SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 12:38 am

mercieme wrote:With that poll result....yeah the producers got their wish to convince viewers that Naz is F1. I guess the producers are the true winners this season giggling ....jmo.

Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 12:42 am

I do not find the place particulary romantic jmo

low budget no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 1:03 am

To be honest, I was not impressed but one or two cocktail dresses.

I am not fond of glitters and sure I got a bit sick to see so much of them. #MEH

Thanks they do not wear any glitter for the finale at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 09, 2016 1:10 am

Fleur is excited for tonight...

@life_as_fleur (Instagram) Auckland here I come!!

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 13129810

@life_as_fleur (Instagram) Big night ahead!!

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 13167310

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:15 am

Thanks for posting @jen689. bestbud!

Fleur seems really happy. No matter whether she is F1 or not she has seemed happy and beaming in pics. I'd think she was F1 because of this. Not too long and will find out.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:20 am

mercieme wrote:The whole season is just weird.

Scout just recycled the link below that Art & other Kiwi celebrities / personalities are picking Naz as F1 which IMO Mediaworks is using as a plot to to get high ratings. I think the producers just want this season as "we edited it so well that the F1 was not apparent" which is just ridiculous IMO. And I do agree that producers ok'ed everything that was going on SM to continue that surprise plot line. Unfortunately for the producers for the SM diversion to work, you have to have one of the F2 girls act sad which wasn't the case IMO. Fleur has been beaming as an F1 & Naz just maintained her personality. I am only interested in the reunion show at this point laugh out loud....all JMO.

http://www.scout.co.nz/Art-Green-backs-Naz-to-win-The-Bachelor/tabid/511/articleID/14458/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14458&ref=xml_rss
too true, @mercieme. yes If Fleur is F1 then the show and SM really went into overdrive. I still can't forget that Jordan never posted a pic of himself with Fleur on his IG (of just them too, even form a distance) and he even commented on Naz's IG account and she on his -- not done with Fleur. If the mystery was what it was all about (from airing the show while filming ongoing, to Scout spoiling Naz's 2nd SD, to past contestants and media all about Naz) then that will just be one other piece of the puzzle. If not, and Naz is F1 then they all were just full of it and no point in saying anything about mystery of airing the show while filming on going.

All that being said, I really hope they go back to the original way of the first season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:22 am

HEA wrote:theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1711
s/caps from SCOUT twitter (HEA)

mercieme wrote:Wow...did production run out of money on the overseas trips to Hawaii & the Goldcoast....not liking either gowns maybe seeing them full length would be different. And Fleur looks taller than dear Jordan with heels...laugh out loud....jmo.
ITA @mercieme... the dresses are sorely lacking. Maybe they will look different full length but they both seem less dressy than their RC/Cocktail party dresses. Fleur's hair also seems just tied back. Looks like production also wanted the show to be over with theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 2498057887
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon May 09, 2016 2:37 am

HEA wrote:by the color of the dress?

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1611
s/caps from twitter SCOUT

I'm having a really hard time telling what time of day these two pictures are. Naz looks a tiny bit later? But it's hard to tell with the clouds. Any opinions?

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by jalena1992 Mon May 09, 2016 2:38 am

IMO, Naz looks a little more bridal in that picture too - her earrings, makeup and hair are in a very bridal style, while Fleur looks more "boho" with the braid, low cut dress, etc.

jalena1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 09, 2016 2:45 am

Voting is now 50/50 for the win! I'm putting my money on Fleur (if I had any!)

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Poll10

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 09, 2016 2:53 am

Here's a poll where it's currently....

58% Fleur
23% Naz

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79773434/the-bachelor-2016-team-nav-vs-team-fleur-divides

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 2:58 am

Katiebelle wrote:Voting is now 50/50 for the win! I'm putting my money on Fleur (if I had any!)

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Poll10

jen689 wrote:Here's a poll where it's currently....

58% Fleur
23% Naz

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79773434/the-bachelor-2016-team-nav-vs-team-fleur-divides

Interesting... looks like Naz's incessant SM postings haven't swayed audiences that much. If I went by edit I'd say Fleur F1. My dream scenario would be F1 handing back the rose to Jordan and saying no thanks. Hugesmile

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 09, 2016 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12