SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

JoJo on Live With Kelly. Fred Savage is hilarious.
He lives up to his name! He really was a SAVAGE with all the Ben talk.  cantstopl

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Mon May 23, 2016 12:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Did she really have to hesitate wondering if Ben is still in love with her? A pretty straight up NO would have been a much better answer IMO rather than IDK.
Yeah, that made me uncomfortable and was disrespectful to Lauren IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Mon May 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Sure was! cantstopl jojo looks fantastic plus she sure is nailing all the interviews...#couldbelove :yes: and the white lace jumpsuit looks similar to what Lauren wore to afr?

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Diana wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Did she really have to hesitate wondering if Ben is still in love with her? A pretty straight up NO would have been a much better answer IMO rather than IDK.
Yeah, that made me uncomfortable and was disrespectful to Lauren IMO.

I don't have any issues with the "I don't think so" while she was shaking her head no as she said it. Plus, she then went on to say that Ben is very happy with Lauren and that they make a great couple.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon May 23, 2016 12:38 pm

I think JoJo did fairly well in that interview -- tbh that interview made me uncomfortable. Ben and Lauren have been engaged for 6 months and they live together and Kelly and Fred really still think that he's pining for JoJo? Seriously? Isn't it time for people to move on? JoJo has the Bachelorette gig and could very well be engaged herself now to someone else. I no longer look at "reality shows" the same way that I used to -- producers and TV shows want you to think and feel a certain way whether or not that is what is truly going on or not.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 12:49 pm

suzq wrote:I think JoJo did fairly well in that interview -- tbh that interview made me uncomfortable.  Ben and Lauren have been engaged for 6 months and they live together and Kelly and Fred really still think that he's pining for JoJo?  Seriously?  Isn't it time for people to move on?  JoJo has the Bachelorette gig and could very well be engaged herself now to someone else.  I no longer look at "reality shows" the same way that I used to -- producers and TV shows want you to think and feel a certain way whether or not that is what is truly going on or not.  
I'm pretty sure they were just messing around, I don't think they were serious. IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon May 23, 2016 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 12:50 pm

I missed JoJo's interview with Ryan Seacrest! sad Do they usually post it online?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 23, 2016 12:59 pm

I thought it was hilarious. Kelly never likes the show's format and Fred was too funny. I didn't think Jojo was disrespecting Ben or Lauren at all. She was clear that they're very happy together. These are her first interviews post-taping and think she's on edge not wanting to slip up. I loved her lace jumpsuit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon May 23, 2016 1:04 pm

I think "I don't know" is the perfect response, actually. What is she supposed to say? No! And have people wonder if she's bitter or if Ben ever really did love her? I feel like saying I don't know she's actually being honest because as far as I know the only time she's seen him in the last 6 months was the After the Final Rose. She may really not know but at least that response shows to me that she doesn't really care if he does and she did mention that Ben is happy with Lauren. I hate that they ask questions like this but she seems to be doing very well in all of these interviews she was just on my tv for GMA and I felt like she did a good job there. WAY better than I would ever do and past leads have done. All just my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon May 23, 2016 1:04 pm

JoJo wasn't disrespectful but Kelly and Fred sure was.  Maybe they don't really feel that way and just wanted to try and be funny but it didn't set well with me.

If they think Ben is still in love with JoJo then why don't they think JoJo is still in love with Ben?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
suzq wrote:I think JoJo did fairly well in that interview -- tbh that interview made me uncomfortable.  Ben and Lauren have been engaged for 6 months and they live together and Kelly and Fred really still think that he's pining for JoJo?  Seriously?  Isn't it time for people to move on?  JoJo has the Bachelorette gig and could very well be engaged herself now to someone else.  I no longer look at "reality shows" the same way that I used to -- producers and TV shows want you to think and feel a certain way whether or not that is what is truly going on or not.  
I'm pretty sure they were just messing around, I don't think they were serious. IMO.

I agree. It's TV and they'll do what they need to do. It's up to the viewer to relax and not over analyse everything, imo.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon May 23, 2016 1:11 pm

They're just :stirthepot IMO. They have no clue how Ben feels, they were just fishing for JoJo's reaction.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL