SELECT CONTENT

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Credit: @Desiree (Hartsock) Siegfried

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Samuel10chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Samuel10 chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Family10chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Samuel15chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Empty Re: Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:44 pm

Congrats to Des, Chris & Asher! Welcome Zander!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:58 am

He's adorable. Congrats to them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 8367-910 chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 I_got_13 chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 E5kqdm15 chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:58 pm

So sweet!

desireesiegfried
And now I want 10 more!
Asher is smitten with his lil brother and watching this sibling love is making my heart burst all over the place. Or it’s the hormones but either way I’m in luurrrve with these two- and their daddy who has been the most amazing support this week.
.Many of you gave awesome advice on transitioning Asher to big brother status and these matching Big and Lil penguins make Asher feel connected in the cutest way. He will always make sure to bring Zander his penguin and have his  nearby at all times. Lol. I can’t even.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsqjQVHnLau/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:00 pm

Maddy wrote:So sweet!

desireesiegfried
And now I want 10 more!
Asher is smitten with his lil brother and watching this sibling love is making my heart burst all over the place. Or it’s the hormones but either way I’m in luurrrve with these two- and their daddy who has been the most amazing support this week.
.Many of you gave awesome advice on transitioning Asher to big brother status and these matching Big and Lil penguins make Asher feel connected in the cutest way. He will always make sure to bring Zander his penguin and have his  nearby at all times. Lol. I can’t even.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsqjQVHnLau/

OMG, this is so cute!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:15 am

Did they move to Portland? I know a couple of months ago Des wrote that they had big things coming. But isn't Chris's bank in Seattle? Does he work out of the house now? I like them a lot but can't figure out what they're doing now.
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 am

@ilgirl It was mentioned in their General Discussion Thread that they moved to Portland.

In his recent IG's he mentions golfing at a tourney put on by Oregon Realtors and in another IG he mentions he is talking about Asher thinking he's on vacation because they had to go to Seattle for "Mom and Dad's" work.

ETA

Chris is originally from Portland and they wanted to be closer to family.

https://www.kptv.com/good_day_oregon/more/the-bachelorette-stars-desiree-and-chris-siegfried-talk-love-and/article_260075fc-78cc-11e9-bfb4-27fb1a6e1828.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:00 pm

Ok, that makes sense.  Thanks!
They've been taking some great trips (via Instagram)!
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:02 pm

Thanks to @butterflylove for the updated banner on this adorable family!

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Desire12

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to @butterflylove for the updated banner on this adorable family!

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Desire12

Oh my gosh, I love these two. This really melts my heart!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Credit: @Chris Siegfried

It really is amazing to watch Bachelor couples after all these years and follow their updates. Adorable family!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:07 pm

Credit: @Desiree (Hartsock) Siegfried

chris - Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 15 Captu173

desireesiegfried
Verified
Forced Family Fun last night! 😂🤷🏻‍�🎄 haha. You know those nights when it would be much easier to just stay in, avoid the crowds, watch a Christmas movie at home rather than actually toting kids around (past their bedtimes) to see Christmas lights on houses. Well, that’s what we did & as much I avoid crowds at all costs- it’s these memories with the kiddos and our family that will last forever. Whether it’s forced or not, it will be cherished. Merry Christmas Eve everyone!.
What’s one memory you have from your childhood at this time of the year?! I love hearing some fun traditions!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6eEFXrA_Wa/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des Chris Asher & Zander Siegfried - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+48
Billysmom
maryl
blueblues
nikikass
dw_a_mom