SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:25 am

I actually thought of Robby, too, when watching the events! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 pm

BKay wrote:Mia, this is a fun topic. We need a fun thread to discuss all contestants in this way, as well as why we like certain leads vs. others. Unless it would cause big cat fights!

Can you say "M-E-O-W"? affraid It's risky just asking the question that I did here in this Robby fan thread, IMO. I've just been thinking of the 2 or 3 men over the years that I have personally been most drawn to, and that I have rooted the hardest for. I've been trying to see if there is a common denominator, or if others have a common denominator.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm not sure I can come up with two men I like from this show who share the same characteristics that I like in Robby but I find him most comparable to Nick. Nick doesn't take himself too seriously and is able to let negativity roll off his back. I feel like Robby is the same way. What I really liked about Robby though is that he seems like a happy, positive and kind person and I find that pleasant to watch. He reminded me a bit of Caila in that way.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Yes, I like that Robby seems to know who he is and is comfortable in his own skin, enough to allow the negativity to roll off of his back. I think his positive, happy, optimistic outlook is so attractive. Probably the biggest draw for me, actually. If he continues to project that good energy, he ought to be able to attract a quality woman of like good energy to himself.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:36 pm

Since Fan Forum rules don't allow for comparisons to other contestants (except for the very generic such as so and so and such and such have brown hair), let us find out where the best place to get responses to such a question and we will post a link for you here.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel10 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Family10Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Samuel15Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:39 pm

^Oops! My bad! Sorry! about the rules!
You can just drop the whole thing then. It is bound to turn into WWIII and I don't want that to happen!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:48 pm

Here is the link to the new thread.

Qualities You Like in Contestants

Robby's thread is locked for a few minutes so I can move some post over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:40 pm

So Robby tweeted this out about Simone Biles the Olympic all around gymnastic gold medalist and she re-tweeted it. Robby is so funny giggling

Robby H Hayes ‏@RobbyHHayes  3h3 hours ago
A 19 year old just won a gold medal in the #Olympics and I'm sitting here on my couch trying to teach my dog to fetch me a beer. #priorities

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:31 am

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698

That's funny. I thought the same last night when a 16 yr old Canadian won her 4th medal. And there I was trying to figure out what was wrong with youtube postings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:14 am

Delivering your local breaking news on this beautiful Friday morning! Thanks @news4jax and @Imlizmartin by @roberthunter89

Sunday fun days are always a must! #Demboyz #Lemonbar #whoscomingnexttime by @roberthunter89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:51 am

I've been thinking a lot about Robby while watching the Olympics. Does anyone know if he was ever a Olympic caliber swimmer? He'd be great at hosting the swimming portion of the games - TV always likes the pretty ones!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:53 am

Norcalgal wrote:I've been thinking a lot about Robby while watching the Olympics. Does anyone know if he was ever a Olympic caliber swimmer? He'd be great at hosting the swimming portion of the games - TV always likes the pretty ones!

Here is an article explaining some of his swimming achievements. He was at the Olympic trials in June/16 and interviewed with Bob Costas.

bustle.com

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:04 am

Thanks GA - close but no cigar. If you go by the 2016 games, you'd have to be a Stanford, Cal or USC student to be a serious contender!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+31
Just Looking
stuckinsc
Norcalgal
lipsis
Kashathediva