SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:20 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I would never name a child with a Z name and think twice (at least) before chnaging my last name to a Z name. You are always last as the world is alphabetical. (I know this from experience). And to have an A and then a Z, I already feel sorry for that cute lil babe!

But, at least here they use the last name not the first, for seating and calling up .

I don't think it is that big a big deal. You learn patience. At least it's not some weird, embarrassing name that will haunt the child for life.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:04 pm

I don’t think it’s a big deal either. A lot of common names start with R, S, and T and those letters aren’t that far off from Z.

I think Zander is a really cute name, so I’m sure he’ll be fine.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:46 pm

When I married, I went from a S to a Y, which was often the last name on an alphabetized list and I can tell you from experience it is annoying. In elementary school, kids are always alphabetized from A to Z first names and I always liked a teacher who would mix it up and start with the end of the alphabet first (one of my sons has a first name starting with a W). When you sit through a graduation and every name is read, people are so much more restless by the time you get to the end. One of my sons said as he was the last graduate crossing the stage, quoting Martin Luther King, “Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.” With a business, do you know that checks are often cut alphabetically and if cash flow is constratined, it is often those at the end of the alphabet that are paid last?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:56 pm

My oldest son's name is Zachary. He has never once complained about being at the end of the alphabet. I say name the child because you like the name, not because of its placement in the alphabet. JMO.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:05 pm

@philphan ditto. Jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:00 pm

philphan wrote:My oldest son's name is Zachary.  He has never once complained about being at the end of the alphabet. I say name the child because you like the name, not because of its placement in the alphabet. JMO.

Their last name is Siegfried...that is near the end of the alphabet. Was Des not going to marry Chris because their kids might have to wait to be called in a roll call?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchantress Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:37 pm

As someone who has a last name that begins with a Z and a first name that's also late in the alphabet, you definitely get used to it pretty fast. And hey, sometimes they switch it up in school and go reverse-alphabetical for fun! It really isn't that bad IMO.
Enchantress
Enchantress

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:18 am

These two recently moved but does anyone know where or why?
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:57 pm

@Minney I thought Des was looking for office space for her business? I can't quite recall now but I don't remember anything about moving out of their home. I certainly can be wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:11 am

Did they move closed Portland to be closer to Chris's family? I don't remember whose IG it was, but Molly Mesnick made a comment on a photo of the bachelorettes that it was great seeing Des. Des responded by saying Molly could come to PDX.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Sorry, just now seeing this. Yes, Des and Chris moved to Portland.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Samuel10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Samuel10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Family10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Samuel15Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Soooo... reddit brought it to my attention that Chris and Des like a lot of crack pot Anti- vaxx things.. Aaaaaannnnnddd... I’m personally out - done with them, which is extremely unfortunate. We just can’t have nice things, I guess. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+73
Just Looking
SafronSahara
provenceguy
ddsmom17
Billysmom