SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 03, 2016 1:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:It's odd that the article says "who will be his cowgirl" and only Erin has cowboy boots on??
:yes: Very odd if she is not F1 if that is what they are emphasizing.

Naz is in moccasins (hmm) it seems and Fleur in Isabel Marant type boots? Maybe different interpretations of cowgirl? scratch

It must be because Erin is the only one that has the cowboy boots on. I can see them say that because he has a hat on if none of the girls had the boots on, but it just seems strange that only one has the cowboy boots on.. no idea

I'm probably overthinking it. lolol Oh well, it won't be long now until we at least know the F2 ladies. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 1:48 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Karina wrote:
Each piece in the Spirit’s Bay collection represents a remarkable journey - A masterpiece of nature, shaped by the elements, brought to life in precious metal.
http://mhill.je/1NlR8AC
This clip about the shell ring with a shot of Naz in the clip re the Jordan and Naz shell ring exchange keeps coming up on on  my news feed as promoted.

Looks like a big led to Naz winning why else would they bother spending all this money on advertising.
@Karina IA - i's one of the reason I posted when seeing it during ad/commerical breaks since it seemed like something to promote the season along with Jordan's "Shell you" proposal (which feels very producer driven given it is MH jewelry and an ad for a new line)?

That and also Naz is always shown during ad breaks whilethe show is airing as promoting the season -- one sees Jordan and Naz kiss (on their first SD) and then Naz does heart sign with her fingers and then VO of watch the Bachelor. Other than just being controversial figure, it's what made me think F1 possibly back when I saw/posted it and now with so many coming out saying Naz F1 I just seems like that may be what they are pushing for at the finish line (so shell MH ring at FRC if she is F1)?

Great minds think alike handwave

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:51 am

LoveDovez wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:It's odd that the article says "who will be his cowgirl" and only Erin has cowboy boots on??
:yes: Very odd if she is not F1 if that is what they are emphasizing.

Naz is in moccasins (hmm) it seems and Fleur in Isabel Marant type boots? Maybe different interpretations of cowgirl? scratch
It must be because Erin is the only one that has the cowboy boots on. I can see them say that because he has a hat on if none of the girls had the boots on, but it just seems strange that only one has the cowboy boots on..  no idea

I'm probably overthinking it. lolol Oh well, it won't be long now until we at least know the F2 ladies. ; )
It could definitely be a clue though because it is odd that only Erin in cowboy boots.

I am glad it is not long now either for F2. yes If Naz and Erin are F2 then I will for sure think Jordan's friend who did Spy interview is on it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 1:55 am

@Karina bestbud! I honestly can't pick it this season... they all could be F1 to me because at the end of the day I just don't think Jordan is into any of the girls so it feels like throwing darts in the dark to me.  Jordan said he didn't know who he was going to pick in his interview today and I actually believe him (it was the most real/candid thing I think he's said yet). I think Jordan probably drew names from a hat. A cowboy hat   cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 3:13 am

@AllAboutLove that is funny. I also believe Jordan did not know who he was going to pick, though during the home visits he had that look on his when he is not liking something one of girls has done or siad i.e Rebecca thesis Ceri babies Gab poker face. He looked displeased by a comment Nazs brother in law made a comment something about strong women and when Fleurs bother in law was talking about Fleur being hurt in the past etc.

I know a lot of evidence points to Naz but there something about Erin and she is wearing cow boy boots and looks the most like a cow girl

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 3:29 am

Oh my Facebook for Bach NZ is going into overdrive.  Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Literally the three top comments are about a different girl winning and how people know from such and such.  cantstopl

Looking forward to tonight. 2pop
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 3:32 am

Regarding the dresses: If just going by color and this was Bach AU I would say Erin or Fleur is leaving.

The Bachelor New Zealand 1 hr ·
There are three girls but only two roses. Who do you think will be leaving the mansion tonight?

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 13087411_1711976209042375_3742350728630194501_n
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorNZ/photos/a.1517672148472783.1073741827.1505817109658287/1711976209042375/?type=3&theater

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 03, 2016 3:39 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 3:37 am

Posting Top 3 Comments here to FB pic above.
All 3 list someone different as the winner.  Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Jason Valentine-Burt
I have heard Erin wins, but I hope not. However I am a member of the 'Anyone but Naz' Club, so if it is true, that will be okay. If he has any sense he will avoid Naz like the plague and choose Fleur!

Zelda Boshoff
Sadly I think Erin leaves tonight I have heard Fleur wins, don't know if its true or not. Anyone but Naz really.

Tau N Sina
Fleurs leaving tonight an Naz gets the final rose

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 3:44 am

[quote="AllAboutLove"]Posting Top 3 Comments here to FB pic above.
All 3 list someone different as the winner.  Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698

Jason Valentine-Burt
I have heard Erin wins, but I hope not. However I am a member of the 'Anyone but Naz' Club, so if it is true, that will be okay. If he has any sense he will avoid Naz like the plague and choose Fleur!

Zelda Boshoff
Sadly I think Erin leaves tonight I have heard Fleur wins, don't know if its true or not. Anyone but Naz really.

Tau N Sina
Fleurs leaving tonight an Naz gets the final rose

quote]

There is more... another comment now 2 saying something about Jordan going to Napier .I got told by a friend she spotted Jordan on the plane and he got off in Napier !!!!!! Last week !!! So does that mean fluer has won ???

Christy Patterson All rumours... but is this one??? I was down in Napier over the weekend and I spotted Jordan and Fleur doing abit of quiet wine tasting in a certain winery..... True or False

Last edited by Karina on Tue May 03, 2016 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarify)

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 3:48 am

Saw this one too...  ETA: oops saw you posted the same @Karina. yes

The rumour mill is in overdrive  giggling

Katie Fauchelle I got told by a friend she spotted Jordan on the plane and he got off in Napier !!!!!! Last week !!! So does that mean fluer has won ???
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue May 03, 2016 3:53 am

@AllAboutLove 2 saying they saw Jordan or were told about Jordan going to Napier:LOLflag:

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 03, 2016 4:05 am

This comment under the Bach NZ Facebook pic above along with this photo of Naz.
The guy in the photo who commented/posted lives in Christchurch.
Someone commented on his pic that Naz makes final two and he liked the comment.

Thinking if the earlier pics of Naz in Christchurch and also this one then very likely imo that Naz makes F2.
Devin Familton  · 1 hr  ·
Naz is outa here

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 13087388_1105386016187930_8367263055523697603_n

Amy McDermott
She makes top two though
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1105386016187930&set=p.1105386016187930&type=3&theater
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+18
emusha
lightredemption
jalena1992
Katiebelle
cocoHoney
robinvi
iamreal2u
Idlemess
LoveDovez
Karina
snowyglow12