SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 11, 2016 8:03 am

I think Sean probably cared once upon a time, but now his words read as businesses fail. Not my fault. His older interviews actually sounded more remorseful, now he sounds flippant and annoyed that it keeps coming up and bothering his new life. He sounds more obnoxious and self-centered as he goes on. Sean has made a career simply because he was the one to finally marry his F1. Other than that he is an entrepreneur whose businesses don't seem to be setting the world on fire, even if he has somehow managed to find partners to do the heavy lifting and thinking. He and Cat were once done with reality tv, then stormed back with a vegence. Now it is movies. It feels like SeanCat have become charactures instead of real people. The blog posts just get more self important and full of ridiculousness. Seriously, to me Sean is forever Jesus would drive a free Porsche. Proof that he will justify his money obsession anyway he can. Just gross. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

Post by instinct Wed May 11, 2016 8:51 am

kimberlyg wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I wondered too. Can a lien really just go poof like that so quickly? Like really, 24 hours and a little pro bono work from your buddy and poof, gone? Shouldn't he be handling this with a little more caution and discretion?

I don't know the details and this isn't even close to my area of law, but I'm very very very skeptical it could all just magically disappear in 24 hours.

The state once "fraudulently" attached a lien to us which they quickly withdrew, but it can take years before credit reports drop it, whether it was correct or not. IMO Sean now has "victim" to add to his already unimpressive list of personality traits.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 11, 2016 10:24 am

^ I'm confused on his use of the word "fraudulently". He is accusing his investors of fraudulently placing a lien or that they attached it to him instead of his business? The lien itself seems legit. Is that not the pot calling the kettle black? He committed fraud against investors - not the other way around, Sean.

I don't follow either of them. Has this been an issue with his followers/fans? I saw the comments on his blog a few days ago, and there were a few negative, but spot on, comments to him which he seems to dismiss. His actions are not something to praise. He needs to make ammends. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 11, 2016 10:29 am

It seems like in his mindset, the investors should've just got over the money they lost and not hold him personally accountable. I'd like to know who the investors were.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Wed May 11, 2016 10:30 am

Mustang19 wrote:^ I'm confused on his use of the word "fraudulently". He is accusing his investors of fraudulently placing a lien or that they attached it to him instead of his business? The lien itself seems legit. Is that not the pot calling the kettle black? He committed fraud against investors - not the other way around, Sean.

I don't follow either of them. Has this been an issue with his followers/fans? I saw the comments on his blog a few days ago, and there were a few negative, but spot on, comments to him which he seems to dismiss. His actions are not something to praise. He needs to make ammends. IMO.

I don't know that he needs to make amends at this point but it's time for him to move on from that sorry chapter and stop wearing it like a badge of honor. I agree with what he said in terms of the investors realizing they were making a high risk investment, not a loan, but he seriously needs to stop whining about this.

Even more shocking that he blogged about what should be a private embarrassment is that Jeremy retreated it - not very professional IMO.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 11, 2016 11:07 am

JMOAA--Jeremy is an azzhole regardless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 11, 2016 11:27 am

Yikes. Reading more into this, it gets messier by the minute.

Sean continues to be a horrible human being who uses God to justify his actions. It's sicking.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 11, 2016 11:38 am

I thought the Jesus thing was a (flat) joke. ie: no one would turn down the opportunity to drive a Porsche for free.

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:It seems like in his mindset, the investors should've just got over the money they lost and not hold him personally accountable. I'd like to know who the investors were.

I'd also love to know who the investors are and how they feel about Sean and his attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 11, 2016 3:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:I thought the Jesus thing was a (flat) joke. ie: no one would turn down the opportunity to drive a Porsche for free.
Maybe, but he is so sanctimonious, I just don't know with him anymore. I mean who writes a two part two day blog about something like this? And he is serious in thinking that something Devine is working this out in his favor? Yes his selfish stupidity outranks disease, war and a ragging wildfire on the important list.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 11, 2016 3:50 pm

So, look, everyone makes mistakes, right? I went to grad school in a rushed decision right after I completed undergrad. I took out lots of loans for said degree, and have never worked a day in that particular field, and am still paying off my big mistake and will be for a while. Not my best life decision. Clearly Sean made some pi$$ poor decisions, though his decisions did hurt other people financially. My bad decision really only affected me (and my husband) financially.

I don't think he's a horrible person because of some really bad mistakes in his past. It's the excusing it away, the bringing Jesus and religion into it (Sean and his brand of religion is the kind of attitude that gives Christianity a bad name), the "woe is me" attitude, the annoyance that only he was named, not his partners (again, with the whining), the talking about how he could lose everything he "worked so hard for" (again, I question, has this man really even worked outside of appearances, and reality shows, and posting roughly 42 adds to Instagram per day since 2012? I guess maybe his movie might count as work. laugh out loud ) And in general, it's the complete disconnect that he IS incredibly blessed. He does get freebies left and right, free Porsches, free legal advice, freebies for baby through Dreft sponsorships, etc.

He and Catherine fake "work" and live in a multi million dollar home. They get this life, because they are reality TV stars and have ridden the wave of being "the only Bachelor married" and almost turned that into a career. They are incredibly blessed. But I see a disconnect that Sean doesn't know (or has perhaps forgotten) how the real world works. He almost has an entitled sense to him now. Plus, he is incredibly fast and quick to judge others for just about everything. That's the part that bothers me. Not the fact that there was a judgement or a lien put on him for a prior life mistake.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed May 11, 2016 4:01 pm

Sean justifying his actions regarding the porsche by comparing them to Jesus is deplorable.  I think Sean is confusing Jesus with the Pharisees.  Perhaps Sean does not legally owe his investors the money but as a Christian morally he should pay them back every penny....if he wants to emulate Jesus.
I find his comments and attitude gross and offensive.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion #2

+66
eliza3
ddsmom17
SunnyRachel
maya213
Babescake