SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:58 am

I was ready to write them off but WTA I also think they have a chance. As least as much of a chance as anyone else. They seem to be on the same page (Fleur never posted any pic of her with Jordan either) so if they can build on the early stages of something they have then it may work. They say the real relationship is after the show anyway so with only 5-6 weeks since filming wrapped I can see them making it a go of it and think Fleur may be best suited for Jordan out of all the girls for a real world relationship. TWT but wishing them well.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 12:37 pm

Well that's encouraging to read. Maybe someone like Fleur is who he needed to be not so cold fish'ish. laugh out loud

Did other couples have to wait that long before they saw each other? I can't recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 12:56 pm

Fleur said they met once during last 5 or so weeks but not sure if more than that? It may come out later on that they spent time together.

Art and Matilda met a lot of times and spent weekends together in about 8 weeks when they had finished filming.

Quite a fast turnaround (5 weeks) from FRC filming to ATFR finale airing on tv for this franchise I think?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 10, 2016 2:58 pm

She said in that vid upthread, a couple of weeks, then changed it to several weeks, when asked when was the last time she saw Jordan.

It just seems a long time for the franchise not to accommodate them and let them spend some time together, at least after the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 4:00 pm

Yeah I don't know what is going on there. Jordan had said in interview he hadn't seen Fleur at all - not face to face. I don't know if they have to pretend or something but it's all inconsistent.

There were many SM posts though a week or so ago that Jordan was seen where Fleur lives and that made many think if she was F1 it was very possible so perhaps they did meet and are just saying they didn't just like the show pretended filming was ongoing when it was over?

All very strange though...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Just because Michael's face was worth a s/cap ...

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Michae10

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 6:54 pm

cocoHoney wrote:Just because Michael's face was worth a s/cap ...

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Michae10

Michael Hill's face says it all and sums up this whole season with "I don't want to be associated with this mess"  hmmm

I take back my earlier posts about Jordan and Fleur that were optimistic now that Naz has been talking about how she had sex multiple times with Jordan.  no no no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue May 10, 2016 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Welp, I'm thinking that Fleur might need to put an end to this mess by saying to Jordan that she can say that it hasn't been real and that she would rather be alone on her own than to be alone in a relationship with him. She deserves better and to maintain her dignity.

The other one, Nasty Naz, just don't have any dignity to begin with. I'm hoping whatever deals she was hoping for reneges.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 10, 2016 9:17 pm

This WTA episode was just crazy ... not good crazy at all.

You can tell Mike really likes Naz and basically the whole episode was about Naz I thought ... from the fights with the other girls, to the Naz's interview itself, then the flirting with Jordan during the show ... then Naz defending Jordan during his own interview ... it was the Naz Show ... and not the Nice Naz Show ...

I have to say this was really uncomfortable to watch. I ended up quite liking Naz during the show once we got past the hitlist thingy. But what I saw from her last night was ... zero class, way over the top and way too irrespectful towards Fleur ...

Now I get why Naz was so over the top on SM ... it's like for her the competition is still on. She seems to still be in the game for Jordan's heart.
I was a bit shocked by all the flirting ON THE SHOW ... but I don't agree with what has been said here that Jordan was feeling awkward towards her. I felt like he still really likes the girl ... which makes it even worse for Fleur ...

My main thoughts during this craziness were :
- Mike is kinda pushing the fact that Fleur was not the best choice for Jordan
- All the girls pretty much said they couldn't picture Naz winning but that's not what they said on social media (Kate, Storm)
- We didn't really hear about the L word, but damn what a success for the  F word ... Naz was just showing the worst of herself. Well I hope that was the worst
- Naz should maybe forget about Claudia as a friend ... because Claudia totally blamed Naz for the hitlist in her back, pretending she was not a part of it (liar ....)
- Ethnic girl were in it together ... Catherine, Metz, Naz and Claudia against all the others pretty much
- Many girls are still really bitter towards Jordan, the show itself (and Naz of course): Kate, Shari, Ceri, Amanda
- IMO many girls didn't show the best of themselves either ...
- Erin was great ... she stayed away from the drama. Mike tried to point out she got left out because she refused the FD which she denied and said she was up for a whisky with Jordan anytime. Cool girl!
- Kate was a bit too arrogant in my opinion. Especially when she said that she realized after 5 minutes that the guy was not for her ... well so why did you stay until F5??? Why did you ask to stay on the show after you said he was friendzone to you? Hypocrite much?
- Jordan was 300% relaxed ... his faculty for nonchalance is pretty impressive imo. He couldn't be less bothered by the whole thing
- Jordan saying that he picked Fleur because she was consistent --- wooow this is such a wooow compliment ... come on, where is the love? Oh that's right, there's no love here unfortunately for the poor F1
- Jordan totally checking at Fleur's bracelet ... or maybe it was her cleavage ...
- Jordan and Fleur still hugging. They hugged the exact same way she and Mike hugged ... Body language still very off
- Michael Hill was not looking super happy about this drama show. Maybe not the best advertising for his 'Shell I be mine' line ...

So yeah, pretty disappointed with Naz, this whole thing was ugly to see imo. I feel like Fleur should leave this whole mess ...
Many here reported that the winners were the ones he didn't pick. I couldn't agree more after watching this...

Last edited by cocoHoney on Tue May 10, 2016 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Where can I watch the WTA episode? I haven't watched this season but I have followed along here. Now I really need to watch Naz's train wreck.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoHoney Tue May 10, 2016 11:29 pm

A few s/caps ...

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Fleur10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Hug10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Hug_na10
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Naz110
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Naz210
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Naz310
Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 Naz410

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 10, 2016 11:36 pm

Looking at those scaps and just Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3 - Page 3 1838857674

Just ewwww all around with Naz (and Jordan). no no

Fleur deserves so much better.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #3

+3
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum