SELECT CONTENT

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:41 pm

So happy the Alex thread is getting a little action. I think he is a great guy. I doubt he could even be the lead, but maybe he will go to Paradise and get lucky like Tanner.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed May 25, 2016 10:46 pm

I think Alex is very handsome.  One of the best looking guys there.  I really like his story and that he is a Marine.  He was my best surprise of the night.  From SM his family looks great....looking forward to seeing more of Alex's personality.  
Both Alex and Luke being military men is a double thumbs up for me. yes yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Right there with you @Seabear. Chad was also a marine. They just are leaving it out of his villian edit. I admire those brave and honorable enough to serve.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 25, 2016 11:06 pm

Thanks Stuck.  I just saw that in Chad's thread.  I'm right with you on major respect for those who serve in the military. yes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Oh, I'm also crushing on Alex! Gives me total James Marsden vibes. Wouldn't mind seeing him on BIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Because I am tall, I always favor the tall guys.  But Alex is really good looking!  Sort of reminds me of Tom Cruise (Top Gun) before his weirdness started showing.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 26, 2016 6:43 pm

@Buckeye_fan my older sis was tall too and after a rotten tall first husband she gave up and went for the hot shorter men. She said they appreciated her more. Also she always joked that tall guys (our brothers were all over 6'3") like women they could fit in their pockets. Our brothers only dated short women.

BTW I could stare at Alex's gorgeous face and beautiful eyes all day. Plus he looks strong enough to handle a bigger girl.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:32 pm

twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 CkSEHcMVEAA3iAd
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelorette?src=hash
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:06 am

twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 CkUF8dkWgAEcnBH
allie blanchard ‏@allieblanchard
if jojo doesn't marry him, i will. #TheBachelorette
Hugesmile

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:43 am

stuckinsc wrote:@Buckeye_fan my older sis was tall too and after a rotten tall first husband she gave up and went for the hot shorter men. She said they appreciated her more. Also she always joked that tall guys (our brothers were all over 6'3") like women they could fit in their pockets. Our brothers only dated short women.

BTW I could stare at Alex's gorgeous face and beautiful eyes all day. Plus he looks strong enough to handle a bigger girl.

I already have a husband who makes me look short.  And fortunately he does appreciate me. :-)

I actually got into Alex's thread today to say exactly what you did, above.  Holy moley.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:07 am

He's 5'7"??? Heck that's tall in my family! I come from the land of the little people so his height wouldn't bother me (I'm not quite 5'1")

I agree with all that have posted above, Alex is a cutie, and seems like such a nice man, love that his is military man.... and what is it about military men that is so hot?

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:43 am

Maddy wrote:twins - Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 CkSEHcMVEAA3iAd
https://twitter.com/hashtag/TheBachelorette?src=hash

Can't believe he blurred out Chad in this picture, it's very immature of him IMO, i don't care how bad Chad is
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex Woytkiw - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
albean99
SLA44
Newto
iamreal2u
mysthelma