SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by AmoreBella Thu May 26, 2016 11:15 pm

New interview with Ben
http://m.thefox.iheart.com/onair/the-rick-lewis-show-5255/on-the-air-ben-higgins-the-14749807/

Pic of Ben and Lauren with fans
https://instagram.com/p/BF5MxoDJU_Z/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by FMG2015 Thu May 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Thanks for the interview! Interesting that Ben commented on having friends from the series that have had a hard time finding jobs afterwards due to their role on the show. Ben and the word 'boring' may get thrown around a lot, but IMO he did the show with class. He took Chris Harrison's advice about using the show to enhance the life you already had, not change it to chase fame.

Best line was at the very end from Ben...

"I think you and Lauren should go on naked & afraid next."
Ben: (laughs) We don't need it.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 am

The circle of friends is now complete Smiley
https://instagram.com/p/BF5Q0eRGPdA/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri May 27, 2016 12:49 am

AmoreBella wrote:New interview with Ben
http://m.thefox.iheart.com/onair/the-rick-lewis-show-5255/on-the-air-ben-higgins-the-14749807/

Pic of Ben and Lauren with fans
https://instagram.com/p/BF5MxoDJU_Z/

That interview is so funny.  The interviewers and Ben see night one and the upcoming season from the same viewpoint as I do. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ben and Lauren are such a great pair.  Ben hit the jackpot with Lauren.  :sweetheart:

So nice to see the friends group all together tonight. group hug

@AmoreBella, Thanks for always posting these great finds and photos!! Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 1377737533
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 27, 2016 1:14 am

AmoreBella, thanks for bringing the goodies over!!

What a fun interview, I agree with him about everything. I love how well Lauren fits into Denver, she's got her own friends plus fits with Ben's crew perfectly.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 am

@seabear and @fingersandtoes you're welcome

Another picture of all the girls.
https://instagram.com/p/BF5YgR9qmrg/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 12:23 pm

Add me to the list of Thank you Amore!

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri May 27, 2016 3:55 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Image12
Shared by a @camillab on Twitter. Sorry I cropped the other guy out! I wanted to focus on how close BenLo are in this photo. Not even an ant can fit in between them hihi
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri May 27, 2016 3:59 pm

I noticed in the comments on Ben's twitter page regarding the reveal of the wings (or not) that someone called Lauren out if she still has the picture Ben gave her at the second cocktail party of the two of them from the first night. We might get both questions answered. (Although Lauren hasn't responded as if she saw that comment so who knows. We can hope.)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri May 27, 2016 4:49 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/1043TheFan/status/736271918106431488

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Ben and Lauren should consider doing podcasts like Jason and Molly did for a while (that eventually lead to Molly's morning show radio gig). I've noticed on all these recent radio interviews they've done that Ben has a soothing, radio friendly voice. And I thougt Ben and Lauren had a good rapport together on that longer radio interview, similar to Jason and Molly's natural podcast chemistry.

Alternatively, I want one or the other (probably Lauren- I feel like it would be more detailed) to start a blog! It could be centered on fashion, travel, makeup, whatever... But it would give a little platform to talk about their life too, like Sean, Kaitlyn, Ali, Jillian's blogs, to name a few. Ok, sorry, that was random. But seeing Ben taping some radio thing again got me thinking...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Sosleepy, that's what I was thinking too! In all the podcasts and interviews they did, Lauren always teaches me a new insight about life. I don't know if it's just me being a fan of them but they are so fun to listen to, full of grace too. Don't even get me started when they giggle together. I listened to their radio interview again last night and I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Lauren shared about Ben thinking he's a good dancer. Just please give these two a show.
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+67
exmrsbundy
umngirl
mamahamme
bluwavz
dw_a_mom