SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Karina wrote:
what is everyone watching now ?  I would like to join I miss the sleuthing
Currently sleuthing for Bach Australia S4 for Richie as his season is filming. Would love you to join! https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f236-the-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

Also as GA posted, pre-season sleuthing for Bette Canada S1 is taking place (it will air later in the fall I believe) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f242-bachelorette-canada-season-1-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers and Bette US S12 Jojo airs May 23 and usually there are links to watch for those outside of USA when the season airs. I haven't been pre-season sleuthing so I will just watch the episodes and sleuth like with Jordan's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 11:36 pm

OMG how could I forget Richie! duh duh

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 12:32 am

God bless Fleur, she put a plea out for folks to stop the backlash against Jordan, love that she did it through a rival media network since media works appears to be a guilty part in all this as well...jmo

Bachelor NZ: Fleur's full statement

The last two days have been an emotional roller coaster. I have felt loved by the extreme outpouring of support from people all over the country and I want to say "Thank you" to every single one of you from the bottom of

my heart. I cannot begin to explain how overwhelmed I am by it all and put into words how much it means.

However, I am feeling physically ill by how badly Jordan and his family are being treated.  They have been verbally abused and sent threats, all of which is completely distressing to them.

Can we for one moment step back and think. Maybe the way Jordan has been portrayed over the last few days isn’t completely accurate and maybe what we see and hear isn’t always 100 percent true.

During the weeks after the show both Jordan and I noticed a change between the two of us and although I hoped that this was part of the process and something we could work through, Jordan told me in a very respectful way that he believed it was fair to go our separate ways because I deserved someone who could give himself to me 100 percent. What went on between the two of us is something only we know. New Zealand wasn’t in the room when I hugged him and thanked him for being honest and respectful. No one would know we are still in contact and supporting each other -- as friends -- through this.

To conclude this statement I want to say that I do not have any ill feelings towards Jordan and the last thing I want is for him and his family to be treated the way they are. Because as someone who knows him on a personal level, I know that he does not deserve this and the way he has is being portrayed is not the guy I developed feelings for.

I don't want to discredit any of the support I have been receiving, because it has meant the world to me, but I ask you to please step back and to focus on what is real and important in our world.

Of course I would have loved for the outcome to be different and to have explored a possible relationship with Jordan, but I am also very grateful for his honesty and integrity and feel we both deserve your support.  

http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainment/bachelor-nz-fleurs-full-statement-2016051314#axzz48HP8lr00

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 13, 2016 12:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Karina wrote:
what is everyone watching now ?  I would like to join I miss the sleuthing
Currently sleuthing for Bach Australia S4 for Richie as his season is filming. Would love you to join! https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f236-the-bachelor-australia-season-4-richie-strahan-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers

Also as GA posted, pre-season sleuthing for Bette Canada S1 is taking place (it will air later in the fall I believe) https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f242-bachelorette-canada-season-1-all-topics-sleuthing-spoilers and Bette US S12 Jojo airs May 23 and usually there are links to watch for those outside of USA when the season airs. I haven't been pre-season sleuthing so I will just watch the episodes and sleuth like with Jordan's season.

@AllAboutLove, thanks so much for posting this. I had asked earlier when Ette Canada was coming on. I'm looking forward to that.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 13, 2016 12:54 am

Idlemess wrote:Based on what I've seen so far and read, Jordan is not a cold or unfeeling person... he seems super into his family and his brother's children. There is something to that.

On the other hand, I think the difference is with the show. Who knows the real reason he did it. Was it to further his film/tv career, on a lark, or just the possibility of "finding someone" or "love". I'm thinking that as he went along and through the motions of the show, he did not get that vibe of maybe liking or being super attracted to any of the women (just hypothesizing here)  
Some might say that he was attracted to Naz but I'm thinking that as a living male his interest was peaked and the show must go on and it went... on Naz's sideshow. Jordan went through the motions and picked the one that was most likely to be forgiving although hurt when he chose to end the farce.    

Good points we only see what the producers want is to see handwave

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri May 13, 2016 1:39 am

If Fleur's latest statement does not touch Jordan and make him see what he passed up nothing will. What a gorgeous girl she is. With Fleur being so there for Jordan, I really don't think Naz can be the reason for the break up. To me, it looks like Fleur cares very deeply for Jordan if not in love.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 2:09 am

Fleur is a classy lady.

I will say though, Jordan not even speaking to media I still find very odd. He gets Fleur to do it and once again has someone else supporting him more than he is her. It just feels like the same thing he did on the show... I won't ever forget how he called Fleur "Cocky" because she didn't want to have to approach him again and how the girls need to approach him when he wasn't even interested in them in the first place. Seems like Jordan is used to people doing what he wants and making it about him and couldn't be bothered to make the effort on his part.

I would have more respect for Jordan if he just did an interview and said his own the reasons and TPTB/producers won't let him is not enough excuse since Fleur was able to sidestep and Jordan didn't have a problem punishing any girl who didn't approach him while on the show. I don't doubt that his reasons are real - that he felt nothing postshow - but I think he also felt nothing while on the show. Sure that sucks for him if he felt nothing deep with any of the girls but he barely made an effort and it was always about himself, imo.

Anyway, good luck to Fleur and hope she finds a man whom she doesn't have to do most of the work for -- even in a breakup.

mercieme wrote:God bless Fleur, she put a plea out for folks to stop the backlash against Jordan, love that she did it through a rival media network since media works appears to be a guilty part in all this as well...jmo

The last two days have been an emotional roller coaster. I have felt loved by the extreme outpouring of support from people all over the country and I want to say "Thank you" to every single one of you from the bottom of

my heart. I cannot begin to explain how overwhelmed I am by it all and put into words how much it means.

However, I am feeling physically ill by how badly Jordan and his family are being treated.  They have been verbally abused and sent threats, all of which is completely distressing to them.

Can we for one moment step back and think. Maybe the way Jordan has been portrayed over the last few days isn’t completely accurate and maybe what we see and hear isn’t always 100 percent true.

During the weeks after the show both Jordan and I noticed a change between the two of us and although I hoped that this was part of the process and something we could work through, Jordan told me in a very respectful way that he believed it was fair to go our separate ways because I deserved someone who could give himself to me 100 percent. What went on between the two of us is something only we know. New Zealand wasn’t in the room when I hugged him and thanked him for being honest and respectful. No one would know we are still in contact and supporting each other -- as friends -- through this.

To conclude this statement I want to say that I do not have any ill feelings towards Jordan and the last thing I want is for him and his family to be treated the way they are. Because as someone who knows him on a personal level, I know that he does not deserve this and the way he has is being portrayed is not the guy I developed feelings for.

I don't want to discredit any of the support I have been receiving, because it has meant the world to me, but I ask you to please step back and to focus on what is real and important in our world.

Of course I would have loved for the outcome to be different and to have explored a possible relationship with Jordan, but I am also very grateful for his honesty and integrity and feel we both deserve your support.  

http://www.newshub.co.nz/entertainment/bachelor-nz-fleurs-full-statement-2016051314#axzz48HP8lr00
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 13, 2016 6:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Fleur is a classy lady.

I will say though, Jordan not even speaking to media I still find very odd. He gets Fleur to do it and once again has someone else supporting him more than he is her. It just feels like the same thing he did on the show... I won't ever forget how he called Fleur "Cocky" because she didn't want to have to approach him again and how the girls need to approach him when he wasn't even interested in them in the first place. Seems like Jordan is used to people doing what he wants and making it about him and couldn't be bothered to make the effort on his part.

I would have more respect for Jordan if he just did an interview and said his own the reasons and TPTB/producers won't let him is not enough excuse since Fleur was able to sidestep and Jordan didn't have a problem punishing any girl who didn't approach him while on the show. I don't doubt that his reasons are real - that he felt nothing postshow - but I think he also felt nothing while on the show. Sure that sucks for him if he felt nothing deep with any of the girls but he barely made an effort and it was always about himself, imo.

I agree @AllAboutLove exactly what I have been thinking. Also as lovey as Fleur is sometimes saying things like this can inflame more negativity I notice on SM her plea certainly has not worked with lots of nasty comments and now some about Fleur. Best to leave it alone as Media work are not going to react in an appropriate manner and put rest to all discontentment.
Anyway, good luck to Fleur and hope she finds a man whom she doesn't have to do most of the work for -- even in a breakup.

mercieme wrote:God bless Fleur, she put a plea out for folks to stop the backlash against Jordan, love that she did it through a rival media network since media works appears to be a guilty part in all this as well...jmo

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 11:06 am

She is a sweetheart, period. What a lovely lady.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Very good I had to laugh reading this

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11639003

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Fri May 13, 2016 7:51 pm

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiig8S7kNjMAhUEopQKHUF-CX8QqQIIGzAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2F79952536%2Fthe-bachelor-nz-jordan-goes-back-to-work&usg=AFQjCNFmv9OPRejmnZ8tpOsL-FQXEUngqw

Well done @AllAboutLove and the others who said Jordan was not invested in any of the women including Naz albeit in a sexual way.

"During the course of the reality TV series run, rumours began swirling that Mauger had been romantically linked to a co-worker, whom he met on a television set in Auckland.
When contacted on Thursday afternoon, Mauger's alleged love interest refused to comment, adding she was "very busy at work".
It is unknown whether the pair are still in contact.
Speculation first began swirling that Mauger and Verhoeven had called time on their brief romance long before the series finale screened on Monday night.
Merely seconds after season two's finale episode aired around the country, Verhoeven bowled into a waiting room of media to share the news of her Bachelor win.
Mauger, however, was nowhere to be seen during the press conference. "Jordan's preparing to go on stage for Women Tell All" insisted surrounding publicists.
According to Scout, the pair later celebrated separately, while Mauger was reportedly overheard telling attendees at SkyCity's Bar 21 Bachelor after party that he's "not with anyone" merely hours after the finale episode aired on TV3.
The distant duo reportedly returned to their respective hotel rooms, before fulfilling their obligatory media commitments early on Tuesday morning.
By Wednesday night, the relationship was over.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Karina wrote:Very good I had to laugh reading this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11639003

Omgoodness this is hilarious!!!  cantstopl  theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698

The end part...  rofl

THURSDAY

Jordan: My agent said the phone would be ringing off the hook with acting offers. I said, "Really?" He said, "Really."

FRIDAY

Jordan: No one phoned. I called my agent, and he said, "Sorry, who is this?"

cantstopl rofl rotfl hehehe theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 33 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12