Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Fan forum for JoJo and Jordan. Titled B for Non spoiled members. Please remember to post IMO, "if he's the F1". Do not post as fact.
A Chase
B Jordan
C Robby

Please read the Fan forum rules.

Thanks.

@Diana wrote:She looks rocking! Jordan is the lucky one!

Pic from JoJo's Twitter

Mommyof1 wrote:Squeee!  I can't wait to see JoJo and Jordan together!!  Yes, I'm fangirling!  :Nod:

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30944

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 on Mon May 16, 2016 10:40 pm

I'm just going to hang out here all season! :Nod: hi

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5440

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon May 16, 2016 11:23 pm

laugh out loud Mommy. Sure, you can if you want! Once the season starts, I'm sure they will be lots of s/caps that can be posted here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30944

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri May 27, 2016 9:50 pm

I can't wait til this gets hopping!! I'm SO looking forward to their adorable chemistry and for Jo to melt her bad boy Smiley heartbeat

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:28 pm

My first post in his fan thead.

Go Jordy :woah-hoo:.

When time permits I'm going to put together a list based on their instas why imo they are not such a far fetched pairing at all.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:02 pm

^^^ yay to that :cutesmile!:

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Wait I like what I wrote up thread! That Jo will melt her BBJ, I love it all over again laugh out loud Adorable! Let's see if it'll happen. She definitely seems like one happy, confident girl right now so perhaps he's not all BBJ all the time!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:54 pm

@nd4reality wrote:My first post in his fan thead.

When time permits I'm going to put together a list based on their instas why imo they are not such a far fetched pairing at all.

Yay! Congratulations!!! I have a feeling this place will be rockin'!!

soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:04 pm

@nd4reality wrote:My first post in his fan thead.

Oooooh, looking forward to this.

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:30 pm

I don't think they are far fetched and as long as the rumor of him being back on Raya is false, I say be happy and enjoy your romance JoJo!

stuckinsc

Female Posts : 8965

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:25 pm

Cute Dessler!! Jo is such a girl with him, I can't get over it laugh out loud So much baby talk and high pitched whining and they just met. It's a little sick in a good way. That's what those BBJs can do to a girl!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum