SELECT CONTENT

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goat - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I love it. JP's hand planted firmly on Ashley's butt. Glad to see some things never change!  laugh out loud
I still think this is ridiculous AF but that pic is adorable and exactly how they've always been in my head and memeory heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

goat - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Thanks @casjacknick for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:07 pm

I watched too. JP/Ashley are still too cute, and it seems like they actually had fun doing the show. I think they kind of enjoyed the couple of weeks of alone/couple time and it probably did teach them some good things that a lot of couples with kids struggle with.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:29 pm

I watched, although I played sudoku on my phone most of the time the other couples were on screen. Too much screaming. Yeah, JP and Ash are clearly the "normal" couple whose problems are the typical stuff any healthy pair would experience. They are also the "old timers", being married for 4 years. Only one of the other 4 couples is married, and for just 5 months I think. The other 3 seem to have commitment issues, among other things. It seems like the big "problem" that JP and Ash have is that Ashley is too focused on Ford, and JP feels ignored. Considering what we've seen posted on Twitter and Instagram over the past two years by BOTH of them, this problem is obviously quite exaggerated. I suspect it's more of a running joke between the two of them that Ash is so caught up in being a great mom to the exclusion of everything and everyone else. But once they decided to do this show, they must have had to offer SOME story line about why their marriage was "in trouble" and that's probably the best they could come up with.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:29 pm

@ironcat yeah JP was so tongue in cheek about it like borderline laughing every time they mentioned the issue but hey if it helped them get a little us time and maybe learn some more communication skills then that's cool. They were very sweet though and everything I remembered them being right on down to Ashley's adorable goofy over the topness. All my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:36 am

Pics of the new house (sans address)? What did people do before MBC to buy houses?! laugh out loud

goat - Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:23 pm

^^ Before MBC, people got an education and worked hard to buy a home for their family IMO. yes

J.P. earned a master of science degree in construction management and was in this industry for many years - before falling in love on reality tv. Ashley was completing her education while on the Bach & 'ette and is now practicing dentistry. They did it the old fashioned way IMO.

IMO they were able to purchase this home based on the stability of their income from normal employment, good credit history and a substantial downpayment. Probably didn't need anyone to co-sign the mortgage IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Please do not post personal information.

Rules
Personal information about family members is to be used in the appropriate manner respecting their privacy. Hateful and slanderous opinions of family members will NOT be tolerated and will be deleted without notice. Personal information on any contestant is to be used wisely. Example, personal phone numbers or addresses are not allowed to be posted and are cause for immediate ban.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:25 pm

GA I definitely didn't want their address posted! I said sans address laugh out loud. Sorry.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:29 pm

FLChica wrote:^^ Before MBC, people got an education and worked hard to buy a home for their family IMO. yes

J.P. earned a master of science degree in construction management and was in this industry for many years - before falling in love on reality tv. Ashley was completing her education while on the Bach & 'ette and is now practicing dentistry. They did it the old fashioned way IMO.

IMO they were able to purchase this home based on the stability of their income from normal employment, good credit history and a substantial downpayment. Probably didn't need anyone to co-sign the mortgage IMO.

Good for them. I definitely don't fault them, easy 2 weeks and a bigger budget vs months and months of saving.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:31 pm

FLChica wrote:^^ Before MBC, people got an education and worked hard to buy a home for their family IMO. yes

Exactly.  JP and Ash aren't using their "celebrity" to make a living, at most they are using it to pay for some little "extras", most probably. [snip]

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:32 pm

@ironcat I'm going to snip your post and move it to the SeanCat thread if you don't mind, don't wanna respond here and take us off track.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

+66
Astrobach
suzq
timfan
Billysmom
Cari