SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just want to note that on the same day as JoJo's supposed 1-on-1 with Robby and the seals, Fleiss tweeted this:

@fleissmeister: The L-word was just uttered... #TheBachelorette
Yea, we don't know for sure that Robby got the seals. Again, I re-iterate that cause Robby had the last date in epi 5 going by when the pics were posted. There was also a 2/1 in that epi and a group date in that epi. the 2/1 has ALWAYS been filmed 3rd and I believe only twice was it filmed 2nd but NEVER first. Those two times were for the Bachelor seasons and not for Ette. If there was a 2/1 in the Ette, it was always filmed 3rd. Again, going by past stats from all seasons that we have kept the filming schedules for.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 02, 2016 9:16 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Uh ohhhhh giggling

Blindsided, heartbroken F2?
IDK. Who would be F1?
IMO, we could be looking at a blindside and Chase may be the hidden F1 for all we know.....he sure wasn't easy to figure out.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Didn't MF tweet that JoJo would be spending the day in water the same day as Robby's date though? If so then I do think he got the seals.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:22 pm

So going by the stats Auntie, there wasn't a second 1 on 1 in episode 5? Or 6 (considering it was most likely the same format: 2 on 1, 1 on 1 (stage production), and group date)? Where does this leave Chase and Jordan getting dates? Aren't there usually 6 or 7 guys who get 1 on 1's every season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:

Blindsided, heartbroken F2?
IDK. Who would be F1?
IMO, we could be looking at a blindside and Chase may be the hidden F1 for all we know.....he sure wasn't easy to figure out.
That would be a surprise wouldn't it? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 02, 2016 9:23 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
I thought Wells was on the 2 on 1? Why would Wells have a 1 on 1 only to get sent home that same episode? It also makes more sense that no one gets eliminated on any 1 on 1's this season, because there are two 2 on 1's. IMO. That would be overkill, I think.

I think the golden gate bridge date went to Derek.
In all of the past seasons, the 2/1 has never been filmed first.  Since Wells was in the BA pic and was on twitter/IG followimg Vinney before the 2/1 date would of happened, he HAD to of been let go on an individual date.

Filming order for 2/! dates:

This is according to filming schedules that were made up during the filming of the seasons

Bach

14:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

15:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

16:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

17:
epi 5, filmed 2nd

19:  
epi 6, filmed 2nd

20:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

=====================================

Bachelorette

6:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

7:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

8:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

9:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

10:
no 2/1

11:
epi 6, 2/1 date not sure of filming order

Yes, I understand that. But this case is a bit different because this was supposedly the second 1 on 1 of the season. First time they've done that. Things could of been done differently since this was new territory. Plus, Chris gave them the info on the 2nd 1 on 1 right as they got to Buenos Aires.
BUT, the first 2/1 happened in the same epi that Robby had the last date in epi 5, therefore it would follow the same schedule as all the past seasons. The 2nd 2/1, who knows, but we are still talking about the first one right now. Before it's thought that it's different cause there are 2-2/1's, I am one to believe that they'd follow status quo until the 2nd 2/1 then maybe switch things up....

I think that's how it will go.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
In all of the past seasons, the 2/1 has never been filmed first.  Since Wells was in the BA pic and was on twitter/IG followimg Vinney before the 2/1 date would of happened, he HAD to of been let go on an individual date.

Filming order for 2/! dates:

This is according to filming schedules that were made up during the filming of the seasons

Bach

14:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

15:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

16:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

17:
epi 5, filmed 2nd

19:  
epi 6, filmed 2nd

20:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

=====================================

Bachelorette

6:
epi 6, filmed 3rd

7:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

8:
epi 4, filmed 3rd

9:
epi 5, filmed 3rd

10:
no 2/1

11:
epi 6, 2/1 date not sure of filming order

Yes, I understand that. But this case is a bit different because this was supposedly the second 1 on 1 of the season. First time they've done that. Things could of been done differently since this was new territory. Plus, Chris gave them the info on the 2nd 1 on 1 right as they got to Buenos Aires.
BUT, the first 2/1 happened in the same epi that Robby had the last date in epi 5, therefore it would follow the same schedule as all the past seasons.  The 2nd 2/1, who knows, but we are still talking about the first one right now.  Before it's thought that it's different cause there are 2-2/1's, I am one to believe that they'd follow status quo until the 2nd 2/1 then maybe switch things up....

I think that's how it will go.
I'm only talking about the 2nd 1 on 1 in episode 6 (apparently), the one Wells could of possibly been on since he was let go that episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:27 pm

Auntie, do you have any stats for if the F1 is ever shown getting out of the limos in the promos (maybe 1st one)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 02, 2016 9:31 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Seriously. He also got the 2nd hometown date, which in the statistics for bachelor/ette seasons, the F1 has usually had the 2nd or 3rd hometown usually. Plus, he's obviously still on the show imo. His family is going nuts with the "team rojo" hashtag and friends of the family are STILL favoring tweets from RS (most recently about overnights yesterday.)

