved her and kept saying it. I have yet to figure out how that is JoJo's fault. She was so sexy she bewitched poor dumb Ben. I mean we have the screenshot showing the little Ben was quite excited by JoJo, but I never actually believed a women's vagina could trick an unwilling man to saying ILY. Post filming or during the show airing did JoJo go around acting like a poor victimized woman? Seriously I don't know. All I saw was JoJo be very gracious to Ben at FRC and then again at AFTR. She was so mild compared to Chantal who was already dating her future husband, or Ben F who had already signed to be the next lead. Heck I wanted her to ask dumb Ben, why the heck break the rules of the show and say ILY if you wanted Lauren more.

Yeah, JoJo knew about Jordan, we all knew about Jordan, that is TPTB's fault not JoJo. And so what is she looked him up? I just don't give a darn. If they had no interest or chemistry then it would not have made a difference. But they do have a very visible chemistry. At the same time it appears she did take the time to know other guys.

I get that Jordan of famous football brother feels like Josh, but really other than famous brothers has any other part of this been the same? We had no inappropriate SM during taping. It is still early, but so far all involved have been on their best behavior. We have a sweet and kind JoJo who talks about more than Jordan and who seems genuinely sweet and happy to me. I see none of the calculating gleem that was always in Andi's eyes. And we don't have JoJo's friends directing nasty SM at anyone, even Jordan's loud mouth ex. 

So really, except the famous brothers,  I just don't see how Jordan is like Josh and JoJo is like Andi. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 9:17 am

For me personally Jojo couldn't be farther from any comparison to Andi. I see a compassionate, fun ,caring, kind-hearted, genuinely confident and self aware woman in Jojo, regardless of who she chose. Jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun May 29, 2016 9:21 am

Jojo is getting there, but not in Andi's league yet.  I pray not. But tbh. the sort of freshness I felt about Jojo is painfully wearing off now. Now I think Jordan might be the one for her. Similar to her ex ChadR, but far cry from Ben. She seems to have been taken in by the name recognition....Rodgers. The gushing about Jordan was out of control and embarrassing in the 1st episode. Very sad.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 29, 2016 9:24 am

A) this is Chase's thread
B ) this is Chase's thread.
C) nuff said.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 am

Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 am

BTW, I think my post is probably better suited for the Jordan thread, but I have no way to move it on my iPhone. It screws up my normal posting enough.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05