SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Since this may have to do with who the Bette potentially may be if they recycling, posting the article here.

It seems like (last page of article) that Fleur "find her prince" may likely be the Bette if she is still single by then. I hope so as I have zero interest in Naz being it.

If they go by the Blake 2.0 script it will be Fleur, dumped F1, imo. Hard to choose someone else after Fleur has been dumped and if she is still single very likely. Fleur seemed the most genuine, imo, about really wanting to find someone.

AllAboutLove wrote:Here it is. Any other time I would say enjoy... but this time it's just bleh and nothing to enjoy, imo.

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 959bb91475c6c969442b79f0ec69a2c6

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 F16efb5b29a85dd9c19d20a6def5431c

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 A0beca1aec03f961beb0c92086dc0dd9

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 0dd18d520d69d9f4209b7fe48af9c73f

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 B8d1ab3f44194549a774e1a65cfb46f6

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 Fc6a25b520df71c707123f1008fee58c

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 4f20cbb7558b6a1a8f5090219b298154
http://www.womansday.co.nz/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

Post by Karina Sun May 15, 2016 11:29 pm

My head is reeling. I feel so sad for all the lovely, genuine young woman who entered in good faith

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Karina wrote:My head is reeling. I feel so sad for all the lovely, genuine young woman who entered in good faith
I do too.
I get they all sign up for it and there's no guarantees but it just seems like Jordan didn't even give most of them the time of day.
I really don't think Jordan was a good choice at all so that's on Mediaworks as well for selecting him.
In the end, they are all better off without him, imo, and hopefully will find the one for them as Anna so prophetically said on the show that her journey to find love was not over at all just because Jordan didn't give her a rose.
If anything, not getting a rose was a good thing, imo.
Best wishes to the ladies who were genuine.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 11:47 pm

Yes AAL IA....if we have to do a root cause analysis of the source of this season's mess....its Media Works IMO....they selected the wrong lead period. Is it that bad that they couldn't find someone that was at least interested to film the show.....maybe they were looking for Art 2.0 which is very difficult to find & ran out of time. I still don't understand how they landed with Jordan.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 11:53 pm

Wasn't there some news about the original lead deciding not go ahead with the show? Maybe they banked too much on Jordan's acting ability to carry the show and failed

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 15, 2016 11:55 pm

mercieme wrote:Yes AAL IA....if we have to do a root cause analysis of the source of this season's mess....its Media Works IMO....they selected the wrong lead period. Is it that bad that they couldn't find someone that was at least interested to film the show.....maybe they were looking for Art 2.0 which is very difficult to find & ran out of time. I still don't understand how they landed with Jordan.

I think they landed Jordan probably through Chrystal and that he was an actor made him a last minute decision. There was that info that their first choice bailed on them so who knows. I guess if they get another season out of this one - a Bette season - and it is successful then it will work out in the end - which is all they care about anyway (sad that they are more like US shows now, imo).

Art was in a league of his own. I doubt there will ever be another lead like him. I only wish they had gotten someone at least somewhat genuine because no matter what Jordan says I really don't think he was genuine and doubt he would have been interested in any of the girls no matter even if they had different ones going by his past relationship history this show - and the speed - is totally not suited to someone like him who even in a longer relationship didn't feel anything much for his exes romantic feelings-wise (Chrystal being one of them). As much as Jordan was older than Art and came across like a dad on the show many times I think he was just too immature for the role as lead.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 16, 2016 12:07 am

In the article, Jordan is said to have been on the show for the right reasons; his reason. I'm not so sure if he's immature but maybe was disinterested in committing to a relationship with the women that's probably why he appeared to have gone through the moments and had no problems eliminating them

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 16, 2016 12:20 am

To me his lack of effort relates to his immaturity in relationships as does his not facing the music and doing an interview but leaving Fleur to do so. So immaturity in relationships is what I see a pattern with him in that he seems to expect more than he is willing to give.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 16, 2016 3:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:To me his lack of effort relates to his immaturity in relationships as does his not facing the music and doing an interview but leaving Fleur to do so. So immaturity in relationships is what I see a pattern with him in that he seems to expect more than he is willing to give.

I agree and we noticed that pattern emerging if he felt slighted in any way he would eliminate the person Rebecca is a perfect example he did not like Kate but did want to loose her as the ratings would be impacted.

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 16, 2016 3:33 am

Potential candidates for Bette Oh my goodness..... Alsya Brown no Dani, Naz and Jamie Ridge local celeb. No mention of Fleur or any others on this season.

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjfweqM_N3MAhXEnZQKHR_FBxYQu4gBCCIoATAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nzherald.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Fnews%2Farticle.cfm%3Fc_id%3D1501119%26objectid%3D11639721&usg=AFQjCNFWt-302AHv3IOis7HShyXdVUJkEw

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Mon May 16, 2016 3:39 am

https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiS9OHd_d3MAhUEsJQKHVEEBs4QqQIIISgAMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stuff.co.nz%2Fentertainment%2Ftv-radio%2F80031831%2Fall-the-single-ladies-is-the-bachelorette-nz-on-its-way&usg=AFQjCNEzE6dqj3czdB1i92Lcaj4aZPeQ1w&bvm=bv.122129774,d.dGo

Shari and Naz forerunner is popularity as Bette. Please Naz should not be given more promotion

Karina

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 am

Oh boy. Slim pickings, indeed.

I will have to skip if it is Naz.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette New Zealand - Season 1 - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoliers*

+3
Idlemess
Karina
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: