SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed May 11, 2016 12:19 pm

Wow boy oh boy....just catching up to this. Massive feels for Fleur right now but it will work out on the long run for her. Those that said Jordan wasn't into any of the girls were correct all along. The girls were the true winners this season, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 12:27 pm

emusha wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Reywa wrote:

Do catch me up on Blake, please? @AllAboutLove
Blake was bachelor for Bach Australia S2. His season also was a season where they aired the show on tv while they were still filming like they did with Jordan's. Blake was a puppet and faked his way to the end and his F1 begged him not to choose her if he was not sure as she didn't want to be heartbroken. He chose her as F1 and proposed to her. All the girls from that season other than F3 (Louise) when eliminated and talking to media did not care for Blake. One, Laurina, called him a #dirtystreetpie.

Viewers did not like Blake. Blake's ex-girlfriend in real life was on the forum too and posted he is manipulative and fake long before things starting looking bleak. Sam Frost (F1) never posted or liked pics about her or Blake. Blake dumped her and broke off engagement and then asked F2 if she would date him she said no so he went to F3 who said yes and packed up her life to move with him. Blake announced this last month he broke up with the F3 as well. Once again when he dumped the F3 he was so sad and crocodile tears. Blake is known as Blake the Fake among media and viewers in Australia.

Basically Blake to me was someone who played the game, went through the motions, didn't fall for any girl (except he did a heck of a lot better acting than "actor" Jordan), played the woe is me card, only wanted the $$$ and opportunities, hid that he had a stripper past (so like Jordan who hid he was an actor) and just a narcissist and fake.

If Laurina was on this season she would call Jordan a dirty street pie and a douche.
I say Jordan is a Mauger Douche.

omg cantstopl rofl good times!!!  love this recap that season was so worth it to look back & laugh about
DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 3806527698 Yup those were some crazy times of sleuthing. I think having sleuthed through that mess and sleuthing it all that the similarities to this season were just too hard to ignore even early in the season. Not sure whether Jordan will take back desperate Naz but to me this season once again had that telltale sign of the "edit is showing F1" but "the media/SM is showing a trainwreck" mess.

Seems like Jordan and his season was just another #dirtystreetpie of a season no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 1:16 pm

Sorry for double post... forgot to add that Blake was coined the "Love Rat" by media and still is referred to as the "Love Rat" to this day.

And... in true carbon-copy fashion... SCOUT is coining Jordan as a "Love Rat".

Good luck to Jordan living this down. Blake couldn't and NZ is even a smaller country so I am sure he will have to go on an extended vacation. If he chooses to take back desperate Naz then Jordan may as well find residency somewhere other than NZ, imo.

Jordan, the love rat, is now the national douche.

http://www.scout.co.nz/The-Bachelor-farce-Inside-Jordan-Mauger-and-Fleur-Verhoevens-split/tabid/511/articleID/14597/Default.aspx
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed May 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Colour me confuse. Is scout the same mag/radio/tv that was praising Naz and teamNaz all season?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed May 11, 2016 1:30 pm

Did anyone ask Jordan his reason for choosing Fleur when he obviously knew there were no feelings on his part. Is this all a joke to him? What kind of person knowingly allowed a farce and humiliation to occur when it can be avoided. I guess it does not matter if it is good or bad publicity once there is some kind of publicity.

I'm not sure if Fleur should want to be the bachelorette on the show with the production team that allowed tomfoolery and perhaps at her expense

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:Colour me confuse. Is scout the same mag/radio/tv that was praising Naz and teamNaz all season?
:yes: It's just the media spin-wheel machine, imo, that they hyped Naz in the first place to make her seen as a possible F1.
Plus, I think it is/was just "click-bait" for $$$.
Controversy sells as well as SCOUT selling a story which had to then change when the lead broke up with Fleur.
SCOUT never liked Jordan though so that's the common theme so spinning it both ways and not for Jordan is their storyboard, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 1:49 pm

Just saw on SCOUT Facebook page comment by someone that says they've known Naz for years that Naz is/was a stripper from Townsville, Australia.  

I can totally believe it - especially based on her SM videos of herself (panning her camera to her butt and her boobs) as well as her full-on behavior on WTA. Never seen the likes of it before.  no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed May 11, 2016 2:01 pm

^^ omg, AAL. Definitely not PG, huh. Naz has flagrantly and blatantly exposed herself... the girl has no morals and humility. Season has been in the DirtyStreetPie - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 623245435

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed May 11, 2016 4:10 pm

Can I say Jordan is an azz with a capital A here!!!  He thinks by praising her that all is now well.  Sigh

Jordan wrote:But it wasn't until the first time he saw her onstage that Mauger knew for sure something was "amiss"." After an exhausting schedule of media commitments and the dust settled. [sic] I knew I was being dishonest to Fleur and myself," he said.
 Me: after Naz said he had shagged her.

"
jordan wrote:It is only fair Fleur is with someone who can give her the best and give her the commitment and love she deserves."  
Me: BS.  But it is true that she is better off.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79895779/bachelor-jordan-mauger-explains-why-he-dumped-remarkable-woman-fleur-verhoeven
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 4:59 pm

What a coward Jordan is.  no no

Gives a statement and leaves Fleur to do the media and couldn't face up to the music.

Mauger Douche was MIA on his whole season and still MIA. Spouting the same tripe that Blake spouted.

Good riddance to Jordan and onwards and upwards for Fleur and her family in the end she still won because she is not with Jordan.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed May 11, 2016 5:00 pm

Naz is the girl that just keeps on giving - but it it looks like karma has turned round and bitten her on her tight little butt!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79894469/the-bachelor-nz-nazs-text-to-other-man-revealed

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 11, 2016 5:03 pm

@Katiebelle those texts and the other Jordan just cement what even Woman's Day left on their cover of "Nasty Naz".

Naz is just Nazty.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12