SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Lucas15 Thu May 19, 2016 4:55 pm

jupi wrote:So I managed to grab a video of their appearance at iHeartCountry, and I thought I would upload it for you guys Smiley

giggling

I can't believe that Lauren introduced this song by saying "Listen to your wife". My wife says that to me ALL the time (especially when I don't listen to her). I guess I've learned that she's right when she says that though ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 60 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by AmoreBella Thu May 19, 2016 7:16 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFmztD3tvOS/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu May 19, 2016 7:33 pm

^I hope there's a reason for why he's wearing that outfit giggling

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu May 19, 2016 7:42 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFm3keooRs1/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 7:54 pm

He's at UCLA. He's friends with the coach from college in Indy, he's probably hanging out.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Thu May 19, 2016 8:30 pm

I'm trying to figure out if Lauren is trying to grow out the natural color of her hair? I

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by July Thu May 19, 2016 9:40 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFnEURutvTc/?taken-by=lisamarie.talavera&hl=en

Hmm.. the caption says they were walking out of a meeting...
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 19, 2016 9:47 pm

... or was she walking out of a meeting. Though a strict grammarian would assume it was they, these days I'm not so sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 pm

jcrbil wrote:... or was she walking out of a meeting.  Though a strict grammarian would assume it was they, these days I'm not so sure.
I just ask her that question. Let's hope she responds

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 9:56 pm

If they were all at a meeting then they'd be no surprise. I think LisaMarie walked out of a meeting and ran into BenLo who could have been at their own meeting giggling question

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 19, 2016 10:13 pm

If they are both in LA especially on the heels of the US weekly summer wedding news I would think they are out there meeting with ABC to get the ball rolling. hopefully someone around here will get the scoop & share with us. cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu May 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Idlemess wrote:
jcrbil wrote:... or was she walking out of a meeting.  Though a strict grammarian would assume it was they, these days I'm not so sure.
I just ask her that question. Let's hope she responds

She did respond it looks like she was leaving a meeting and Ben and Lauren were going into a meeting with
Scott Lipps who is the founder and CEO of One Management.
http://www.onemanagement.com/about/?sid=75467

Last edited by AmoreBella on Thu May 19, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom