SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sublime Mon May 02, 2016 10:23 pm

Another picture from this weekend:

iheart portrait studio

sublime

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:32 pm

A conference? I thought his work stuff was in St. Pete? Well, Miami or St. Pete, I should be able to meet them someday one way or another since I'm in both cities frequently.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon May 02, 2016 10:36 pm

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 2cwlmhe

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue May 03, 2016 1:01 am

Maybe Ben is attending this business conference, and was able to take Lauren with him.  Perhaps work plus a little fun?

http://10times.com/ops-miami-beach

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue May 03, 2016 7:04 am

cyannceyla wrote:A conference? I thought his work stuff was in St. Pete? Well, Miami or St. Pete, I should be able to meet them someday one way or another since I'm in both cities frequently.

Ben's LinkedIn profile says he's an Account Manager for Talisys - a Financial Services software supplier. As such he could have clients in many cities across the country beyond the one which he visited in St. Pete.

It seems like this particular event may not be a specific sales call but perhaps meeting clients (one or more than one) at a conference in Miami. It seems he took Lauren with him (not unheard of - I've taken my wife on business trips over the years - especially industry conferences where there can be specific events for spouses).

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue May 03, 2016 8:36 am

Ben is in this video from iheart

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIXqjFw-7-Y

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue May 03, 2016 4:01 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Ben's LinkedIn profile says he's an Account Manager for Talisys - a  Financial Services software supplier. As such he could have clients in many cities across the country beyond the one which he visited in St. Pete.

It seems like this particular event may not be a specific sales call but perhaps meeting clients (one or more than one) at a conference in Miami. It seems he took Lauren with him (not unheard of - I've taken my wife on business trips over the years - especially industry conferences where there can be specific events for spouses).
Totally agree, I felt that way last night when I saw the company that organized this event, lots of business networking for Ben.

Lucas, you're the best , and always say exactly what I'm thinking.  yes   I wouldn't be surprised if Talisys paid for the trip, in many cases companies encourage their employees take their spouses, as there is a lot of down time. Usually most evenings are free to do want they want and have a little fun.

This Miami Conference Event organized by:

Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
120 Broadway, 35th Floor New York, N.y. 10271
New York, USA

Source: http://10times.com/ops-miami-beach

Guess this answers our questions - Talisys has this Miami event listed in the website:
Source: https://talisystech.com/about-us/events/

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 03, 2016 4:16 pm

Lauren is a beach person. She might tag along just for the chance for some beachy fun. It's not like she's working in Denver right now or has huge obligations there.

I don't think they will, because as far as I know they have never even interacted... But they could meet up with Ashley and JP. cheeky
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue May 03, 2016 6:11 pm

Looks like Ben and Lauren are having a relaxing  mini-vacay, which is great, after their whirlwind travels/activities since the finale.

Many times these conferences are finished for the day in the early afternoon, so folks can enjoy doing other daytime things ~ part of the perks for going to these conferences.

You can hear Ben asking her if that drink is good (looks like a smoothie to me):
http://iconosquare.com/p/1242245204198867646_3053608375

Yummy:
http://iconosquare.com/p/1242174798930690319_3053608375

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue May 03, 2016 7:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:Lauren is a beach person. She might tag along just for the chance for some beachy fun. It's not like she's working in Denver right now or has huge obligations there.

I don't think they will, because as far as I know they have never even interacted... But they could meet up with Ashley and JP. cheeky
OMG this would be so amazing. All my favourites together in one place. Unfortunately it looks like Ashley and JP are out of town right now -- Ford's being looked after by his grandparents for a few days.

And now that you've put the thought in my head, I realize my life won't be complete until I see pictures of Ben the Baby Whisperer playing with Fordy. giggling
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue May 03, 2016 7:55 pm

sosleepy wrote:Lauren is a beach person. She might tag along just for the chance for some beachy fun. It's not like she's working in Denver right now or has huge obligations there.

IA! Ben has told us how much he appreciates Lauren supporting him and spending time with HIS family, friends, or spending time in Indiana. I could see Ben asking Lauren to come so Lauren could have some time at the beach since she's probably missing it, and of course so he wouldn't be lonely at night.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 8:33 pm

I think the latter is more in order and the beach is an added perk giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom