SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Mon May 09, 2016 7:57 pm

see2love wrote:Who else thinks they are just going to date for a minute and put out the press release of a breakup? They seem so disconnected...
They seemed disconnected during the entire season. It may have been the editing and the storyline to create doubt which it did. There's a 50% chance of breaking up and a 50% chance of staying together just like with most relationships. You have the best intentions (especially Fleur) and you see where it goes  JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Tue May 10, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jen689 wrote:Reasons Jordan didn't post a picture of Fleur....

He didn't want to disrespect Naz. Jordan did care about her and didn't want to "rub it in her face"
He didn't want to spoil the ending for those who'll watch the show at a later time
He's overwhelmed by the experience. It's a challenge dating someone he barely knows in the public eye
It's been a while since he's been in a relationship (I think he said over two years)

JMOAA: none of those reasons matter to me and only shows me he doesn't put his F1 first. There's tons of spoilers and media showing pics of both of them long before Jordan posted a pic of just himself. I've given the dude plenty of benefit of the doubt especially in the early part of the season but a photo of himself and with the caption of him not being a Bachelor (which would make more sense if he posted a pic with his F1) for post-finale? Not buying it.

With you on that @AllAboutLove 🐘 Naz has been very disrespectful towards Fleur with the constant posts about Jordan theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2498057887 so it makes no sense not to post a photo with FleurI note that after Naz walked out of the reunion last night she is not doing the Media Rounds today as the contestants are always on the Paul Henry Breakfast show and Paul said Naz would not be on today possibly tomorrow. So something is happening. Jordan does not seem invested in Fleur beatingheart as you say he loves his world of movies etc. I just could not be bothered even to watch the show last night. I was becoming so bored I knew Fleur was F1 and the family would be a big influence on Jordan. SCOUT and Media Works having been promoting Naz to the point of complete disrespect to the F1 I do not think the NZ public will buy into the Naz media machine as possible Bachlorette etc. Media works will push it but their promotion of the bully girl has backfired for them as well as for NAZ. imo

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Karina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
jen689 wrote:Reasons Jordan didn't post a picture of Fleur....

He didn't want to disrespect Naz. Jordan did care about her and didn't want to "rub it in her face"
He didn't want to spoil the ending for those who'll watch the show at a later time
He's overwhelmed by the experience. It's a challenge dating someone he barely knows in the public eye
It's been a while since he's been in a relationship (I think he said over two years)

JMOAA: none of those reasons matter to me and only shows me he doesn't put his F1 first. There's tons of spoilers and media showing pics of both of them long before Jordan posted a pic of just himself. I've given the dude plenty of benefit of the doubt especially in the early part of the season but a photo of himself and with the caption of him not being a Bachelor (which would make more sense if he posted a pic with his F1) for post-finale? Not buying it.

With you on that @AllAboutLove  🐘  Naz has been very disrespectful towards Fleur with the constant posts about Jordan theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 2498057887   so it makes no sense not to post a photo with Fleur I note that after Naz walked out of the reunion last night she is not doing the Media Rounds  today as the contestants are always on the Paul Henry Breakfast show and Paul said Naz would not be on today possibly tomorrow. So something is happening. Jordan does not seem invested in Fleur  beatingheart  as you say he loves his world of movies etc. I just could not be bothered even to watch the show last night. I was becoming so bored I knew Fleur was F1 and the family would be a big influence on Jordan. SCOUT and Media Works having been promoting Naz to the point of complete disrespect to the F1 I do not think the NZ public will buy into the Naz media machine as possible Bachlorette etc.  Media works will push it but their promotion of the bully girl has backfired for them as well as for NAZ. imo

Good Post I agree I saw SM postings of those in the WTA/ATFR audience and them saying Naz was telling even the audience to F-off. speechless

Hard to sympathize with someone who dishes it but then cries woe is me at the same time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 09, 2016 9:02 pm

So I just popped in with a little gossip. Just spoke to someone who has a friend that use to date Jordan and they broke up because he was a "cold fish" and totally unemotional - which actually ties in with what you all been saying.

Also had a txt from girlfriend that got last minute tickets to WTA and she said she'd ring tonight with all the goss. I'll let you know!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 9:14 pm

Katiebelle wrote:So I just popped in with a little gossip. Just spoke to someone who has a friend that use to date Jordan and they broke up because he was a "cold fish" and totally unemotional - which actually ties in with what you all been saying.

Also had a txt from girlfriend that got last minute tickets to WTA and she said she'd ring tonight with all the goss. I'll let you know!

Thanks @Katiebelle NZ it does tie in with everyone's perception. Also I just watched some part of the replay because I noticed a comment on SM saying Jordan's brother said to Fleur that their baby was conceived on the chair she was sitting on.... gross, creepy :Bendog maybe that is also something.... Yes @AllAboutLove we commented at the time that it was almost like a punishment if the girls did play the game so to speak he really did eliminate them. Fleur I wish she had not been so desperate to be with him as Naz is actually the person he deserves :sourgrapes: IMO

Yes please inside gossip about the WTA will be fascinating.

Last edited by Karina on Mon May 09, 2016 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleted some added some)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Katiebelle wrote:So I just popped in with a little gossip. Just spoke to someone who has a friend that use to date Jordan and they broke up because he was a "cold fish" and totally unemotional - which actually ties in with what you all been saying.

speechless "Cold-fish"!!! Sounds like everyone that did not win is a lucky fish! It makes sense though that that is just the way that Jordan is. He seemed very unemotional except when he was having to reshoot scenes or just mimic the BL of someone else more physical, imo.

