SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
julychild wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
They're definitely excited. giggling

Oh, I get that they are excited and being supportive. I like Robby and I've spied enough on his family to like them too. This just isn't something you profit from, imo.
I agree. I don't know what they're plan is. But as of now, I think they're just expecting family and friends to buy them.

Interestingly enough you can see who has ordered them... There is a button that says "see who's ordered"... 13 sales so far... Including what size! IMO it's been done for friends and family not as a business venture with that feature! $18 doesn't seem like a money grab IMO either.... If it was $30... I'd expect to see a charity benefiting etc.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:42 pm

julychild wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:From looking at the info of the shirts, the account was made 3/21. That was the day of his hometown date. The shirt is a white V neck and says "ROSES" with red roses around it and "#teamrojo" under it, btw.

That HTD must have gone exceptionally well!
Probably. But it also could of been made before they arrived to meet the fam or simply because he made HTD's. Who knows. We'll find out sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
julychild wrote:

Oh, I get that they are excited and being supportive. I like Robby and I've spied enough on his family to like them too. This just isn't something you profit from, imo.
I agree. I don't know what they're plan is. But as of now, I think they're just expecting family and friends to buy them.

Interestingly enough you can see who has ordered them... There is a button that says "see who's ordered"... 13 sales so far... Including what size!  IMO it's been done for friends and family not as a business venture with that feature!  $18  doesn't seem like a money grab IMO either.... If it was $30... I'd expect to see a charity benefiting etc.
Yes, I mentioned that. His mom, sister Katie, and sisters sister in law have already ordered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 02, 2016 10:46 pm

$18 might not seem like a lot for a couple shirts (for only friends and family), but once the show airs and the fangirls start following his and his families movements and accounts, the shirt order numbers will climb if it's still able to be ordered.  

I don't know if they fully thought this through by posting it on an open, public account that everyone can see.  But IMO, if more than immediate friends and family start ordering they should donate to charity.  If not, kind of in poor taste, no matter how excited and supportive they are for and towards Robby, IMO.  Others have made shirts and made it clear no matter how much or little was made, it would go to charity.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 02, 2016 11:25 pm

Sorry just saw your post cyannceyla!  That's sweet that all his family is ordering, sounds like they are a very supportive family... wonder how Hope feels as she STILL has pics of her & Robby all over her social media (!?)

As for the $18... my point is that IMO I dont believe there is much of a profit margin at that price... The cost of materials/labor could be near $18.

Last edited by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure on Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up quoting a quote so deleted!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon May 02, 2016 11:41 pm

Even if there's some tiny profit, she's in college and could probably use it for important things like... food. If his parents were selling them that would be weird, but she's like 20.

It's kind of fun that his family is so excited about it all. JoJo's confident, they're confident... WTH happened on that 2 night stay in JAX? laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 03, 2016 12:45 am

cyannceyla wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^I thought maybe Wells got that one on one in Argentina.
The location for the seals and the Capi bar are only 5 minutes apart. I think that was Robby's. Wondering if Jordan got the Golden Gate bridge date??
I thought Wells was on the 2 on 1? Why would Wells have a 1 on 1 only to get sent home that same episode? It also makes more sense that no one gets eliminated on any 1 on 1's this season, because there are two 2 on 1's. IMO. That would be overkill, I think.

I think the golden gate bridge date went to Derek.
In all of the past seasons, the 2/1 has never been filmed first. Since Wells was in the BA pic and was on twitter/IG followimg Vinney before the 2/1 date would of happened, he HAD to of been let go on an individual date.

Filming order for 2/! dates:

This is according to filming schedules that were made up during the filming of the seasons

Bach

14:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

15:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

16:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

17:
epi 5, filmed 2nd

19:
epi 6, filmed 2nd

20:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

=====================================

Bachelorette

6:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

7:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

8:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

9:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

10:
no 2/1

11:
epi 6, 2/1 date not sure of filming order

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:48 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^I thought maybe Wells got that one on one in Argentina.
The location for the seals and the Capi bar are only 5 minutes apart. I think that was Robby's. Wondering if Jordan got the Golden Gate bridge date??
I thought Wells was on the 2 on 1? Why would Wells have a 1 on 1 only to get sent home that same episode? It also makes more sense that no one gets eliminated on any 1 on 1's this season, because there are two 2 on 1's. IMO. That would be overkill, I think.

I think the golden gate bridge date went to Derek.
In all of the past seasons, the 2/1 has never been filmed first.  Since Wells was in the BA pic and was on twitter/IG followimg Vinney before the 2/1 date would of happened, he HAD to of been let go on an individual date.

Filming order for 2/! dates:

This is according to filming schedules that were made up during the filming of the seasons

Bach

14:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

15:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

16:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

17:
epi 5, filmed 2nd

19:  
epi 6, filmed 2nd

20:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

=====================================

Bachelorette

6:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

7:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

8:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

9:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

10:
no 2/1

11:
epi 6, 2/1 date not sure of filming order

Yes, I understand that. But this case is a bit different because this was supposedly the second 1 on 1 of the season. First time they've done that. Things could of been done differently since this was new territory. Plus, Chris gave them the info on the 2nd 1 on 1 right as they got to Buenos Aires.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 03, 2016 12:58 am

cyannceyla wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I'm definitely with you about Robby getting the seal date. I literally can't wait to see the two of them frolicking with thousands of seals laugh out loud if the date in San Francisco happened in episode two then I don't think it went to Jordan. RS tweeted out pictures from the ESPN group date and it was being filmed for episode two. I'd be shocked if production didn't have him on that date. If the San Francisco date happened in episode 3 then I can see it because by process of elimination with Fleiss' tweets, Jordan was supposedly on the football group date in episode 4, so that leaves episode 3 or 5 for a first 1-on-1 for him.

me too. buying my teamrojo T for the episode. teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 3806527698 His family is getting pretty excited. I don't think he should be discounted as a contender in this. That was a good date he got and in episode 5! :yes:
Seriously. He also got the 2nd hometown date, which in the statistics for bachelor/ette seasons, the F1 has usually had the 2nd or 3rd hometown usually. Plus, he's obviously still on the show imo. His family is going nuts with the "team rojo" hashtag and friends of the family are STILL favoring tweets from RS (most recently about overnights yesterday.)

I don't know for sure if Robby got the seal date. Looking at the schedule and some facts that we do know about, he had the date on Apr 5 because of the pics and the fireworks that were talked about. We also know that there was a 2/1 in that episode and we also know from past stats that 2/1 has most always happened in the last date for that week, and definately not the first date. Therefore, Robby would of been on the 2/1 in that epi. I am saying this going by past stats, the known info that we have regarding his date, and the pics for it too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 03, 2016 1:09 am

Ash2214 wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

I'm definitely with you about Robby getting the seal date. I literally can't wait to see the two of them frolicking with thousands of seals laugh out loud if the date in San Francisco happened in episode two then I don't think it went to Jordan. RS tweeted out pictures from the ESPN group date and it was being filmed for episode two. I'd be shocked if production didn't have him on that date. If the San Francisco date happened in episode 3 then I can see it because by process of elimination with Fleiss' tweets, Jordan was supposedly on the football group date in episode 4, so that leaves episode 3 or 5 for a first 1-on-1 for him.
I'm sooooo confused about the filming schedule.

First of all, in that screencap of all the guys on the ferry, all the way to the left, is that Jordan or Chase? They DO look very similar. Is it confirmed Jordan was on this date (episode 4)?

Second of all, isn't there supposed to be two 2 on 1's this season? 1 in episode 5, Robby's 1 on 1, and a group date? How would another 1 on 1 fit into episode 5? Same with episode 6?

And what about that mysterious stage production 1 on 1 in Argentina? Would that be a first 1 on 1, someone's second 1 on 1, or..?

We know of the top 4, Luke had his first 1 on 1 in episode 4 and Robby had his first 1 on 1 in episode 5. What about Jordan and Chase..?

In most cases, a front runner would have already had their first 1-on-1 by episode six. For example, JoJo and Lauren got their second 1-on-1's in episode six. In Andi's season, all of her F4 already had their first 1-on1's by episode six. Since we weren't there, I don't think we can really confirm anything, but I feel pretty confident in saying Jordan didn't get a 1-on-1 in episode two or four because I would be shocked if production let him miss out on the ESPN or football group date. That's why I think he got one in episode 3 or 5. I have no idea about Chase, but I would imagine he got one before episode 6 too. IMO
Sorry to be difficult but with the bolded, actually it was epi 7 that both Jojo and Lauren had their 2nd ID. In Soules's season, his F2 had her first ID date in epi 6. With regard to the date pic in epi 4, I see 9 guys there in that pic. Does anyone else have any idea as to who the guys were? I can easily change the names/numbers around

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Heinz_12

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 1:09 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

me too. buying my teamrojo T for the episode. teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 3806527698 His family is getting pretty excited. I don't think he should be discounted as a contender in this. That was a good date he got and in episode 5! :yes:
Seriously. He also got the 2nd hometown date, which in the statistics for bachelor/ette seasons, the F1 has usually had the 2nd or 3rd hometown usually. Plus, he's obviously still on the show imo. His family is going nuts with the "team rojo" hashtag and friends of the family are STILL favoring tweets from RS (most recently about overnights yesterday.)

I don't know for sure if Robby got the seal date.  Looking at the schedule and some facts that we do know about, he had the date on Apr 5 because of the pics and the fireworks that were talked about.  We also know that there was a 2/1 in that episode and we also know from past stats that 2/1 has most always happened in the last date for that week, and definately not the first date.  Therefore, Robby would of been on the 2/1 in that epi.  I am saying this going by past stats, the known info that we have regarding his date, and the pics for it too.
The seal date was a 1 on 1 and was 5 mintues or so from the bar that Robby and JoJo we're seen at, so its likely that he DID have that date imo. Plus, it would seem that there was a group date, a 1 on 1, and a 2 on 1 that episode at the very least. And possibly a 2nd 1 on 1, if there was enough time to fit that in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 1:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
I'm sooooo confused about the filming schedule.

First of all, in that screencap of all the guys on the ferry, all the way to the left, is that Jordan or Chase? They DO look very similar. Is it confirmed Jordan was on this date (episode 4)?

Second of all, isn't there supposed to be two 2 on 1's this season? 1 in episode 5, Robby's 1 on 1, and a group date? How would another 1 on 1 fit into episode 5? Same with episode 6?

And what about that mysterious stage production 1 on 1 in Argentina? Would that be a first 1 on 1, someone's second 1 on 1, or..?

We know of the top 4, Luke had his first 1 on 1 in episode 4 and Robby had his first 1 on 1 in episode 5. What about Jordan and Chase..?

In most cases, a front runner would have already had their first 1-on-1 by episode six. For example, JoJo and Lauren got their second 1-on-1's in episode six. In Andi's season, all of her F4 already had their first 1-on1's by episode six. Since we weren't there, I don't think we can really confirm anything, but I feel pretty confident in saying Jordan didn't get a 1-on-1 in episode two or four because I would be shocked if production let him miss out on the ESPN or football group date. That's why I think he got one in episode 3 or 5. I have no idea about Chase, but I would imagine he got one before episode 6 too. IMO
Sorry to be difficult but with the bolded, actually it was epi 7 that both Jojo and Lauren had their 2nd ID.  In Soules's season, his F2 had her first ID date in epi 6.  With regard to the date pic in epi 4,  I see 9 guys there in that pic.  Does anyone else have any idea as to who the guys were?  I can easily change the names/numbers around

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 21 Heinz_12
I think #2 is Evan. I think #4 is James F. I'm not sure if the one labeled 'Chase' is actually Chase or Jordan. Those two guys look quite similar imo. Anyone have any idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh