SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2016 2:24 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yikes. Best of luck to them. laugh out loud
This is going to me so messy. I'll enjoy the ride laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Sounds like a lot of drama and a messy season. I'm ready. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Diana wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Yikes. Best of luck to them. laugh out loud
This is going to me so messy. I'll enjoy the ride laugh out loud

Right? This is actually nice to know so I can set my expectations. I am going to watch a "player" play and get the girl. Okay, cool. I'm also hoping to like whoever gets the next gig and a couple of guys for Paradise. I'm happy to hear from RS that Jojo has "it." That will make this a fun ride too.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 2:28 pm

SO MESSY! But he did choose Jo over being the lead and has (allegedly) gone a WHOLE week (we hope) without contacting another girl, so chances are good it's soulmate stuff.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 2:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmJ6qXQcMt3hkwNI1L6cKs7Rishguz3zEsZVA0/?taken-by=bachelornationspoilers

bachelornationspoilers FINALE SPOILER BELOW!!! STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!! Jojo is engaged to jordan rodgers. This will be deleted tomorrow

This link doesn't work. If it's IG, that account is private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 19, 2016 2:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
grace8136 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmJ6qXQcMt3hkwNI1L6cKs7Rishguz3zEsZVA0/?taken-by=bachelornationspoilers

bachelornationspoilers FINALE SPOILER BELOW!!! STOP READING NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!! Jojo is engaged to jordan rodgers. This will be deleted tomorrow

Oops sorry GA. I wish instagram would put some notation when the account is private because it's hard to remember which are and which aren't.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Jordan is a player, no surprise there. :yes:

hair - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 76 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 2:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Oops sorry GA. I wish instagram would put some notation when the account is private because it's hard to remember which are and which aren't.  

No problem, that's my job. I don't follow anyone for that reason, so I can tell. Smiley

Brill wrote:Jordan is a player, no surprise there.  :yes:

affraid :dripdrip If he's the F1 they sure are trashing him, if he's F2, they sure are trashing him. Either way, maybe that's why he needed a family vacation IMHO. I wonder if he ticked someone off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Am I the only one that thought RS' "f'ed up season/2 narratives" was gonna be wayyyyy "worse"? Honestly, what he said wasn't THAT bad IMO. I thought some crazy stuff went down with filming/the ending...not that Jordan is a skirt/fame chaser..? Really...that was it? And hoenstly, the things he said about Jordan aren't that big a deal to me either. That was a waste IMO laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 2:50 pm

This match won't be made in heaven and when the chit hits the fans, it's going to be fun to watch imo. The jersey chasing chick gets her man and all the dirty laundry that comes with him. A dog and a playa. Whoa! Should be fun snark Fest!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 3:21 pm

So blogger boy hates the dude who is everything he can never be? Haven't I heard this song from him before? He hated Arie with the fire of 1000 suns. I bet Jordan refused to talk to him or give him scoop. Blogger boy hates integrity.

I will watch and form my own opinion, since the Des foiler I take blogger boy with a grain of salt. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Lol. Another boring, predictable season. I'll spend my Monday nights elsewhere.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+74
exmrsbundy
SarahD
kim1313
geo55
Lily
MonicaJM2001
Sunny
maniluh
bleuberry
nannymargie
Tiggerlgh