SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking March 20th 2021, 11:18 am

IMO, I think it's good he hires a lawyer, who knows what's been going on behind the scenes. Actually I wouldn't be surprised at all if this show ends up getting cancelled.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

Post by Amethyst March 20th 2021, 12:06 pm

I think it's very smart of him to hire a lawyer to represent his interests. I think this will be a part of his contract negotiation for a possible/eventual return. He likely also has a financial stake in the show. I don't know the particulars of how the entertainment industry works, but I imagine in addition to an agent, most on-air talent engage lawyers to look over their contracts. Chris probably needs a little more than that, but IMO it's still on the spectrum of management, legal, PR, accounting, PA, etc. professionals who service the on-air personalities.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris March 23rd 2021, 9:45 pm

Chris Harrison Sighting in Dallas from Deuxmoi’s IG

BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 Lz520o10

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris March 25th 2021, 8:48 pm

Bachelor Nation’s Chris Bukowski Doesn’t Think Chris Harrison Should Be Fired Amid Controversy: He’s ‘the Face of the Franchise’

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/chris-bukowski-why-chris-harrison-shouldnt-be-fired-from-bachelor/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris March 26th 2021, 3:55 am

The Bachelor host Chris Harrison gets lunch with girlfriend Lauren Zima... after hiring attorney for ABC dispute

BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 40908224-0-image-a-8_1616640105996
BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 40908226-0-image-m-11_1616640130013
BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 40908230-0-image-m-12_1616640155033

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9400439/The-Bachelor-host-Chris-Harrison-gets-lunch-girlfriend-Lauren-Zima-LA.html

FYI: I tried to upload pictures from that said fail loading server.

BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 Chris-harrison-Chris-Harrison-Host-Lauren-Zima-Discussion-Page-10

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel March 26th 2021, 9:25 pm

@frajosfanofchris I'm not sure what you mean.

FYI you can upload three pictures at a time. After that, you have to remove all, and upload 3 more. Hope that helps? If not let me know where you got that server error notice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz June 8th 2021, 10:49 am

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1402256489868374026?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking June 8th 2021, 10:59 am

Sorry to hear that about CH, I wish he would have stayed
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues June 8th 2021, 11:27 am

Well I never liked him, and it has been harder and harder to even tolerate him in later years.

So this is how I feel   BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 1176891977
BachelorNation - Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion - Page 10 Giphy
JMO

Last edited by blueblues on June 8th 2021, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni June 8th 2021, 11:38 am

It's a shame to see Chris leave. It would have been nice to see him talk the talk and walk the walk.

By that I mean, it would have sent a clear message he had taken inclusivity and diversity trainings, maybe some updated PR trainings to reflect the current values of viewers and BN more broadly.

By choosing to leave on his own, he sent another message. That message, to me, seems to be that he is done. He will not to grow and adapt with the franchise, based on choosing to end his time as host.

Will miss him. Good luck on future endeavors, I guess....

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite June 8th 2021, 12:03 pm

I want to know the dirt he has to get that big buyout.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 June 8th 2021, 12:59 pm

Sprite wrote:I want to know the dirt he has to get that big buyout.

Me too & it will be the biggest pile you’ve ever seen! He knows everything...
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison & Lauren Zima - Discussion

+43
provenceguy
jen689
pavalygurl
Aunties_Love
just me