SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

smile - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:45 pm

Another interview.. It's like the 5th one down. He's going to be on ET tonight also.

https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/?fref=ts

grace8136

Back to top Go down

smile - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:45 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes 9m9 minutes ago
LA it's been real. I'll be back again very soon smile - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 1f609
Good, you I want here! He will be swooped up for film. 
Heck with the pools. smile - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:54 pm

I hope he gets to be the Bachelor. I think it's only fair that F2 gets the role. It should be the case every season.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:Another interview.. It's like the 5th one down. He's going to be on ET tonight also.

https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/?fref=ts

That was very good. He's well spoken, very genuine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Thanks for all the videos, Grace. I realized that I miss him as I was watching. Weird. Anyway, he said in an earlier interview that he was considering moving to LA or Atlanta, maybe he has decided on LA, based on the tweet. If he does move to LA, I hope he decides against getting a place with Alex.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:30 pm

Thank you, Grace! You are so good at finding all these yummy nuggets. 
Robby - such a class act.  yes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:21 pm

There is a video of Robby during the interview - see link below.

ExtraTV
Tonight on #ExtraTV: #TheBachelorette's @RobbyHHayes is in our hot seat... and setting the record straight!

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/761639589849145344
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:21 pm

I have a cute little story to tell you. Today I was at my hairdressers (HD) and there were 2 older women getting their hair done as well (W1 and W2). They are friends who came together, so W1 was waiting for W2 to be finished. At the time, I had no idea how old these women are, but my HD told me afterwords that W1 is 89 and W2 is 86. I NEVER would have guessed that. I thought maybe 70. They were so spunky and cute.

The conversation went like this:

HD: Did you watch the Bachelorette the other night?
W2: Oh, yes.
HD: What did you think of the guy she picked? Were you rooting for him?
W1: No, we were rooting for the other one. The other one was much more handsome.
HD: Yeah, and the hair on the one she chose! (making a disapproving face)
Mia: As a hairdresser you don't like his hair? (This was the only comment I made the entire time. I just wanted to listen to what they all said)
HD: God, no! It was crazy high of top. Too much.
W2: Yeah, Robby was so sincere. I was hoping she'd pick him. He was heartbroken. That other one was full of himself.

cantstopl

Last edited by MiaHawk on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:25 pm

W2 seems like a wise woman who has seen her way around men. Good taste that one I think. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:W2 seems like a wise woman who has  seen her way around men. Good taste that one I think. yes
I'm telling you, these 2 ladies were so adorable. I even said to W2 "I like you ladies!". To which she said, "Yeah, we tell it like it is."  cantstopl
At 89 and 86 why hold back?!  yes

Does anyone have a link to Robby on ET last night?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:51 pm

Not exactly how I pictured it while on the beach in Thailand... On the couch with my wife and dog while the kids are in the other room, but boy does it feels good to be back with the family! 'There's no place like home.' #wheresthemeatloaf #TheBachelorette by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

#wheresthemeatloaf  
He is so darn cute! Love this guy!  :cutiepie

Try this link to watch the ET online segment (mostly same as the link above)

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_robby_hayes_on_the_secret_to_his_solid_hair_and_whether_he_ll_be_the_bachelor-195052/

Here's an article:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/robby-hayes-on-storm-after-the-bachelorette-my-family-took-every-nasty-online-comment-heart-20329.php

He is deserving of so much more than his ex:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/robby-hayes-sets-record-straight-details-timeline-of-split-from-ex-girlfriend-hope-higginbotham-20306.php

Article:

http://jacksonville.com/entertainment/tv/2016-07-25/story/robby-hayes-bachelorette-contestant-and-jacksonville-native-whats
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+31
Just Looking
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
lipsis
Kashathediva