SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 pm

babs wrote:Are you allowed to post the link to Bustle?  That's where there is a video of JoJo presenting on stage.

Thanks.

Sorry I can't embed it.

Check out her intro — and drool over that killer outfit — in the video below.
bustle.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sublime Sun May 22, 2016 11:50 pm

I don't think this was posted yet:

http://www.dfw.com/2016/05/22/1103394/north-texan-gets-second-chance.html

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 11:56 pm

I would think it would be so awkward to stand and do the red carpet thing. I know when I am standing and talking to someone I never know what to do with my hands. Do you place them on your hips? I find I do that a lot and try to remember that stance comes across too strong. But it's the most comfortable for me. It's not like I can place them behind my back or lace them in front of me. What to do? What to do? Glad I don't have many red carpet opportunities.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 23, 2016 12:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:JoJo is gorgeous, but we are definitely in for a sparkly and sequiny season.

You took the words out of my mouth stuckinsc. She just can't resist the sequins. I'm overloading already and I haven't even seen the first episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 12:41 am

julychild wrote:Saw her introduce Shawn Mendes, and for a newbie, she did great!

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 CjGcgVsWYAAsW78
https://twitter.com/13NewsNow/status/734540301998657539

Jojo is amazing !
She's gorgeous and killing it !
cheerleader

Her F1 can be proud of her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 23, 2016 10:29 am

She really did great for being a first timer! I think she has potiental to have Ali like success after the show.

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 UB2UPTP
Gettyimages
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 10:30 am

JoJo was on GMA this morning. They showed a little clip from the RC. 

Highlights: 

- It's hard to keep the ending tight lipped
- Is really happy currently
- Brothers actually liked Ben, but just had a gut feeling that it wasn't going to work out for her
- Luke and his unicorn entrance stood out to her 
- Wouldn't do anything differently first night but take heels off/spend more time with unicorn
- Bachelorettes told her follow her heart, trust gut, know difference between chemistry vs love
- Isn't nervous for fans to see anything this season because she stayed true to herself and everything she said/did was real, but there's of course cringe worthy moments where she thinks "why did I do that?!"

That's about it:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2016 10:33 am

Well that's encouraging. Hoping her new doggie, errr, fiancé can say the same about his own behavior recently.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 23, 2016 11:39 am

JoJo on Live With Kelly. Fred Savage is hilarious.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 11:40 am

JoJo Fletcher ‏@JoelleFletcher 11m11 minutes ago Weehawken, NJ
Thank you @Andy for not running away in sheer panic during my intense fan girl moment LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 1f61d #LiveKelly

LiveKelly - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 5 CjJd5VUUoAIjg84

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon May 23, 2016 11:52 am

The Live With Kelly interview was hilarious laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2016 12:10 pm

Did she really have to hesitate wondering if Ben is still in love with her? A pretty straight up NO would have been a much better answer IMO rather than IDK.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+77
KK4
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
Mia_Leoni
sharonchan
Carolinagirl1864
california90
nutty1
Emilia23_12
bleuberry
Di_ATL