I don't know for sure if Robby got the seal date.  Looking at the schedule and some facts that we do know about, he had the date on Apr 5 because of the pics and the fireworks that were talked about.  We also know that there was a 2/1 in that episode and we also know from past stats that 2/1 has most always happened in the last date for that week, and definately not the first date.  Therefore, Robby would of been on the 2/1 in that epi.  I am saying this going by past stats, the known info that we have regarding his date, and the pics for it too.
The seal date was a 1 on 1 and was 5 mintues or so from the bar that Robby and JoJo we're seen at, so its likely that he DID have that date imo. Plus, it would seem that there was a group date, a 1 on 1, and a 2 on 1 that episode at the very least. And possibly a 2nd 1 on 1, if there was enough time to fit that in.

This is epi 5 filming schedule and ALL that could fit in that epi.

Episode 5 – - S11 - 2 ID 1GD 10 In Punta del Este, Uruaguy (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex, James F, Peter)
4/3: 1-on-1 Date
4/4: Group Date tweeted pics:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNas0CUEAA3zNi.jpg That was tweeted out at: 11:50am est or 12:50pm Cabo Polonio/Uruguay time. Also Kristen Baldwin tweet talking about group date.
4/5: 2/1 Robert was seen walking with Jojo. Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar with her date, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show.
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony ELIMINATED: James F, Peter(both guys due to SM changes)

---------------------------------------------------------

IMO, cause this is the first epi for the 2/1, they WON'T go off that schedule at all. IMO, Robert was on the 2/1 date going by the date of the pictures, etc. for the 1/1 date, we don't know who was on that and that could very well of been the seal date due to them staying in the same town as the 2/1 date sighting. I think it's too early to get a hard line on this but just going by past seasons, we know that in the bachelorette seasons, the 2/1 is ALWAYS filmed 3rd.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 02, 2016 9:33 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

In most cases, a front runner would have already had their first 1-on-1 by episode six. For example, JoJo and Lauren got their second 1-on-1's in episode six. In Andi's season, all of her F4 already had their first 1-on1's by episode six. Since we weren't there, I don't think we can really confirm anything, but I feel pretty confident in saying Jordan didn't get a 1-on-1 in episode two or four because I would be shocked if production let him miss out on the ESPN or football group date. That's why I think he got one in episode 3 or 5. I have no idea about Chase, but I would imagine he got one before episode 6 too. IMO
Sorry to be difficult but with the bolded, actually it was epi 7 that both Jojo and Lauren had their 2nd ID.  In Soules's season, his F2 had her first ID date in epi 6.  With regard to the date pic in epi 4,  I see 9 guys there in that pic.  Does anyone else have any idea as to who the guys were?  I can easily change the names/numbers around

teamRojo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Heinz_12
I think #2 is Evan. I think #4 is James F. I'm not sure if the one labeled 'Chase' is actually Chase or Jordan. Those two guys look quite similar imo. Anyone have any idea?
Wil would of been there still in epi 4 and I thought that was him?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 02, 2016 9:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:Didn't MF tweet that JoJo would be spending the day in water the same day as Robby's date though? If so then I do think he got the seals.
so he was on the 2/1 with seals and someone else with Jojo? Just going by past seasons, and knowing how they have done the 2/1's for the Bette, it is always last.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 9:38 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't know for sure if Robby got the seal date.  Looking at the schedule and some facts that we do know about, he had the date on Apr 5 because of the pics and the fireworks that were talked about.  We also know that there was a 2/1 in that episode and we also know from past stats that 2/1 has most always happened in the last date for that week, and definately not the first date.  Therefore, Robby would of been on the 2/1 in that epi.  I am saying this going by past stats, the known info that we have regarding his date, and the pics for it too.
The seal date was a 1 on 1 and was 5 mintues or so from the bar that Robby and JoJo we're seen at, so its likely that he DID have that date imo. Plus, it would seem that there was a group date, a 1 on 1, and a 2 on 1 that episode at the very least. And possibly a 2nd 1 on 1, if there was enough time to fit that in.

This is epi 5 filming schedule and ALL that could fit in that epi.

Episode 5 –  - S11 - 2 ID  1GD   10 In Punta del Este, Uruaguy  (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex, James F, Peter)
4/3: 1-on-1 Date
4/4: Group Date  tweeted pics:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNas0CUEAA3zNi.jpg  That was tweeted out at:  11:50am est or 12:50pm Cabo Polonio/Uruguay time.  Also Kristen Baldwin tweet talking about group date.
4/5: 2/1 Robert was seen walking with Jojo.   Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar with her date, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show.
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony   ELIMINATED:   James F, Peter(both guys due to SM changes)

---------------------------------------------------------

IMO, cause this is the first epi for the 2/1, they WON'T go off that schedule at all.  IMO, Robert was on the 2/1 date going by the date of the pictures, etc.  for the 1/1 date, we don't know who was on that and that could very well of been the seal date due to them staying in the same town as the 2/1 date sighting.  I think it's too early to get a hard line on this but just going by past seasons, we know that in the bachelorette seasons, the 2/1 is ALWAYS filmed 3rd.

I can see this too, I guess. What do you think about episode 6's filming schedule then? Supposedly there's a 2nd 2 on 1, a 1 on stage production date, and I would assume a group date. Doesn't someone get a 2nd 1 on 1 this episode though usually? How would that fit in if there's a 2nd 2 on 1, a 1 on 1 (possibly for a late front runner..?), and a group date?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 82 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 52 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh