Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 19, 2016 10:14 pm

General Discussion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone figure out where Ashley and/or Ashley and JP were when they were away from Ford?

1rosetree wrote:For them to leave Ford behind--even with both sets of grandparents, who know him well--it had to have been something pretty important to the family.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe Ashley S's wedding? It would be weird if they weren't there considering Ashley S was one of her bmaids.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I know Ashley wasn't in the wedding party. I saw some other girls from their season were there but Ashley wasn't in any of the pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmm. So she was away for 2 weeks without JP?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maybe it had something to do with her career?

1rosetree wrote:I think they were away together.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You're right they were away together. Any reality shows currently taping? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2 weeks just seems like so long without any SM hints of what they were off to.

It seems like she missed Spivey's wedding too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^Lol. That was my first thought as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:MBC starts filming next month. Couples Therapy just wrapped filming.

ETA: Amy Duggar and her husband are rumoured to be on CT. Her husband just started following Ashley and JP on IG. Ding ding ding. laugh out loud

It also looks like both couples flew home the same day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JMO but I don't see this couple doing a MBC or Couples Therapy.
I bet they went back to where they had their FRC and honeymoon and are having a baby moon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't imagine these two on MBC. That's a sign of the apocalypse coming imo. I'm guessing back to FRC locale too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Idk, can't imagine why Amy Duggar's husband who is rumoured to have just filmed Couples Therapy would follow them. It literally wrapped within the last week.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30952

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashley & J.P Rosenbaum - Bachelorette 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu May 19, 2016 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well then. Just more appointment tv for me! I wonder if JP calls Ash a ho as is the new vogue for Bachelor Nation men?! Endless fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Instead of teaching Fordie to sing High Ho! as in Snow White and the 7 Dwarves he can sing Hey Ho! as in TB endearments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And if we needed more clues, Renee from Mob Wives is supposedly on the new season of Couples Therapy, she's also now following JP and Ash (and the Duggar couple). All 3 couples returned home this week after being away for a considerable amount of time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The evidence seems to be mounting. I was wondering why she wasn't at Ashley's wedding because I thought she would be there at the very least or in the wedding. This makes sense.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30952

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu May 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Say what????? This is seriously the last thing I ever expected Ashley and JP to do. Which show did Trista and Ryan do? Was it MBC or Couples Therapy?

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom on Thu May 19, 2016 10:32 pm

Trista and Ryan did MBC

KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2194

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu May 19, 2016 10:32 pm

*cringe* Gah I like this couple but SMH. Come on, Jash, you're better than this. Now I have to make fun of them just to be fair.  cheeky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu May 19, 2016 10:32 pm

I know. Just wut?!?

I need to change my signature hashtags to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], which is probably no one.

And how does this work? Did a skeezeball producer dm them and ask if they want to be like Mama June and these two jumped at the fameho chance?

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu May 19, 2016 10:35 pm

It was JP and Nikki who did Couples Therapy.

I can't believe they missed a good friend's wedding for this. Did Ashley and Ashley Spivey grow apart? So strange. She was even in their wedding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Thu May 19, 2016 10:36 pm

I seriously thought their low was the TV ultrasound, and all things considered, that wasn't *that* bad - in comparison to what some others have done. But Jash... Why???????????

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu May 19, 2016 10:36 pm

So how long until this is confirmed? I don't watch this show so I know nothing about it. This is the one with Dr. Jenn right? I was gonna say Dr. Drew but that's the rehab one. Lol

umngirl

Female Posts : 17975

Back to top Go down

Post by relaxing on Thu May 19, 2016 10:37 pm

Jash? Nooooooooooo. sad It doesn't change how amazing they are and how much I love them but def a bit disappointing to me. Also, now I'll have to watch that crap show because obviously a little Ash and JP on my tv again is not something I could miss.

relaxing

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu May 19, 2016 10:40 pm

There must be a reasonable explanation for this. Like they were kidnapped and forced to do this or something. They're supposed to be the normal couple! :crazed

It kills me that I have to add them to my chit show lineup with Josh and Cody & Michelle. cheeky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu May 19, 2016 10:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:*cringe* Gah I like this couple but SMH. Come on, Jash, you're better than this. Now I have to make fun of them just to be fair.  cheeky

Ditto. SMH and gagging at the same time. And that ain't easy.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top