SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Mon May 16, 2016 1:12 pm

LOL was posting this in MeAndi Dorfman's thread -- these famehos really show us the extent ppl will go for attention -- it's like a whole new societal normal and it's shocking!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 16, 2016 1:26 pm

^^ laugh out loud..appropriate both places IMO.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Is it possible that Jordan and Erin are dating? Just some mysterious stuff
!) They both liked the_floral_studio Ig today.
2)Jordan liked Gab's picture because Erin was in it
3) A few days ago they like some high end tent/camping instagram
4) they enjoy the same type of movies
5) They had their whiskey together even though Jordan was not in the picture but it was with his friends.

So are they just friends? Me: I always thought they were more suited and they seem to have loads of fun on their 1-on-1. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Anything is possible.

If Jordan really wants to be Blake 2.0 then dating the F3 (Erin) will seal the deal. :uptonogood

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 18, 2016 2:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Anything is possible.

If Jordan really wants to be Blake 2.0 then dating the F3 (Erin) will seal the deal.  :uptonogood

Out of all the girls I always felt like Erin was better suited for him. They have a lot in common and I remember thinking how Blake and what's her name seemed so bored with each other yet he went to her in the end.

Now with saying all that, I hope they aren't dating if the man we watched on TV is how Jordon really is in real life. I think Erin is a great beautiful woman and really and truly deserves a better mate than what I saw of Jordon on TV.

They have a lot of common interest and have a friendship foundation so who know what could come of it? It's weird out of all the girls he had he couldn't find one that he could be interested in. There was at least 5 women on there that are lovely women.

I hope Fleur realizes now that she's out of the bubble that what she felt wasn't everlasting love and I hope she heals her heart and finds a mate that deserves her. I hope Naz sits down somewhere and shuts up.

I have never liked a woman that uses her body to try to get ahead in life and IMHO that's exactly what Naz has been doing. Look at all her photo's. Now there's nothing wrong with posing in a bikini, but think of the pics of the F3 and it's very telling. While Fleur looked beautiful in the white dress that some called old fashion. I thought she looked GREAT. Fleur doesn't try to use her body to get ahead, she uses her intelligence.

Jordon would never take Naz back. There's too much heat in the media about her, but in the end I don't think that Naz fell in love with Jordan, I think it was all lust and her need to WIN. It was all about the win to Naz. OK I will hush now. laugh out loud

But if Jordon and Erin did start dating I wouldn't be against it if he is the funny,humble guy that his friends say he is.. Who knows? laugh out loud Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 3806527698 question Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2292733854
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 18, 2016 2:52 pm

see2love wrote:Who else thinks they are just going to date for a minute and put out the press release of a breakup? They seem so disconnected...
@see2love You could see the truth behind the charade. Before they announced the breakup I was trying to give Jordan/Fleur the benefit of the doubt. I bought into Jordan's acting and Fleur's desire to give their relationship a chance after the finale.

With Jordan's acting/production background and analytical personality he didn't have the right mind set to be the lead. Hopefully production has learned their lesson and won't cast some one with a similar background.

Fleur seems emotionally fragile at times. She's real, sincere, lively and would be there for the right reasons if she was cast as the Bachelorette JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 2:55 pm

I didn't see anything romantic with Erin and Jordan so I would question Erin - since she was so adamant that there was zero romantic feelings on her side and she reiterated this in her media interviews. If they get together more power to them but I'd be shocked if it lasted. I don't think Jordan was romantically interested in any of the women.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 1:33 pm

jen689 wrote:
see2love wrote:Who else thinks they are just going to date for a minute and put out the press release of a breakup? They seem so disconnected...
@see2love You could see the truth behind the charade. Before they announced the breakup I was trying to give Jordan/Fleur the benefit of the doubt. I bought into Jordan's acting and Fleur's desire to give their relationship a chance after the finale.

With Jordan's acting/production background and analytical personality he didn't have the right mind set to be the lead. Hopefully production has learned their lesson and won't cast some one with a similar background.

Fleur seems emotionally fragile at times. She's real, sincere, lively and would be there for the right reasons if she was cast as the Bachelorette JMO

They just seemed off. Glad they quickly ended it as opposed to keeping it up for appearances and publicity sake.

On to the next I say giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 21, 2016 9:54 pm

Recent SM....

Fleur https://www.facebook.com/FleurOnTheBachelorNZ/?fref=ts

Isn't it funny how life works sometimes. I may not have "won" and found love, but because of this experience I am privileged enough to have a platform to speak to young people about how important it is to love and accept yourself, to follow your dreams and stay true to you with all the influences and "expectations" from the outside world! Extremely excited for this next chapter in my life!

Naz https://www.facebook.com/NazBachelorette2016/

Naz posted a video of her singing "Don't Mess With My Man" reading this issue of Woman's Day...  
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 959bb91475c6c969442b79f0ec69a2c6

Her comment...DONT MESS WITH MY MAN @womansdaynz @womansdaymag @thebachelornz ‪#‎bossbabe‬ ‪#‎pushypersian‬ xx

I wonder if Naz's video was directed towards Shari since she recently spent time with Jordan   question

Jordan (Instagram) @jordypordypuddingpie Funsie in a onesie #peteralexander #thebachelornz #shakabrah

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 13187910

Shari didn't post the photo on her Instagram. She did post a video imitating Naz...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFkjZGXojjO/?taken-by=flav00

Reposting the photo of Erin...

(Instagram) @jordypordypuddingpie Whisk me away #whiskeyclub #denverandliely

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 13167110

Is Jordan contacting the women he had a "connection" with as a friend to explain why he acted the way he did during filming  question

Does he wants to make amends  question

It will be interesting to see if he posts photo's with other women from his season. The photo I'd like to see....Jordan/Rebecca JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 1:17 am

Thanks for posting, @jen689

Fleur: Lovely to read what Fleur wrote... she seems like a great young lady.

Naz: She needs to move on. #Boring #Next

Jordan: Not sure what he is doing but since he didn't seem romantically interested in any of the girls I guess those he can be "shaka bruh" with he is fine with?

Rebecca: Based on her SM I don't think she would be interested in meeting up with Jordan. I don't blame her. I am sure she has enough male friends.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 22, 2016 2:39 am

Not sure what it means but Jordan is associating the all the girls that are not following Naz. Also he removed the picture with JoJo and Ben.  He also removed the picture with "sexy" Naz, Fleur and Erin.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 3:11 am

Sounds like Jordan is doing some damage control...

Him posting with the girls and seeming to be just their friends seems like a move by TPTB... perhaps trying to better his image?

Jordan is an actor/film industry person and looks to be in upcoming film/tvshows so maybe damage control in full force?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12