SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by FMG2015 Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 am

According to Amanda's snapchat, they all had a fun night dancing!!

Happy 6 montha of engagement to these two!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 1:05 pm

I should have written that Dailymailonline is reporting that US weekly there source is saying Ben and Lauren will marry this summer via ABC.  Within the next three months.

Last edited by reason on Wed May 18, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Wow!! Thanks reason. That's awesome, except is US weekly a good source for this? Or are they more tabloidy?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 18, 2016 1:12 pm

reason wrote:US weekly is reporting that they will marry this summer via ABC.  Within the next three months.

YAY!!!!!!!!! whipped Where did you read this?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 18, 2016 1:17 pm

reason wrote:US weekly is reporting that they will marry this summer via ABC.  Within the next three months.
Do you have a source? I went to Us Magazine and I don't see anything.

Last edited by Diana on Wed May 18, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed May 18, 2016 1:19 pm

Daily Mail picked the same information up from US Weekly I think; this article seems to be saying the very same thing.

ETA: ^^^ I couldn't find the source on the US Weekly site but that's not unusual - sometimes they print things that don't get to the site. Daily Mail does cite US Weekly as their source though.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 1:25 pm

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did. These two were meant for each other .

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Yeah, I always knew they'd be married by the end of the year so this comes as no surprise to me.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Daily Mail picked the same information up from US Weekly I think; this article seems to be saying the very same thing.

ETA: ^^^ I couldn't find the source on the US Weekly site but that's not unusual - sometimes they print things that don't get to the site. Daily Mail does cite US Weekly as their source though.

Here's what DM said....
A source told Us Weekly that the couple 'will get married very soon, probably this summer.'
And ABC will handle all the details from the venue to the flower arrangements, and capture the whole event on camera.
'It would be an ABC special,' the source noted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3597079/Summer-wedding-Bachelor-s-Ben-Higgins-fiancee-Lauren-Bushnell-plan-marry-soon-lavish-ABC-special.html

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Wed May 18, 2016 1:32 pm

Honestly I would loveeeeee that but us weekly reports a lot on their break up and it hasn't been right yet

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Maybe (This is me dreaming) ABC will announce this on Monday? On Jojo's first night? I know that would anger Jojo's fans but I would love an official announcement from ABC and during Jojo's meet and greet could work as a "see you CAN find love on this show" sort of thing.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed May 18, 2016 1:38 pm

michelle1 wrote:Honestly I would loveeeeee that but us weekly reports a lot on their break up and it hasn't been right yet

Have they? I recall seeing breakup rumors in the lower tier tabloids like In Touch and Life&Style, but I'm not quite sure about Us Weekly

Anyway, it's super exciting if it's true!

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 55 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom