SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Cila51290 Thu May 19, 2016 9:35 am

Does anyone else think Ben and Lauren agreeing and wanting to have the wedding sooner rather than later has to do with them wanting to sort of get the Bachelor thing out of the way quickly as possible? I feel like they are grateful for everything but they also can't wait for all the lights to dim low and for them to live a normal life. The quicker the merrier. No more tabloids, no questions about when is the wedding, breakup rumors, etc. I think they do feel they're are ready and also can't wait to just get this rolling to really start their married life together & have kids. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 12:25 pm

I just think they're ready and TPTB offered them a time slot which was doable . I agree they might also want children sooner than later. This couple is special .

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 19, 2016 12:45 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFmBqHFmy2_/

AWWWWWWWW! They're so adorable!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2016 1:03 pm

I can barely go an entire day without seeing my boyfriend. I'd go crazy laugh out loud

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 AeWDlfx
higgins.ben Reunited and it feels so good. 7 days away just ain't ok
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu May 19, 2016 1:48 pm

So I managed to grab a video of their appearance at iHeartCountry, and I thought I would upload it for you guys Smiley

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 pm

High clap Thank you Jupi"

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Jupi, thank youuuu! bowdown

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Amazing! Thank you, Jupi!!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu May 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Thank you Jupi, So glad you were able to find this and post it for us. Much appreciated. You rock yes
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Thu May 19, 2016 2:43 pm

You're welcome! It was my pleasure Smiley

wishfulthinking - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 59 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu May 19, 2016 5:28 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFmiJ0DQ3Fg/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 19, 2016 5:31 pm

So Ben is hanging with Elan too.... Hmmmm.... and I know he's being silly with his announcement but.... DO YOU?! Do you have an announcement?!?! We'd like to know.
Also, cute picture.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom