SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Thanks AAL....Kate working for WD prolly facilitated them getting the inside scoop from the girls. This is a sign for the producers to start promoting the heck out of what ever they are filming next so this season can be forgotten pronto.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 10:55 pm

Here it is. Any other time I would say enjoy... but this time it's just bleh and nothing to enjoy, imo.

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 959bb91475c6c969442b79f0ec69a2c6

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 F16efb5b29a85dd9c19d20a6def5431c

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 A0beca1aec03f961beb0c92086dc0dd9

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 0dd18d520d69d9f4209b7fe48af9c73f

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 B8d1ab3f44194549a774e1a65cfb46f6

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 Fc6a25b520df71c707123f1008fee58c

theBachelorNZ - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 36 4f20cbb7558b6a1a8f5090219b298154
http://www.womansday.co.nz/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:00 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL....Kate working for WD prolly facilitated them getting the inside scoop from the girls. This is a sign for the producers to start promoting the heck out of what ever they are filming next so this season can be forgotten pronto.
Kate working for WD also makes me think how messed up this whole thing is... I think most of the girls were not in the know and likely Jordan was in the know and just acting and didn't care (saw it just as a paycheck/acting gig). I blame Mediaworks as well -- they along with SCOUT which is owned by Mediaworks was all in on it at least to some extent, imo. The whole thing feels like a farce and if nothing else, I think if they weren't in on it at the beginning I think they very well knew Jordan wasn't interested in any of the girls and was just acting and so they made sure to have his season air while they were still filming, and just "coincidentally" have spoiled pics on SCOUT of Naz on her 2nd date and post about her and being negative about Jordan in their recaps as well as Jordan being MIA from radio/tv interviews other than another TV3 one controlled with the host of the Bach also the host of The Cafe. Literally from the getgo when hearing they were still filming it was speculated it was Blake 2.0 Bach AU S2 all over again and seems most likely the case. I guess if most of the girls are saying negative things about the lead and the show is filming while airing I will take that as a sign for any future season that it is awash and not worth the time.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks AAL bestbud!

This is too scandalous....I feel bad for all involved....what a mess of a season. I only realized something was up the minute Storm acted up at the Zoo date..the girl was begging to be sent home...geez hopefully the next season will be better.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:16 pm

mercieme wrote:Thanks AAL bestbud!

This is too scandalous....I feel bad for all involved....what a mess of a season. I only realized something was up the minute Storm acted up at the Zoo date..the girl was begging to be sent home...geez hopefully the next season will be better.

What a mess indeed.

From Art Green's season to this?

*shaking my head*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 11:20 pm

It makes sense now why all the eliminated ones were saying all the things they've said. It was all true!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Thank you AAL,

Naz needs to learn new poses. The head and hip lean is pretty old. Better yet, she needs to just go... far far away.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It makes sense now why all the eliminated ones were saying all the things they've said. It was all true!

ITA. And Naz is still going on about how she wants to be with him and sending him nude texts? Naz has no standards, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Idlemess wrote:Thank you AAL,

Naz needs to learn new poses. The head and hip lean is pretty old. Better yet, she needs to just go... far far away.

Well she is/was (according to those that know her and stated on SM) a stripper from Townsville, Australia so who knows if that's why she is playing all that up. It just seems so desperate along with her going on that she would take Jordan back (um, he dumped HER) and posting so much on her SM. Just cringe.

I also hope she does go far away but not so sure she will. She seems like she is relishing being the controversial one though since she posted about the article and just loving it. She just loves attention and thinks people like her because she gets followers. IMO it is because people stop to watch a trainwreck. And magazines will write about that because controversy sells, unfortunately.

As long as Naz is not the Bette as I have no interest in seeing her as lead. She is one of the worst this franchise has ever seen, imo.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 16, 2016 3:22 am

" Jordan was never invested at all. He put zero thought into the process,never cared about any of us. He used to go out partying every night in Hawaii, while we sat locked up in the house'

'...I hear Jordan followed producers directions on who to send home and who to keep'

' He wasn't afraid to say bad things about the girls he'd sent home'

' for Jordan to give it only 24 hours is ridiculous"......

"..... he told her he didn't really like any of us on the show and it wasn't going to last with who he picked'

Woman's Day as shared by @AllAboutLove

This is just so disrespectful to the woman I am shocked I knew it was bad but not this bad. We picked several clues along the way. Well done to those who picked that he was not invested with anyone but his own ego.

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 16, 2016 10:45 am

LOL the reunion show sounds like a crazy dramatic event due to Naz -- is it worth the watch? What are the biggest highlights?

This really is the Blake parallel of BachNZ -- was there ever such a dud season where the lead was in it for the wrong reasons in the US series??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 11:04 am

emusha wrote:LOL the reunion show sounds like a crazy dramatic event due to Naz -- What are the biggest highlights?
Some cringeworthy moments from the WTA....

Naz's entrance "what's up b*tches"

Naz standing up and calling out a member of the audience who called her a "bi*ch

Naz embracing Jordan and not letting go

Naz defending and answering questions for Jordan when he was in the "hot seat"

Women confronting Jordan on why he didn't tell them he was an actor

Women asking Rebecca why she didn't tell them she was an actor

Close up of Michael Hill the sponsor whose face looked like he wanted to be anywhere but in the audience

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12