SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:01 am

SM pic posted by official Bach NZ IG. I'd say Fleur F1 from this (Fleur and Jordan facing each other).

thebachelornz
May 8, 2016  
Tonight is the night! Are you #teamfleur or #teamnaz ?  #thebachelornz
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 13188199_1743642665882325_347438953_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NTkyNTA0MzYyMTE2NTIyMA%3D%3D
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by lightredemption Mon May 09, 2016 3:03 am

Katiebelle wrote:So I've finally had a chance to look at the SM of both girls and I'll admit that I am a little surprised and flummoxed by how "in your face" Naz's posts and comments are.

JMO, but she is either a completely over the moon in love living in LaLaland F1 or acting as an opportunistic disrespectful F2. Sorry if that sounds harsh. But the difference in her and Fleur's SM is astounding. And if I was F1 - Naz and I would be having a "Come to Jesus" meeting at the WTA!

But if she is F1 - well - good on her - but if she is F2 - OMG - I can't wait to see what Fleur has to say because I reckon she could be pretty stroppy!

The other thing that I am astounded by is Scout's very blatant preference of Naz over Fleur. Even the titles of the two articles they just posed on the website shows that they are rooting for Naz over Fleur.

One says "Naz's journey with Jordan on The Bachelor" and the other says "Fleur's journey on The Bachelor" - no mention of Jordan on that title!

http://www.scout.co.nz/

This is exactly it - I don't think Naz being F1 will clarify anything because either way her SM activity has been kind of ridiculous
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 09, 2016 3:07 am

hmm
Based on these 2 interviews my take is that Fleur is F1

1. how he answers what they're looking forward to -there were lots of mentions of real world stuff during their dates

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11635881

2. how Fleur describes what's been hard to deal with when it comes to criticism about jordan matches his answers vs. Naz who says its been easy for him

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79718352/the-bachelor-nz-qa-with-the-final-bachelorettes-naz-and-fleur
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:10 am

lightredemption wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:So I've finally had a chance to look at the SM of both girls and I'll admit that I am a little surprised and flummoxed by how "in your face" Naz's posts and comments are.

JMO, but she is either a completely over the moon in love living in LaLaland F1 or acting as an opportunistic disrespectful F2. Sorry if that sounds harsh. But the difference in her and Fleur's SM is astounding. And if I was F1 - Naz and I would be having a "Come to Jesus" meeting at the WTA!

But if she is F1 - well - good on her - but if she is F2 - OMG - I can't wait to see what Fleur has to say because I reckon she could be pretty stroppy!

The other thing that I am astounded by is Scout's very blatant preference of Naz over Fleur. Even the titles of the two articles they just posed on the website shows that they are rooting for Naz over Fleur.

One says "Naz's journey with Jordan on The Bachelor" and the other says "Fleur's journey on The Bachelor" - no mention of Jordan on that title!

http://www.scout.co.nz/

This is exactly it - I don't think Naz being F1 will clarify anything because either way her SM activity has been kind of ridiculous

Yup. It's truly something else @Katiebelle. Even as F1 I think Naz's SM is way over the top. :shocked!:

@lightredemption ITA! Naz as F1 doesn't change anything for me either concerning her SM. As I've posted before I see Naz as a sore winner  (with her nanananana I am the winner) or sore loser. Either way, immature and classless, imo.

Honestly I haven't seen the likes of someone like Naz and her SM - one of my least liked contestants in a very long time. She's no victim and in addition to being immature I think she's just fake and a mean girl when she doesn't get her way. I have zero interest in watching her on any other show and acting nice just to get what she wants (since that's what I think she does) when it is all just calculated on her part.

Thank goodness it is nearly over. I would have enjoyed the season more if it wasn't for Naz and her boring antics. I am so over the manufactured drama that Naz brought - #Boring.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 09, 2016 3:13 am

Hey guys.

Actually, all those new info point to Fleur being F1.
Ive gone back to the show official twitter account till last year when art season was earing and everything was about Dani there. Very few post with pics of Matilda and all the post featuring Dani where all love, princess, and kisses.

Also if we go by the dress colors, last year Dani was in pink and Matilda in blue. I will try to find the pics.

So yeah i expect Fleur to receive the final rose and Naz to be her happy self since she always says if its meant to be it will be.

What a poorly portrayed F1 story this season for real. Maybe its Jordan, maybe its editing but all in all, the F1 love story is the most underwhelming ive ever seen.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 3:20 am

jalena1992 wrote:
HEA wrote:by the color of the dress?

picture removed

I'm having a really hard time telling what time of day these two pictures are. Naz looks a tiny bit later? But it's hard to tell with the clouds. Any opinions?

yes.
I used photoshop and could find some pink in the clouds which means sunset which means last girl IMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3219p204-bachelor-new-zealand-jordan-mauger-season-2-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#956091

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 3:44 am

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 2211
s/cap made on twitter HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 3:53 am

Hmm.. this is another post by Rebecca concerning Fleur (she posted about Fleur's datecard earlier).

rebeccatrelease
Just one of the reasons @life_as_fleur is amazing - flying into Hawaii she noticed I was a bit upset as we were landing (I'm not the best at flying), she reached across the aisle and held my hand unasked for those last few minutes until the plane stopped. What a girl!! xx  
theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 13129793_115627858850984_1837168890_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NTk0Njg4ODA3NTc2MDg1OA%3D%3D.2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 4:18 am

The location for taping of WTA looks much better than last year. It was very stark/bright last year and tables with white and not much seating. Looks like more of a theatre location and stage with women on the stage? The women were at the tables last year so that is a change too if so. Best improvement is Mike's chair. His chair last year was enormous giggling

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 13181261_264052580610699_1168375026_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NjE1OTQ2Njc2MDMyNTgzMA%3D%3D.2
catherinelumnz
Stage prep .. All looking beautiful exciting #thebachelornz #thebachelorette

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 4:25 am

^^ yes. last year looked cheap in a restaurant LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 4:29 am

laugh out loud I see the circled wine bottles - empty?

WTA may be a doozy - literally. giggling :shocked!: wine
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12