I will never forget how Jordan almost "punished" the girls when they didn't initiate/approach him by putting them in the bottom two and if they didn't change their ways and stroke his ego they were eliminated. I never once believed that that was just editing because there was a clear pattern and Jordan did that to anyone regardless of who they were.  no no

I always thought he would choose the girl most invested in him and that girl most invested and "all in" was Fleur. Based on her background and past relationships though it seems she may be repeating the same mistake of being with someone who she gives everything to and the guy is closed off and she comes second.  hmmm

Oh well.  The real winners are the ones not with Jordan, imo. (And other than Naz, I think they all are glad they aren't with him based on what they've all said).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 9:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I always thought he would choose the girl most invested in him and that girl most invested and "all in" was Fleur. Based on her background and past relationships though it seems she may be repeating the same mistake of being with someone who she gives everything to and the guy is closed off and she comes second.  hmmm

The bold is why I didn't think Fleur should be the F1. From reading her blog plus the story she released to Scout about her ex, she really needs a guy that will be all in & very giving. Honestly I hope the Jord really falls in love with her. From the interview clips you all have posted, it just seems like they just met but maybe they have what it takes to make it on the long haul, time will tell.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 9:45 pm

"And so it was last night, with the dust barely settling on the news that Jordan Mauger had picked Fleur Verhoeven as his number one Bachelorette before the gossip mill roared into action.

Spy has heard several whispers that Mauger has been hanging out with a handful of Bachelorettes since filming ended on the show, a rumour that Verhoeven brushed off when asked about it at a press conference last night.

"He's been telling me all about it. We're all such great friends," she said.

'However, Spy does wonder what happened between the press conference and the filming of the Bachelor special "Women Tell All", when it apparently took a few attempts to get Verhoeven on to the stage.

And we couldn't help but notice the ring Mauger gifted to Verhoeven at the end of the show, one that she wore so proudly at the press conference (as seen in Spy's pic below), was mysteriously absent from her finger at the Bachelor NZ after-party.'  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 3806527698  :dancing peg:
According to Spy's eyes and ears at the filming of "Women Tell All", which screens on TV3 tonight, runner-up Nazanin Khanjani made quite the scene.

Proving unpopular with many in the audience, Khanjani reportedly swore like a sailor during her appearance on stage.

Spy approached TV3 about the rumours swirling around their latest Bachelor couple, including one that claims Mauger asked to re-shoot the final episode of the series due to a change of heart. wow

Their representative would only say there was "no substance" to the allegations."

Whatever the case, it's certainly been a drama-packed start to Jordan and Fleur's fledgling relationship." PINKHEART blowkiss

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjb_5H1o87MAhVF5aYKHb2YApkQqQIIHTAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspy.nzherald.co.nz%2Fspy-news%2Fthe-bachelor-rumour-mill-goes-into-overdrive%2F&usg=AFQjCNG5XjLtBQF3-FEg4UjK7rBplGCkfg&bvm=bv.121421273,d.dGY

New Herald Spy

Last edited by Karina on Mon May 09, 2016 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 09, 2016 9:48 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

The bold is why I didn't think Fleur should be the F1. From reading her blog plus the story she released to Scout about her ex, she really needs a guy that will be all in & very giving. Honestly I hope the Jord really falls in love with her. From the interview clips you all have posted, it just seems like they just met but maybe they have what it takes to make it on the long haul, time will tell.
ITA and part of me thinks Jordan used the info Fleur had given him about her past against her by making her feel bad when she didn't approach him and grilling her about that until she was all back to making him her priority even though she had expressed doubts about him and his feelings for her and not wanting to be in a relationship again with a guy where she comes second/she puts him first.

Oh well, I wish them the best.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Y'all, we knew the girls had issues with Jordan as the bachie but this toast that Scout claims Kate gave now makes me wonder how bad it really was. I just pray we never get this sort of season again no no

http://www.scout.co.nz/Bachelorettes-toast-most-f-up-experience/tabid/515/articleID/14558/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14558&ref=xml_rss

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 9:56 pm

So funny Shari describes the experience as ridiculous :raining: :raining:

http://news.google.com/news/url?sr=1&sa=t&ct2=nz%2F0_0_s_20_0_t&usg=AFQjCNEmsRr2cH_Ag7abwUAOrS_MquV5Gw&did=8c1f85ac1d8a4892&sig2=hHyd5vUTcoo8ocIWFH5OHQ&cid=52779101551446&ei=ljAxV5DcJc6a4AL52bvwCw&rt=STORY&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fspy.nzherald.co.nz%2Fspy-news%2Fthe-bachelorettes-tell-all%2F

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 09, 2016 9:59 pm

mercieme wrote:Y'all, we knew the girls had issues with Jordan as the bachie but this toast that Scout claims Kate gave now makes me wonder how bad it really was. I just pray we never get this sort of season again  no no

http://www.scout.co.nz/Bachelorettes-toast-most-f-up-experience/tabid/515/articleID/14558/Default.aspx?ArticleID=14558&ref=xml_rss

"he girls looked relieved and excited. Carbs came courtesy of Pizza Hut and the wine flowed freely. Erin had spilt marinara pizza sauce down her white dress.

Nerves were steadied ahead of the final episode and later, The Women Tell All event.

The bachelorettes had microphones attached to garter belts on their thighs, and sound engineers were getting intimate with the girls as they were each miked up.

The women weren't allowed to pick their own dresses, and Claudia was upset that Ceri was given sparkles while she was in drab black.

There was no end of drama." go Ceri with the sparkly dress!!!!! :sprinklehearts

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12