SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by suzq Sun May 22, 2016 11:54 am

I understand, Nanny. I feel the same way. Lauren seems pretty patient and understanding (more than I would be). I wonder if she ever gets tired of all the women wanting pictures with Ben, though. She could have thought it would be good to just let Ben and JJ do their thing today and have the focus be on them since many people going probably wanted to see the guys more anyway.

It seems like some people are more mindful that Ben is not just The Bachelor anymore, but that Ben is actually an engaged man than others are. TBH -- I will be happy for them when they are married and there is a new Bachelor. (maybe people will truly then see Ben as a taken man). This is all JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Kristinkko Sun May 22, 2016 12:33 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Benand10

I went to the meet and greet today and this was the sweetest picture I got.  That baby was so tiny!  One thing that I noticed, was that as people came up on the platform (JJ was closest to them as they came up) Ben went to them to give them a hug rather than waiting for them to get to him.  Also, they stayed an extra 40 minutes, so that everyone could get their chance to meet them.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun May 22, 2016 12:36 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BFsTruotMLY/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 12:39 pm

Kristinkko wrote:Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Benand10

I went to the meet and greet today and this was the sweetest picture I got.  That baby was so tiny!  One thing that I noticed, was that as people came up on the platform (JJ was closest to them as they came up) Ben went to them to give them a hug rather than waiting for them to get to him.  Also, they stayed an extra 40 minutes, so that everyone could get their chance to meet them.

Glad you had a nice time!

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun May 22, 2016 12:43 pm

suzq wrote:I understand, Nanny.  I feel the same way.  Lauren seems pretty patient and understanding (more than I would be).  I wonder if she ever gets tired of all the women wanting pictures with Ben, though.  She could have thought it would be good to just let Ben and JJ do their thing today and have the focus be on them since many people going probably wanted to see the guys more anyway.

It seems like some people are more mindful that Ben is not just The Bachelor anymore, but that Ben is actually an engaged man than others are.  TBH -- I will be happy for them when they are married and there is a new Bachelor.  (maybe people will truly then see Ben as a taken man).  This is all JMO.    

I agree with you also. It's nice to see they have total trust in each other and can be individuals and do things apart.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun May 22, 2016 1:00 pm

i will never tire of seeing Ben with babies and children.

Great to see that even though they spent the day apart, they are together tonight. Very normal thing for a couple to do.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 3:17 pm

Mindy Weiss' predictions for BenLo's wedding. I do think the year is off though :yes:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/bachelor-wedding-planner-mindy-weiss-predictions-for-ben-higgins-lauren-w167143

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun May 22, 2016 4:17 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Mindy Weiss' predictions for BenLo's wedding. I do think the year is off though :yes:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/bachelor-wedding-planner-mindy-weiss-predictions-for-ben-higgins-lauren-w167143

I kinda like all her suggestions for the wedding! I agree with the blues. Ben and Lauren look good in whites and blues, plus it's their fave color. I also agree that Lauren loves minimalistic and trendy design. She has this grace and natural beauty that makes her stand out in simplicity. I definitely agree with a destination beach wedding! Lauren and Ben looks good beside a body of water.

I wish they do a wedding with vows. I mean Christians I think can do that. (Being Catholic, traditional church wedding ceremonies for us don't usually have the bride and groom saying vows.) I feel like Ben wasn't able to express himself clearly when he proposed and re-proposed. (I have to admit that I was kinda bitter that his final words to Jojo were more of a proposal speech than that of Lauren's, except for the I love somebody more part.) I want him to have his time and his mind clear this time to write all his feelings for Lauren. I'm so excited
for their wedding!!
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 4:58 pm

awwww That pic of Ben holding the baby is just too adorable for words.

Ben is beaming! He looks so happy beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun May 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Here is a picture from the other day at the airport of Ben, Lauren, Chris S. and fans
https://instagram.com/p/BFowTVsnUsT/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by newgirlmoon Mon May 23, 2016 1:35 am

In case you guys want to see how long the line was to meet Ben and JJ.
https://twitter.com/MichelleAsherPR/status/734089515912957956?s=09
newgirlmoon
newgirlmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 1:55 am

So nice to see the crowd for BenLo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom