SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:42 pm

You can't fix stupid.

If he thinks he might as well go ahead and get infected, as if that's a "get it over with" moment, clearly he's clueless. 2 yrs in and we're still dealing with people who are so badly misinformed, and then die.

That reminds me of a meme I recently saw, "ok go ahead and die then".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

Post by leavers Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:13 am

The assumption among all these insta types who seem to think it's all a joke is that they're getting omicron, but delta is still out there accounting for most if not all of the ICU admissions according to today's news.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:44 pm

@leavers I'd prefer if the insta types used their platform for good, rather than just collecting cash.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:20 am

Ex The Bachelorette star Becky Miles announces surprise baby news

when I first read this, and saw he's a DJ, I thought like a nightclub DJ and didn't really think that seemed fitting for Becky but looks like he's a wedding DJ.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:39 pm

Congrats to them! What ever happened to Elly?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Congrats to them! What ever happened to Elly?

Still working as an InFlUenCEr and I think she’s single. Don’t follow her closely however as all the shilling annoys me, she may be in a relationship and I haven’t realised.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Congrats to them! What ever happened to Elly?

Good question.  I just checked.  She's still doing nothing of value.  Doesn't look like she's done any nursing since before her season filmed, even though Australia is experiencing our worst covid surge so far, and our hospital system is close to collapse.  

Her IG grid is full of boring selfies, ads for various questionable "health" products and near-identical bikini pics of herself on the beach with her fake boobs hanging out ("country girl" my azz).  In her bio she describes herself as a "TV personality" (laugh out loud)

I'm pleased to see Becky has found happiness after her sister selfishly encouraged her to sign up for Bette so they could get the season on a "novelty value" technicality, when it was obvious to all that neither were anywhere near Lead material, IMO.

The fact that Elly is still single is not surprising and speaks for itself, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:25 pm

@Dirty Street Pie @Bobette thanks for the update. There are a lot like that where their IG is full of selfies and shilling the strangest products. laugh out loud

They are looking to cash in on their "popularity". laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:24 pm

I was going through threads to update any inactivity and looked at Jarrod. At the time there was an article he split with Kiera but then there was speculation they might be back together. It looks like they did split, and he has a g/friend who has helped him with some mental health issues. Glad he appears happy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW5ZGSTvyUj/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:34 am

@GuardianAngel Jarrod and Keira split in Aug 2019. Jarrod and Sam (she was briefly on season 7 with Matt Agnew) have been together since Nov 2019, but officially dating 2 years this month.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:01 am

Seems like babies all round for Becky and her F2. Pete announced back in September that he and his partner are expecting in March, and I just saw on the Daily Mail that Adrian is also expecting a baby girl with his partner in June.

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 53040663-10412025-It_s_a_girl_he_couple_filmed_a_video_of_them_kissing_while_a_fri-a-1_1642457346575
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:38 am

Hey remember last year when Elly pretended to care about changing the date of Australia day and then went to a party anyway?

She literally just did the exact same thing again.   duh

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 DXSjTuS
Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion  - Page 13 VLP4ZmA

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor - Bachelorette International - Former Leads - Contestants - Updates - Discussion

+22
Dirty Street Pie
sdmom
Agent99
JustafanofLove
Kels0012
blueblues
Vjeff
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Astrobach
Kas_256