SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Idlemess wrote:Did anyone ask Jordan his reason for choosing Fleur when he obviously knew there were no feelings on his part. Is this all a joke to him? What kind of person knowingly allowed a farce and humiliation to occur when it can be avoided. I guess it does not matter if it is good or bad publicity once there is some kind of publicity.

I'm not sure if Fleur should want to be the bachelorette on the show with the production team that allowed tomfoolery and perhaps at her expense

I never for a second believed that this would last past 3 months time. Jordon just wasn't into Fleur or any of the others girls. Anyone should have known by the way they did the media esp after the show that it wasn't gonna last.. Her having to do that one show by herself and him getting all crappy when the camera panned to him. The times they did sit side by side, they acted like strangers IMHO. He went on there strictly to be on TV.

I don't know which one is worse Jordon or Blake. At least Jordon was kinda good looking ( in a weird way ) Blake was never attractive IMO.

As I posted before, I was with a guy in my younger days that Jordon reminds me of so much. That was my only interest in the season because it was truly boring esp knowing he wasn't into any of the girls. People like Jordon are selfish, self-centered, have no empathy for others and I could go on and on because I lived it for 5 LONG years. Nothing the media says about him will bother him because in his mind he did nothing wrong and is next to perfect.; (

Oh well at least I hope JoJo's season will be interesting and at least make us think there is a love story there ( I never really think there will be ) and show us some interesting places and people.

Sorry for so many posts. I just now found out about Fleur and Jordon. There is somebody out there for Fleur that will treat her like the jewel she is. She was always too good for Jordon and that's why I wanted him to pick Naz because I knew Fleur would get hurt in the end unless she has been acting all along right along with Jordon. Which I doubt. IMHO.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Thu May 12, 2016 7:49 pm

@LoveDovez I love the posts I am still reeling from Jordan's unchivalrous behaviour. We all kinda sense he was not really into the woman I would excuse saying oh well maybe it is just him. But the evidence just would mount up.That he only liked woman who pursued him and who would agree with him. Naz gave him sex and really played on her sexulaity through the series. The other women backed off I think this nonsense with Naz was one of the reasons Storm just started distancing herself.

I so flabbergasted that poor Fleur has had to face the media on her own, in a hotel room looking distraught tired. Could they have not got her stylist, done her hair and had a representative from Media Works supporting her. It is just unbelievable. It was and always has been about the ratings not Fleur and her welfare.

Now Rachel Smally a Nz radio personality has written a thing saying Fleur 'should suck it princess'

It is so annoying why do these media people not say Jordan man up, you coward. I will post the lastest Duncan Grieve article he is saying that Naz was magnificent. Seems like Fleur is treated terribly. I used to wish that Fleur would not pursue him on the programme because his ego is so big he only really communicates with the pursuers but it was not that he liked them he just did care enough to pursue any of them.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11638586

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 12, 2016 7:51 pm

The Duncan Greive article.
'fake pistols and greeting the world with a cheery 'Sup bitches!' She was magnificent, born for this moment fast as a whip and sharp as a tack. She took on anyone who came at her: hecklers got it on the chin; other bachelorettes in the neck.

When the Bachelor himself emerged, sheepish but with a nice new haircut, she grabbed him ravenously, digging her long nails into his throat in an uncomfortably long embrace.

The entrance of Fleur, the putative 'winner' of the competition was, by contrast, a muted and sullen affair. They babbled about a bangle; neither she nor Jordan could meet one another's eyes.

The episode aired on Tuesday night and was by far the best 90 minutes of either season so far precisely because it felt dangerous and unscripted in a way the show never had.' Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj7_IjVz9XMAhWmJaYKHdIMBuwQqQIIHTAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fm.nzherald.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1501119%26objectid%3D11638134&usg=AFQjCNFDx3qzZ-53JaKUEpInzO7lc-2fVA&bvm=bv.121658157,d.dGY

Last edited by Karina on Thu May 12, 2016 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : information)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 12, 2016 8:00 pm

I dunno I found this blurb from SCOUT to be a tad condescending saying Fleur still had her girl pals Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 1f601

http://buff.ly/1YossIy

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 12, 2016 8:36 pm

So Naz has her friends trolling Bach NZ fans.... disgusting. IMO

http://www.zmonline.com/spy/nazs-friend-trolls-bachelor-nz-fans/

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Well they say the friends you hang around with are an example of who you really are. That's a good example right there.

Childish immature classless women.

I can't believe it either Karina. They basically left Fleur to fend for herself while the jackass goes back to work and avoids the media as if nothing ever happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Thu May 12, 2016 9:45 pm

@GuardianAngel yes I agree what is everyone watching now ? I would like to join I miss the sleuthing

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Karina wrote:
@LoveDovez I love the posts I am still reeling from Jordan's unchivalrous behaviour. We all kinda sense he was not really into the woman I would excuse saying oh well maybe it is just him. But the evidence just would mount up.That he only liked woman who pursued him and who would agree with him. Naz gave him sex and really played on her sexulaity through the series. The other women backed off I think this nonsense with Naz was one of the reasons Storm just started distancing herself.

I so flabbergasted that poor Fleur has had to face the media on her own, in a hotel room looking distraught tired. Could they have not got her stylist, done her hair and had a representative from Media Works supporting her. It is just unbelievable. It was and always has been about the ratings not Fleur and her welfare.

Now Rachel Smally a Nz radio personality has written a thing saying Fleur 'should suck it princess'

It is so annoying why do these media people not say Jordan man up, you coward. I will post the lastest Duncan Grieve article he is saying that Naz was magnificent. Seems like Fleur is treated terribly. I used to wish that Fleur would not pursue him on the programme because his ego is so big he only really communicates with the pursuers but it was not that he liked them he just did care enough to pursue any of them.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11638586

@Karina I have enjoyed reading all your posts and the others this season...None of these shows would be as good if we didn't have this forum to discuss them on. IMO.

Jordon is really a piece of work! I hate that Fleur is hurting, but at the same time I'm glad it happened now and she can move on with her life and find a decent man once she recovers. I don't understand why they didn't do those things for her either. ; ( I haven't watched the video yet) Fleur is a beautiful lady. Inside and out. You can tell that by the way she was around her family.

I knew the episode where Fleur was standing there talking to him pouring her heart out and he sighed really big like he was bored to death that he wasn't invested in her. I don't think he was in Naz either other than sexually, maybe.

On one hand, I'd love to see Fleur do the Ette and have all those men fighting for her, but on the other hand, I'd hate for her to have to put up with the producers and having to maybe do something she wouldn't normally do.

I'm so disappointed, but not surprised at Naz's actions. Somethings are better let unsaid and let people think what they may. She didn't have to admit they had sex. It shows her to be really immature. IMO. I don't want to see her as the Ette any longer after the way she has acted. It would have to be rated X ; (

I wonder if Jordon will ever find that woman he thinks he wants. Not every woman is gonna be the purser. Women like to be chased, too. At 32, I think Jordon still has a lot of growing up to do if he's ever gonna be truly happy. It makes perfect sense why most of the women had bad things to say about him and I bet we didn't get to see the worst parts of it.: (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 pm

Karina wrote:@GuardianAngel yes I agree what is everyone watching now ?  I would like to join I miss the sleuthing

Sleuthing going on in Bachelorette USA and Bachelorette Canada. That's the first season for Canada for the 'ette, but it's difficult to get any info.

I would love for Fleur to be the 'ette. She is go genuine and real. She would be a sweetheart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Based on what I've seen so far and read, Jordan is not a cold or unfeeling person... he seems super into his family and his brother's children. There is something to that.

On the other hand, I think the difference is with the show. Who knows the real reason he did it. Was it to further his film/tv career, on a lark, or just the possibility of "finding someone" or "love". I'm thinking that as he went along and through the motions of the show, he did not get that vibe of maybe liking or being super attracted to any of the women (just hypothesizing here)
Some might say that he was attracted to Naz but I'm thinking that as a living male his interest was peaked and the show must go on and it went... on Naz's sideshow. Jordan went through the motions and picked the one that was most likely to be forgiving although hurt when he chose to end the farce.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Karina wrote:So Naz has her friends trolling Bach NZ fans.... disgusting. IMO

http://www.zmonline.com/spy/nazs-friend-trolls-bachelor-nz-fans/

I've always thought there was something"off" about a woman/girl that says she doesn't need/ or is not looking to meet any girl friends. It doesn't make any sense to me. Some of life's greatest treasures are my girl friends, altho I get along with male friends just fine. Courtney comes to mind here on Ben's F's season. It just makes me shake my head and shrug my shoulders laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu May 12, 2016 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Karina wrote:@GuardianAngel yes I agree what is everyone watching now ?  I would like to join I miss the sleuthing

Sleuthing going on in Bachelorette USA and Bachelorette Canada. That's the first season for Canada for the 'ette, but it's difficult to get any info.

I would love for Fleur to be the 'ette. She is go genuine and real. She would be a sweetheart.

@GA do you know when the Ette Canada is coming on? Thanks. I know JoJo's is right around the corner on May 23rd so we don't have that long to wait on it.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12