SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lucas15 Tue May 17, 2016 9:11 pm

sublime wrote:Here's a link to the print copy of the article in the Alaska Airlines magazine (starting on page 56 of the digital version). The print version includes a Q&A (on page 59).

Alaska Beyond May 2016

sosleepy wrote:P.S. I bet she's getting paid, and this counts as "working" (IMO) for her company. So take that, tabloids! laugh out loud

It would be my guess that she is. The link in sublime's post shows a really nice article about Lauren in the Alaska Air magazine so it seems Alaska Air is quite happy with her and what's happened in her life and I think this event is supported in some way by Alaska Air - so inviting Lauren to be there and judge is capitalizing on her new found fame. She deserves to get paid for this and I hope that Alaska Air realizes she can do a lot for the company and they should appreciate that she works for them. She obviously misses Ben but I think they both realize with both of them working they are going to end up be separated at times.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 pm

Agreed Lucas. She's obviously still with Alaska Air, and they are obviously happy with her and the publicity. Even if she doesn't go back to actual flying, it wouldn't shock me if the airline keeps her on for a different role in corporate, like PR or something. Maybe that's what she/they are angling for.

In other news - LAUREN TELL US WHERE YOU ARE (and please be Denver, laugh out loud!)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 pm

I agree Lucas and sosleepy. AlaskaAir clearly want to keep her as their employee, it might be a bit tricky for her to work as an flight attendant ATM, but I hope she gets other jobs from them.

I'm guessing she's back in Denver already.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 17, 2016 9:57 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if she's napping, wherever she is. Seems she had to get up early(by Lauren's standards giggling ) for the cookoff.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 17, 2016 10:01 pm

I agree that her job as a flight attendant will be difficult for all as long as she's in the public eye- but at the same time, Alaska Air benefits from her graciousness and style. So perhaps she won't be a flight attendant, but I think she'll continue as an employee- public relations will be a good fit IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue May 17, 2016 10:01 pm

IMO, her personal flights are getting less noticed. She flew from CA to Portland without us knowing till mid-late this weekend from a snapchat of her parents' backyard. We are seeing far less fan photos at the airport than two months ago. Of course, when Ben and her are together they draw a lot more attention but her going back to flying soon could be manageable, IMO. Now if they do a televised wedding in the winter, things might temporarily get chaotic again but they could reassess that situation if/when it occurs.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue May 17, 2016 10:07 pm

I think it's great that Lauren got to partake in this event with Alaska. It was something strictly for her that didn't involve Ben for a company that she was apart of before her reality show fame. Must have been cool to walk around the corporate office today. I hope they utilize her more in this fashion, and I'm thinking they will. They seem to adore her and know a good thing when they see it.

She has a comment in an article I read, I think it was actually that Alaska article in which she said while on the show it was hard at times because she didn't feel productive in her days. She's definitely a doer. I'm excited to see what's next for her work and project wise, aside from that wedding planning! Priorities of course.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue May 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Here's a new Lauren interview posted today. Not a lot of stuff she hasn't said before, but I know we all enjoy her interviews Smiley
http://www.pdxmonthly.com/articles/2016/5/17/the-bachelor-winner-lauren-b-on-how-the-show-empowers-both-men-and-women

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by wiltinglilies Wed May 18, 2016 12:16 am

Aww! Lauren and Amanda are finally reunited! Plus, they went out for a bite with Jubilee! I've been waiting so long for this reunion!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFiFRZYtMMB/?taken-by=benandlaurensnaps
wiltinglilies
wiltinglilies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2016 3:20 am

wiltinglilies wrote:Aww! Lauren and Amanda are finally reunited! Plus, they went out for a bite with Jubilee! I've been waiting so long for this reunion!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFiFRZYtMMB/?taken-by=benandlaurensnaps

It's nice to see them reuniting and that there were some genuine friendships formed during the season, but put the phones down ladies!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed May 18, 2016 5:26 am

https://instagram.com/p/BFihP6bTSY1/

At some point they were with Élan too
https://instagram.com/p/BFijtl7lXQY/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 18, 2016 6:39 am

I love that Lauren became such good friends with the other ladies on the show. This get together is really cute.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom