SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by robinvi Mon May 09, 2016 11:15 am

Idlemess wrote:Naz looks like she has better things to do...

She's sitting next to Claudia?

I think she is. Doesn't look very happy in that picture.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 09, 2016 11:48 am

First of all it made sense that Fleur is F1. It seemed that she was interviewed on her way into the ATFR so Jordan was already inside being interviewed. At least that is what I think. Funny we have not seen them after. Maybe hold up drinking that champagne that Jordan had in his room??!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 6:29 pm

Interesting Naz storms out and does not attend the after party and swears at the other bachelorettes !!!!!! I always had my doubts about Naz could not put my finger on it but her immaturity is really evident Dani was so dignified after the show a wonderful example. IMO

I feel so sorry for Fleur she does not really know him and I hope he is being nurturing and chivalrous towards her. I do not sense any great passion or love from him but they are just getting to know each other in the real world.

http://buff.ly/1NozYTd

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Bringing this forward and adding this tweet I spotted. Seems people see the differences as well considering Jordan posed a pic of himself after the finale.  hmmm

AllAboutLove wrote:So Jordan just posted this as his post-finale shot/announcement...
ummm... a pic of himself? oookay.
Posting a pic of just himself and yet saying bachelor no more kind of defeats the point of saying no more a bachelor.
Anyway, good luck to the F1.
jordypordypuddingpie

Bachelor no more #thebachelornz

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 13118285_1095582977146416_863234100_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NjI2MjQ0MTA2NjIzNTQ1Ng%3D%3D.2
Celia L
First post-finale instagram posts - I know who I'd prefer #justsaying #thebachelornz

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 CiC2pgbUgAAP8L1
https://twitter.com/psychavoc/status/729783965142417408
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Maybe Jordan will post a photo of him with Fleur later on?
Here's some he could post instead of a pic by himself as no longer a bachelor. :/

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Jordan_Fleur_bachelor_01

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Jordan_Fleur_web_01

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Jordan_Fleur_New_Thumb
http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-All-the-goss-from-the-Bachelor-after-party/tabid/511/articleID/14563/Default.aspx

Video interview of Fleur and Jordan

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Fleur-and-Jordans-first-interview/tabid/3538/articleID/14561/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Mon May 09, 2016 6:57 pm

http://www.scout.co.nz/Fleur-turns-up-but-where-is-Jordan/tabid/3538/articleID/14560/Default.aspx

It felt awkward watching this interview. You can tell they barely know each other ... and Oh my, they managed to see each other just once in seven weeks ... it's like they're strangers again... She doesn't even know when he is gonna show up that night.
Now she is telling about moving to Auckland ... and he seems to be much more detached to this whole "thing". Sounds like he is much more into his job than anything else at that point. I feel bad for her ...

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 7:02 pm

cocoHoney wrote:http://www.scout.co.nz/Fleur-turns-up-but-where-is-Jordan/tabid/3538/articleID/14560/Default.aspx

It felt awkward watching this interview. You can tell they barely know each other ... and Oh my, they managed to see each other just once in seven weeks ... it's like they're strangers again... She doesn't even know when he is gonna show up that night.
Now she is telling about moving to Auckland ... and he seems to be much more detached to this whole "thing". Sounds like he is much more into his job than anything else at that point. I feel bad for her ...

@cocoHoney I feel the same he just seems emotionally detached I do not know if that is just Jordan but it is almost as if Fleur is seeking some reassurance from him.I also feel so bad for Fleur

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Who else thinks they are just going to date for a minute and put out the press release of a breakup? They seem so disconnected imo. Its like they havemt talked at all in the 6weeks and lets not forget 6 weeks is a gift compared to the 3months other couples have to stay hidden for.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Thanks for posting the vids. Wow....all I can say is what a difference from last season....i really wish them the best of luck.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 pm

That Jordan posted a pic of only himself post-finale speaks volumes to me.

The whole season Jordan just seemed to be either acting or disengaged completely - but either way he never seemed serious or that interested in any of the girls.

Jordan just seems way too into himself and movies/filming for anyone else to fit into his life. I think any girl deserves better than that.

jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 pm

Reasons Jordan didn't post a picture of Fleur....

He didn't want to disrespect Naz. Jordan did care about her and didn't want to "rub it in her face"
He didn't want to spoil the ending for those who'll watch the show at a later time
He's overwhelmed by the experience. It's a challenge dating someone he barely knows in the public eye
It's been a while since he's been in a relationship (I think he said over two years)

Just trying to give Jordan the benefit of the doubt until proven other wise JMO

@jordypordypuddingpie (Instagram) Bachelor no more #thebachelornz

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 13118285_1095582977146416_863234100_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NjI2MjQ0MTA2NjIzNTQ1Ng%3D%3D.2

Last edited by jen689 on Mon May 09, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 7:53 pm

jen689 wrote:Reasons Jordan didn't post a picture of Fleur....

He didn't want to disrespect Naz. Jordan did care about her and didn't want to "rub it in her face"
He didn't want to spoil the ending for those who'll watch the show at a later time
He's overwhelmed by the experience. It's a challenge dating someone he barely knows in the public eye
It's been a while since he's been in a relationship (I think he said over two years)

JMOAA: none of those reasons matter to me and only shows me he doesn't put his F1 first. There's tons of spoilers and media showing pics of both of them long before Jordan posted a pic of just himself. I've given the dude plenty of benefit of the doubt especially in the early part of the season but a photo of himself and with the caption of him not being a Bachelor (which would make more sense if he posted a pic with his F1) for post-finale? Not buying it.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12