SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 9:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
What a coward Jordan is.  no no

Gives a statement and leaves Fleur to do the media and couldn't face up to the music.

Mauger Douche was MIA on his whole season and still MIA. Spouting the same tripe that Blake spouted.

Good riddance to Jordan and onwards and upwards for Fleur and her family in the end she still won because she is not with Jordan.

I think the worst thing, for me, is that he didn't give her a chance in the "real world' - they didn't even go on one date where he could see if they were compatible.

If he had these feelings he should have called it off before she did the media rounds by herself. This decision could have been made when they had that one visit after filming ended. He should have done it either then or after they actually got to spend some RL time together.

JMO

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Wed May 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Fleur looks exhausted I wish she would stop praising him but I suppose she is contractually obliged to do so

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11638082

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 11, 2016 11:04 pm

Here is the emergency "fantasy suite podcast" from the spin off.

Their theory is media works knew ahead of time that Jordan wanted to break off with Fleur prior to the reunion but they wouldn't let him because they wanted to capitalize on the ratings & made him wait till after the reunion. Even worse that Fleur got played by the producers & network as well. I wouldn't do the 'Ette if I was Fleur....I pray she finds peace from all this.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/12-05-2016/podcast-a-breakup-emergency-edition-of-the-fantasy-suite/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
What a coward Jordan is.  no no

Gives a statement and leaves Fleur to do the media and couldn't face up to the music.

Mauger Douche was MIA on his whole season and still MIA. Spouting the same tripe that Blake spouted.

Good riddance to Jordan and onwards and upwards for Fleur and her family in the end she still won because she is not with Jordan.

I think the worst thing, for me, is that he didn't give her a chance in the "real world' - they didn't even go on one date where he could see if they were compatible.

If he had these feelings he should have called it off before she did the media rounds by herself. This decision could have been made when they had that one visit after filming ended. He should have done it either then or after they actually got to spend some RL time together.

JMO
I honestly don't think Jordan was going to give her a chance no matter what. I think he never wanted to be with Fleur but didn't have the balls to not pick anyone or pick the F2 girl either.

Jordan's nothing but a puppet, imo, and a fake -- especially since he never divulged to the girls he had been an actor and a poor actor he must be since he couldn't even do a proper job of acting while on the show. I would say that is a positive thing but I don't think it is because either way -- acting or not -- he was only into himself.

Jordan may come from money but he proves that money doesn't buy class.
Fleur is better off.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 11:15 pm

mercieme wrote:Here is the emergency "fantasy suite podcast" from the spin off.

Their theory is media works knew ahead of time that Jordan wanted to break off with Fleur prior to the reunion but they wouldn't let him because they wanted to capitalize on the ratings & made him wait till after the reunion. Even worse that Fleur got played by the producers & network as well. I wouldn't do the 'Ette if I was Fleur....I pray she finds peace from all this.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/12-05-2016/podcast-a-breakup-emergency-edition-of-the-fantasy-suite/

I totally agree but think that Jordan wasn't wanting to be with anyone WHILE on the show -- so not just recently -- and was just a willing puppet. The Spinoff was just one of many that said early on that Jordan wasn't genuine at all about finding someone on the show. I think that was why Jordan was MIA in media which was a red flag for sure so I think that they may have aired the show earlier for just that reason - Jordan was MIA on the show and off. He got his paycheck and has his true love - films - so I don't think he cares one bit who he used along the way.

One thing I have learned by watching this show and all it's franchises is that the puppet leads are usually in it only for themselves and live in their own world where they think they are untouchable and don't have much self respect and are users. Another thing I have learned is if a contestant says they are "just being real" or "they are straight shooters/real" they are usually similar to the puppet type leads and just narcissists who think they are above anyone and everything and use people things with no care of anyone but themselves. It's always a huge red flag to me when a contestant starts going off on how they are being "real" and I have yet to see one who was that way and genuine.. most are just drama/attention seeking and justify their behavior.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 12, 2016 3:15 am

Fleur broke strict media ban to share feelings with Media Works rival go Fleur, stand up to them

http://buff.ly/1T9jpwI

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu May 12, 2016 4:43 am

And the saga continues.......

Now Naz is in hiding! And I can see why! This is the original article about those txts. It's an eye opener! Also she says that Jordan tried to get in touch with her between the filming of FRC and April 24. So he must have known then that he wasn't that into Fleur.

Also the below is very interesting.

Jordan also told ZM that he has no plans of trying to rekindle his romance with Naz saying: "I've made my mind up that I wouldn't go there with a girl like that."

"She seems to be quite nice around guys, is what I've figured out and girls she just doesn't want a bar of them. Like she explained it to me, she just didn't like anyone on the show and wanted a bit of attention."

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/naz-i-wasnt-that-into-him/

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 12, 2016 10:38 am

I'm thinking that Jordan did the show for attention and was not into any of the girls including Naz. His interest was merely physical towards her because she made it easy. He chose Fleur for F1 simply because it was easier to let her go... Naz would've been a bigger mess. Not nice either way it is slice IMO.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 11:00 am

Karina wrote:Fleur broke strict media ban to share feelings with Media Works rival  go Fleur, stand up to them

http://buff.ly/1T9jpwI

Mauger dumped Verhoeven at her SkyCity hotel room yesterday afternoon. He then left the 26-year-old reality show contestant to break the news to the nation - alone.

This is disgusting. How can they do that to her? Shouldn't it have gone through production or whomever, to make an official announcement? He broke it off, and went back to his life as if nothing happened. She was left to deal with the aftermath.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu May 12, 2016 11:09 am

Good for you Fleur:
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen17
What the ring means:
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 31 Screen13
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 12, 2016 6:44 pm

Katiebelle wrote:BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

Jordan has broken up with Fleur this afternoon!!!!

On the news right now. Will post more soon once I finish watching.

I think we all saw that coming.. He was never interested in her and I feel bad for her. That makes me believe the rumor that he wanted to reshoot because he had changed his mind. He's a total piece of crap!. I always said Fleur was too good of a woman for him. He was never interested in any of the girls. He only wanted to be on "camera".. IMHO..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 12, 2016 6:50 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:She looks really devastated.
Fleur pick yourself up and move on please. He is not worth it[/b].

That's why I hoped he wouldn't choose Fleur. He and Naz are more alike ( speaks volumes) and I didn't want Fleur to get hurt!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12