SELECT CONTENT

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:46 am

I think Alex is very handsome, but his Chad obsession has killed my crush. Last week was annoying, but this week combined with Evan was too much. I want Evan and Alex thrown off the show with Chad.

I am sure TPTB want all three back on Paradise to continue the drama.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think Alex is very handsome, but his Chad obsession has killed my crush. Last week was annoying, but this week combined with Evan was too much. I want Evan and Alex thrown off the show with Chad.

Uh, Oh, I haven't watched last nights episode yet, except for only the last couple minutes...maybe I shouldn't! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:52 am

Max64 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think Alex is very handsome, but his Chad obsession has killed my crush. Last week was annoying, but this week combined with Evan was too much. I want Evan and Alex thrown off the show with Chad.

Uh, Oh, I haven't watched last nights episode yet, except for only the last couple minutes...maybe I shouldn't!  laugh out loud
I wish I skipped it. I turned into the Chad vs. Evan show with Alex egging Evan on. It made all three look bad to me. 

I think Alex is way too young and this situation brought out the worst in him. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:08 am

Alex is super annoying but his young age at least explains a lot of his immature behavior. What the hell is 33-year-old father of three Evan's excuse? cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:20 am

Alex is a nice looking guy but his petty behavior killed any attractiveness for me.  He definitely has lot of maturing to do.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:29 am

bluwavz wrote:Alex is super annoying but his young age at least explains a lot of his immature behavior. What the hell is 33-year-old father of three Evan's excuse? cheeky
I call it an over-expressed a**hole gene. If it is genetic age doesn't help.

I think Alex is young and getting stuck in silly drama. He is gong all marine and trying to protect JoJo from evil Chad. Way silly, but not something that should be a problem outside this stupid show. Evan's issues are more concerning and a part of him that would make real life Evan just as bad as tv Evan. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:58 am

This seems to be a very immature mix of men this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:39 pm

Yup. I am very disappointed in him. Stupidity is not attractive on anyone. He just pandered to tptb and their idiotic evil Chad storyline.

How sad is it when I can't even enjoy the "villains" anymore because I side with them over the "good" guys on this stupid show. Why must tptb take it so far? It is laughable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:44 pm

CH confronting Chad was laughable. If they were taking security seriously and there was real credible threat, he would have been gone.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Alex is pathetic in my eyes. He acts all mighty and tough proclaiming he just wishes one of the guys (at the sex group date) would call Chad out yet let's wimpy equally pathetic Evan do it instead. The best case scenario would have been if Alex and Evan got eliminated that same episode as well as they are just as bad IMO as they provoke and harass Chad.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Alex did an interview with wetpaint

Reality TV World: A friend of Grant's ex wrote on Twitter that he dumped a woman he loved just to go on The Bachelorette and seek fame. Similarly, Jordan's ex-girlfriend accused him of lying, cheating and always wanting to be famous. Based on previews, Robby is also questioned for having a girlfriend back home! What is your reaction to all of this? Did you think any of the guys were on the show for the wrong reasons or pretending to be someone they weren't?

Alex Woytkiw: From being there and meeting the guys, I really liked everyone in the house other than, you know, obviously [Chad Johnson]. I just couldn't help myself because he and I had the relationship we had. But everyone else during my time of filming, we went through all of this together, and I really made good friends out of it.

Quite frankly, whatever I have read or heard about through the grapevine and through family telling me about these things with the other guys and what they may have been doing there, to me, it's a hard call. I know them personally. I trust their character and I trust that there might be a misunderstanding with whatever is going on with them. They seemed genuine to me!

Reality TV World:Even though you became friends with these guys on the show, does hearing all of these rumors and allegations from ex-girlfriends and people of their past change your perspective on them at all?

Alex Woytkiw: In the house, I didn't know about any of that stuff and I think I've done a good job of staying away from all the tabloid stuff. I was focusing on what I was there for, JoJo, and then it was very compartmentalized as far as the relationships go.

And the guys I'm friends with that may or may not have been there for genuine reasons, I can't comment on that because I know who they were when I spent time with them, and they were really great guys.

Maybe one day I'll be able to look at them straight up in a private conversation and ask them about it, but as far as I'm concerned, I have a ton of respect for the guys who went through this with me. And the truth will come out on day; I just don't really have an opinion on it right now.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-alex-woytkiw-addresses-jordan-rodgers-grant-kemp-and-robby-hayes-cheating-and-fame-seeking-accusations-19943.php?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49b  twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Seems like Alex is hedging twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 1646190589   Wonder what he knows.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
albean99
SLA44
Newto
iamreal2u
mysthelma