SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:30 pm

Alanna wrote:Really, JC? I had no idea. I wonder if BBJ is religious? I think Jo is from past posts iirc.

Yep. One of God's name in the Bible is, I Am. Didn't he or Luke say something about their dad setting an example of how to be a good Christian?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Love - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:31 pm

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:Really, JC? I had no idea. I wonder if BBJ is religious? I think Jo is from past posts iirc.

Yep. One of God's name in the Bible is, I Am. Didn't he or Luke say something about their dad setting an example of how to be a good Christian?
Thank you!! Yes! He talked about the pastor story, I have short term memory loss from a week ago laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:36 pm

I'm assuming he is, since I saw some reference to GOD in his old post and the most recent his tribute to his grandpa. He's not just as vocal like his bro Luke.

Had to say a final goodbye today to the greatest man I have ever known. Charles Pittman to most, G-Pa to me, and the finest example of selflessness, loving sacrifice, and hard work this world will ever know. Thank you grandpa for the years of pancakes, Eskimo pies, football games you never missed no matter how far, phone calls during playoffs, night walks on my week with you every summer and most of all for giving my life purpose and for defining the type of man I aspire to be. God truly broke the mold after you, and I will forever remember how fiercely you loved grandma, I never saw you two together that you weren't holding her hand and putting her first. Those hands which were always rough and callused from a hard days work yet so gentle and loving. Those hands that built a life for our family. I only hope that someday I can love as deeply and selflessly as you showed me and someday I will stand at your grave and tell my kids about your legacy, tell them stories of the greatest man I have ever known. I love you G-pa, and I can't wait till we see each other again someday in a better place. I know you are already up there doing handy work for the big man and surely cleaning your plate and going back for seconds! My heart will always have a void that only you could fill. I already miss you so much... ・・・ @thelukerodgers with a beautiful tribute as well..."Grandpa could build anything, fix anything and do anything. He was mountain and mountains aren't supposed to die. He gave the world 87 years and spent 65 of them married to my grandma. The seven days since his passing is the longest my grandma has spent without him since they met. Grandpa you're my hero. You're everything I want to be. Your life is legendary. Your legacy untouchable." #love #family #legacy by @jrodgers11
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm pretty sure it's been mentioned that Jordan's family is quite religious. Though, quite religious is different for everybody. JoJo is religious too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:40 pm

Luke has said that their mother is a devout Christian also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Thanks guys! And I liked rereading the message about his gpa. Hopefully being a good bf/husband is genetic in this case.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:49 pm

I believe the Rodgers family is Catholic.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:50 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks guys! And I liked rereading the message about his gpa. Hopefully being a good bf/husband is genetic in this case.
Love - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 When he first posted that, I said that hopefully his G'Pa's unfortunate passing would give him some inspiration/ wake up call to be a good BF/fiancé/husband etc.etc.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:53 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks guys! And I liked rereading the message about his gpa. Hopefully being a good bf/husband is genetic in this case.
Love - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 3806527698 When he first posted that, I said that hopefully his G'Pa's unfortunate passing would give him some inspiration/ wake up call to be a good BF/fiancé/husband etc.etc.
Glad my very slightly warped thinking isn't just me laugh out loud 

This brings up another point: right now in the show, BBJ is just like along for the ride because Jo is making it so easy on him. There's none of that fear we've seen from past f1s that their Ette won't choose them. I hope that at some point, either during filming or even now, that's changed and he grows to sincerely love her and appreciate that he's her choice. We'll see.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:57 pm

julychild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan liked this on IG: ""I AM" When you have all the power, you don't  need all the words."
I like this one too. I think it's true in how he carries himself from what we've seen and hopefully it means, if he's decided to reform his BB ways for Jo, he'll work to make it stick.

Of course she likes him a little BBJish, so maybe he can only reform in regards to her. 

All the variations of BBJ are great!! I'm glad you guys like it as much as me laugh out loud Wonder what Jo would think. Ha!

Actually that quote is in reference to God. He is the "I Am."
Uh...yeah. The closest thing I reckon him to is a q-tip amongst tips. It is insulting to take it further, imo especially in relation to the real quote.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:58 pm

I know brothers may be different, especially when it comes to their faith, but here is an interesting article about Aaron and just how important his faith is to him.

http://beyondtheultimate.com/athlete/Aaron-Rodgers
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:02 am

I'm looking forward to the later episodes because at the FRC, she tells Robby she loves him, and we're starting to see that relationship build, so I won't be surprised to see JoJo back off a bit with Jordan and then Jordan has to step it up.

I think episode 7 before hometowns will be a turning point.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan